Start by marking “Seduced (Playing The Edge #2)” as Want to Read:
Seduced (Playing The Edge #2)

Seduced

(Playing The Edge #2)

THIS EDITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Temptation was only the beginning.

Eliza crosses the threshold into Graham's bedroom and his consuming lifestyle. Within the glitterati, she is given anything she desires except the ability to break through the invisible ties that bind her. As Graham’s contracted concubine, she succumbs to the intoxicating power of submitting to him to
Published August 19th 2014 by Swoon Romance

To ask other readers questions about Seduced, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced

Start your review of Seduced (Playing The Edge #2)
Rob
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gifted-books
If you want a book to make you hard and horny then look no further! Ms Arden can make even a fingering sound erotic! I have to say this is a book that you most don't definitely read in public! I wanted to throw my wife over the table and have my wicked way with her, and I had only read a few pages while I was waiting for her!

In the first book we had all the build up to whether Eliza would willingly sign up for Graham's proposition and in this book we begin to see exactly what Graham has in mind
Kristina
I have mixed emotions about this book. It was incredibly hot and steamy (and not just for the sake of hot and steamy). Eliza's brattiness got on my last nerve but then how she acted in the last 20% of the book made absolutely no sense. Like a personality transplant. Graham also had a bit of that going on too. I would have really like it if the author had allowed the d/s relationship to evolve before she introduced two other strong female types. It would have helped the believability factor of ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Make sure you read book one, Tempted before you read this book as it continues straight on. Tempted was a great read but I loved this one.

Eliza has signed a six month contract with Graham. Lack of trust is a big issue between these two. Will six months be enough for them? Although this story is based on bdsm and the contract there is so much more to the story which I loved.

My only complaint is I gotta wait for book three. Good excuse to re-read first two books when third book comes out:)
Brenda Hairston
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Edgy, erotic, mind bending

This edition is hot. It makes you think about the trust you are really giving your significant other as well as whether we are truly focusing on them when we are intimate.
Diane
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Confusing

Struggled a lot with this book and with the characters. Can’t say I liked them nor did I dislike them. Storyline jumped slightly but I struggled to stay with it. Part of a series which may have contributed to things but didn’t hold my interest to go looking for more.
Bookworm Betties
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“Every journey begins with a step... You're not alone, Eliza.”

5+ Heart-Pounding, Lust-Infused, Angst-Ride – Stars

~this review may contain minor spoilers~

“This is more than a doorway into our bedroom. This is the first step you'll take to getting to know who you are to me and to yourself, Eliza. Don't try to hide. There's nowhere to run. Understood?”

She was drawn in by his seduction and dove head first, eyes wide open, into his world. She signed the erotic contract on the dotted line and
Jenn Green
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“Every journey begins with a step... You're not alone, Eliza.”

5+ Heart-Pounding, Lust-Infused, Angst-Ride – Stars

~this review may contain minor spoilers~

Jun 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Psychocat Reads Review of SEDUCED by Susan Arden

We already looked at the first book in the Playing the Edge series, so now it is time to dive into book 2, SEDUCED. I was lucky enough to have them both before starting out, so as soon as I hit the end of TEMPTED, I jumped straight into SEDUCED. I'm impatient like that sometimes.

Let's see if Susan maintined her 5 Star Psychocat Reads Review record.

The Book As Part of a Series: Definitely read TEMPTED before you crack open SEDUCED. Book 2 picks up
books are love
Sep 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
This second in the series picks up where the first left off and what a story. Here Eliza and Graham are exploring their relationship and attraction while navigating through their fears and jealousies. We meet some fun characters such as Marie and Graham’s secret is revealed. What i didn’t like was that Eliza told Graham to open up and trust and yet she hasn’t done that yet. Graham wants Eliza for more than they agreed upon but is afraid she will leave. Eliza wants Graham as well but fears he ...more
Falling In Fall Book Blog
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-read-shelf
This was an incredible book. Absolutely amazing. I went straight onto this after devouring Tempted, the first book in this series and it did not disappoint. This book starts shortly after the slight cliffhanger from the first book. Eliza is in debating to sign up for Graham's proposal to be in a relationship with him for six months. This book focuses more upon the evolution of Graham getting Eliza into the world of BDSM and control. And boy, does it evolve.
Graham is your typical normal alpha
Anna
Sep 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Seduced picks up right where Tempted leaves us. Eliza decides to take Graham's offer and leaves with him for New York. When they get there, the realities of Graham's life are pretty overwhelming. Eliza struggles to acclimate to his lifestyle and Graham struggles to juggle his stressful business and time with Eliza. Both realize that they are falling deeper for one another than the contract intended and are not sure where rings will go from here.

