Start by marking “Trusting Liam (Taking Chances, #2)” as Want to Read:
Trusting Liam (Taking Chances, #2)

Trusting Liam

(Taking Chances #2)

From the New York Times bestselling author of Taking Chances, From Ashes, and Stealing Harper, comes the new unforgettable adult romance Molly McAdams’ fans have been waiting for—the sizzling story of a young woman who must place her trust in the one man who can break through her defenses.

Published June 9th 2015 by William Morrow Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Trusting Liam, please sign up.
Caitlynn This is Harper & Brandon's son, Liam Chase Taylor, and Kash & Rachel's daughter, Kennedy's story.
It's about Liam & Kennedy.
Not Brandon's…more
It's about Liam & Kennedy.
Not Brandon's parents...(less)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Emma
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Trusting Liam (Taking Chances, #2)
Christy
Jan 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 ‘Good night, Moon’ stars!!!

photo ac8b2356-22fc-49fa-93a5-9db313503bf8_zpscngerwm5.jpg

A few years ago I read this book called Taking Chances. It was one of the first books I read that completely gutted me. Ever since then, whenever I read a Molly McAdam’s book I get that nervous feeling. Is she going to do something like that again? Safe to say, I had no tears while reading Trusting Liam. The only time I felt a little teary is when there was reminiscing about Chase. You can read this book as a stand alone, but if you’ve read Taking Chances and
Erika
Yep, I'm one of those people making shelves for books that will never, ever be read by me. (Team Chase, all the way) But hey, at least I was generous to avoid down voting it. That's only because I couldn't give it a negative 42 like I wanted too though.

I wish all of those masochists willing to read this luck. I'll be over here eating my Cherry Garcia and continuing to ramble on about how it should have been Chase, even if Harper didn't actually deserve him.

Sincerely,

Master of the bitter
Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses)

yes... that would be me....

I was so scared to read this book... you see... Taking Chances is THE HOLY GRAIL book for me... it is "THE" book I use to rate other books... why?? Because Taking Chances hit every freaking emotional high and low for me... this book shredded and shattered me while at the same time lifted me up and gave me hope that no matter the devastation... you know you will survive... and life goes on...

So, reading about Chase's son Liam, feeling his soul and listening to his
CeCe
2.5/3 stars

This can be read as a standalone, but some of it will better relate if you to read Taking Chances before you read this book.
This may have some spoilers if you have not read Taking Chances.
Taking Chances was one very interesting book/read for me. On one hand I loved it since it completely shocked me. I read it the first week it came out so I did not see one review. I avoided GR like a plague that week. I also “hated” TAKING CHANCES since it took away my favorite character.
My rating
Kathy
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ahhhhhhh!!! I cannot wait for this to be complete!!! I hope it incorporates the engagement ring that Chase was going to give Harper which she never looked at!!! I am dying to know how the ring looked because I bet it was a perfect representation of his love for her!!!! I cannot wait to read this book!!!!!
Kelly 'Perusing Princesses blog'
I knew going in my expectations were high, maybe a little too high, but it made me realise one thing after reading Trusting Liam - about Chase Grayson and about myself... I still haven't let him go, and I don't think I ever will.

Liam Taylor, the boy who was the result of an affair between Harper and Chase in Taking Chances gets his own story in Trusting Liam. Here we jump into the future, where Harper and Brandon Taylor are still happily married, yet the loss of Chase Grayson is still very raw
Beverly
First I will say this : I strongly recommend you read first "Taking Chances" ( Taking Chances #1 ) and "Stealing Harper" ( Taking Chances #1.5 ). Why? So you can have the whole experience and understand the pain.

photo tumblr_mz3qejc2v41tp0x1do1_250_zps2578fe96.gif

That being said, let's began with my review. I am Team Chase. There I said it. "Taking Chances" is one of those stories I just don't re-read because I just don't want to go through the pain again.

photo tumblr_inline_mz3r8siNAz1qbqzqf_zps287143ec.gif

When I found out Molly wrote a book about Liam, OMG! I was so happy! I couldn't wait to
Debbie I Heart YA Books
I was so excited when I saw that Molly McAdams had another book coming out in the Taking Chances series. But, truthfully, it brought back a lot of emotional tears for me, too. And those tears were for Chase—so yeah, I had to cry some ugly tears all over again. I loved discovering that this book was going to be about Chase's son, Liam. Liam is all grown up (24 years old) and having his own women problems now. And here's the fantastic thing about the woman Liam is falling for; she’s Kennedy, who ...more
Krista Gervais
Apr 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ha. Is this about Harpers son??? OMG tooooo awesomeeeee!! To see Harper and Brandon like way down the road! I am TOOO excited for this!!
Kayla
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
Nah not for me but at least there wasn't much cheating..
Trusting Liam is a New Adult contemporary romance. It is the conclusion to the Taking Chances and Forgiving Lies series.

There will be spoilers from Taking Chances and Forgiving Lies/Deceiving Lies.

The narrators are Kennedy and Liam.

Liam is Harper and Chase's son (from Taking Chances). Kennedy is Rachel and Kash's daughter (from Forgiving Lies). They are all grown up now.

When I saw that this book was going to tie the two series together I was curious how much previous characters would be featured
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
#OMG #cantwait TRUSTING LIAM by Molly McAdams http://amzn.to/1BHTZw3
Liam Taylor the little boy from Taking Chances a #5starepicread http://amzn.to/1BHUer0 is all grown up in

such a wonderful end! #tribtuetoChase
Julie
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book for free from Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

Review will be posted closer to release date.....

Hint.... Loved it!
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

3.5 Super Sweet Stars!

Source: eARC for Honest Review Courtesy of William Morrow via Edelweiss

Gah! This book was so sweet. When I started to read again heavily Taking Chances was one of my favorite yet gutting books. It was one of those books that you loved it or hated it because of the ending. I thought it was brilliant so when I found out this book was a continuation from this and the Forgiving Lies series. I was all over that like, white on rice.

"Don't worry, LC. You'll figure it out when
Mollie
Aug 11, 2017 rated it liked it
I read Taking Chances 5 years ago and Stealing Harper 4 years ago. I LOVED BOTH! It's suggested to read the Forgiving Lies series before starting this one, and I did, and enjoyed that series too. But I really wanted to love this book, and sadly it didn't get there for me. I'm going to get spoilery, so the rest is going in a spoiler tag... Here goes my rant-review-whatever you want to call it... (view spoiler) ...more
LA Spiez
"Kennedy," I whispered, and leaned close to speak into her ear. "Yes, you can. If you would give us a chance, you'd see exactly why I would be good for you. You're scared; I want to erase your fears. You're fighting something that happened long before you met me; I want to face whatever it is head-on so the pain in your eyes goes away."

"No one was ever worth the chase. But you? You will be worth it every time. I will always chase you, Kennedy."

Getting Trusting Liam on my Kindle just after
* A review copy was provided by the author via Edelweiss for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 "Goodnight Moon" Stars ~

Full Review to come for Blog Tour…… I LOVED IT!!!!

Full Review Now Posted :

What a FANTASTIC read!!!!

I don't even know where to begin to explain how much I LOVED this book. I was drawn to the book because after reading the blurb, I saw that she was combining characters from two of her series. This book combines Liam (Son from Taking Chances #1) and Kennedy (Daughter from Forgiving Lies). I
Lindy
Jan 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Lindy's Thoughts:

Trusting Liam was a fun read, because I got to meet Kash and Rachel's identical twin daughters all grown up. I really enjoyed the Forgiving Lies Series, so it was exciting and heartwarming to get guest appearances from Kash, Rachel, Mason, and Eli, as well as references to their life events.

I never read Taking Chances, but as I read this story, I learned that Liam's parents were Harper and Chase from the first story in the series, and got to meet many of the other characters
Juliana
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This review will probably be more emotional than anything and may include some Taking Chances spoilers…you have been warned.

The story starts a a flashback of a year prior from Kennedy’s POV. She is in Vegas and had a one night stand. We do not who it is yet but we know that she is running. Flash to the present and we have her and her twin sister, Kira, getting told by their parents that they are all going to California for a while because some bad guys, that their father and Uncle Mason put
Derna
Mar 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
*I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.*

Being a big fan of Molly McAdams I was looking forward to reading Trusting Liam (Taking Chances #2). It was going to be a crossover from two of her series that I had read and loved.

Due to a past heartache Kennedy Ryan’s walls are up, she doesn’t believe in love anymore and has rules when it comes to relationships. When Kennedy and her sister Kira unexpectedly have to move to California the last person she expected to meet was Liam the guy who
Rebecca
4 Taking Chances Stars!!

Molly Mcadams isn't for everyone. I can understand that, everyone has their preferences. However, I love basically everything she writes. Taking Chances is in the top 5 of my all time favorite books. I guess I am a gluten but I just love books that bring out emotions, and my oh my does Molly's books bring out emotion in me!