I got more engaged with this book than the first.
Melissa Miller-Mattern
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing

In Seduced #2, Eliza has decided to sign the contract and begins her journey with Graham by moving to New York. She has not told her sister the true reason for the move. Graham craves total control and Eliza realizes that she aches for it but both have trust issue. Eliza is stubborn which of course causes problems with Mr. Control, Graham. This second book really focuses on building the relationship and what Graham hopes it will become. This didn’t turn out to be a “BDSM” book but more about a
Marissa
Sep 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC for Review

Eliza has taken up Graham’s offer and has started her six month relationship with him in New York City but still has not told her pregnant sister and her husband the real reason.

She is still fighting his need to control and he is fighting is his own growing need for her that is consuming him. Both have things they are hiding from each other as they still distrust among them.

As their passion ignites with Graham taking her further into the BDSM world daily, their feelings for each
Twin Opinions
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book a lot better than the first book. The first seemed so rushed and I suppose that this one is rushed as well but, I did not get the rushed feeling. I feel like we didn't get as much Graham in this book and yet, we learn so much about him and his world. This book was a lot more sexual as well. I don't think anyone could read this book and not be affected. I absolutely love Maria. She is great and I hope to see more of her in the next book. I love the villain in this story. She ...more
She Hearts Books
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So in Tempted we heard the proposition, but now in Seduced we see what Graham has in store for Eliza in their arrangement. She is definitely resisting his need to control their relationship and it's making Graham just a little crazy. The problem is really the fact that they aren't ready to trust each other completely yet. No one can turn over power willingly to someone they can't trust with it. That's Eliza's struggle. Their relationship has an end date according to the contract and she really ...more
Jen Cothran
Second book better than the first and doesn't skip a beat! Eliza is hired as a private yoga instructor by Graham, but she is so much more. When she travels with him to NY will she learn how to submit to him or will she get more than she's agreed to? There are timelines and expiration dates to everything, but will it all be enough? or are they both in too deep? This is just getting started and in no way will they be ready when its time. Edge play has never been so sexy and freeing.

Susan keeps
Michelle Eriksen
Sep 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Eliza has to make a decision as to whether or not she is going to go with Graham to New York. Does she want to submit and be his or will her ties to home be too strong to let them go for six months.

Graham is adamant that he wants Eliza and will go to lengths to convince her. Her indecision is driving him crazy. Will six months be enough considering the strong pull that he feels for Eliza…

Book two of this series, Seduced, is just as hot and steamy as the first book (Tempted). Enjoy…
Renee at Book Happiness
Sep 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received this for an honest review
This is the second book in this series (1 more to go) This one takes up where the last one left (If you haven't read Tempted yet STOP READING). This one takes up with Eliza deciding if she is going to take Graham up on his offer. I love these books because Graham is that wonderful alpha that we all crave and Eliza is trying to figure out where and how far she can go into this life with him.
Can not wait for the next one to come out!!!!!

Jennifer Finn
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book in the Playing the Edge series. It was good & the story was enjoyable. I still find Eliza to be very annoying but I guess she is young so it's to be expected that she's immature. I am looking forward to the 3rd book, Taken.
T
I never connected with the MCs. Eliza is not someone I'd ever want to know IRL. The second star is only because I really love the author.
Carol Hall
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A juicy, hot read with a little kink thrown in! Just can't understand how either one of them can walk when they're finished!
Leah
Jan 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was better than than the first book. There was more to the plot than the content that makes this genre "interesting" to read. Certainly, it was worth the couple of hours it took to read.
E H
Jan 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Boy oh boy did this book grab me by the proverbial balls and take me on a joy ride...I just can't go on after that...no more comment :)
Superbook
Rebecca Carter
Sep 25, 2014
Eunice
Jan 17, 2015
Bestselling romance author, Susan Arden began writing Westerns and suspense romance in college. In 2012, she won a fiction pitch contest and a publishing contract followed for Tempted By Trouble. She's married, a mom, and lives south of Nashville in a spot that's more country than city.

Susan writes in partnership with her husband under several pen names. To recharge, they enjoy traveling and

Playing The Edge (3 books)
  • Tempted (Playing The Edge #1)
  • Taken (Playing The Edge #3)