Trusting Liam is the story of Chase and Harper's son Liam (from Taking Chances) and Kennedy the daughter of Kash and Rachel (from Forgiving Lies). I
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
I went into this book with a bit of trepidation, not knowing what to expect but hoping not to have my heart crushed like we all did with the story of Liam's parents.

Let's talk about Liam, the genetic gods were shining down on him when he was born to Harper & Chase. He is absolutely gorgeous. Not just in looks though. He adores his mother and has such an amazing relationship with his dad. A guy who loves his family and is not afraid to show is just adds to the attraction of why Liam is such a
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
I loved this book. Like Taking Chances and Stealing Harper this was an emotional book although for different reasons. Liam Taylor has had a lot put on him during his life because of who his birth father is and it's clear that his family, whether intentional or not is using him to have Chase "with them".

When Liam and Kennedy meet up again 1 year after a one night stand in Vegas Liam is over the moon happy, Kennedy not so much. Her history with men has caused her to not want to lose control in
Northwest_booknerd
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Molly McAdams is amazing..... This is just a fact and thank you Molly for giving us Liam and healing our hearts just a little! Trusting Liam is a follow up to Taking Chances and gives us a chance to visit with all our friends from it as well as Forgiving lies. It keeps with the smart and funny feel of all of Molly's story but still feels different and new. I think reading this as a stand alone would be fine but reading the other stories first really adds to this and some jokes will make you ...more
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy

Follow This Review on KRIS & VIK BOOK THERAPY CAFEFollow KRIS & VIK BOOK THERAPY CAFE on Facebook
* Review Copy kindly provided by Publisher for Kris & Vik Book Therapy Cafe Book Blog Review
Jenn
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awww, Liam... This book made me teary in parts. I miss Chase so much, my heart clinches when they talk about him. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it though, but I did. And I'm so glad I pushed through.

I received an ARC for an honest review, which I'll post on release day.

Ermani
Oct 22, 2016 rated it liked it
2.5-3 stars

Sweet. Enjoyed the tying in of families and characters from other books. Mostly this read was just ok for me. Pleased with the epilogue. :)
Nadyne Rivai
I'M DYING. I NEED THIS LIKE YESTERDAY.
Chris- Bookaddict
May 11, 2015 marked it as to-read
I received this book from Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review
Book Reading Gals
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Title: Trusting Liam
Series: Taking Chances bk 2
Author: Molly McAdams
Genre: Contemporary, New Adult

A night they will always remember…a connection neither can deny…a secret that could destroy it all…

When Kennedy Ryan moves to California, she never expects to come face-to-face with Liam Taylor—the intriguing man who has haunted her thoughts for a year. A man who led her to breaking every one of her rules for a single night of passion that ended up meaning more than it was ever supposed to.
Madison Mega-Mara...: #234 Trusting Liam by Molly McAdams 1 2 Dec 20, 2015 01:47PM
New Adult Book Club: Molly McAdams Giveaway ~Trusting Liam ~ CLOSED 25 182 Aug 17, 2015 10:01AM
Is Liam really Trent? 5 109 Nov 13, 2014 10:56AM

• Asa (Marked Men, #6)
  • When We Met
  • Saving Quinton (Nova, #2)
  • Rowdy (Marked Men, #5)
  • Rome (Marked Men, #3)
  • Jet (Marked Men, #2)
  • Nash (Marked Men, #4)
  • Chasing River (Burying Water, #3)
  • My Second Chance (Ridgewater High #4)
  • Fifty First Times
  • This is Falling (Falling, #1)
  • Better When He's Bold (Welcome to the Point, #2)
  • That Baby (That Boy, #3)
  • All Broke Down (Rusk University, #2)
  • Cherry Red Summer (Kirschroter Sommer #1)
  • Your Fallen Star (Under the Stars, #1)
  • Beautiful Burn (The Maddox Brothers, #4)
  • Breaking Nova (Nova, #1)
Molly grew up in California but now lives in the oh-so-amazing state of Texas with her husband, daughter, and fur babies. When she's not diving into the world of her characters, some of her hobbies include hiking, snowboarding, traveling, and long walks on the beach … which roughly translates to being a homebody with her hubby and dishing out movie quotes. She has a weakness for crude-humored ...more

Taking Chances (2 books)
  • Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1)
“No one was ever worth the chase. But you? You will be worth it every time. I will always chase you, Kennedy.” 4 likes