Start by marking “Sway With Me (Inspiring the Greek Billionaire, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sway With Me (Inspiring the Greek Billionaire, #1)

Sway With Me

(Inspiring the Greek Billionaire #1)

He’s willing to get as dirty as it takes…

Retired dancer Portia Dubrovsky is determined to lay down roots, so when her billionaire step-uncle dies, leaving her and a sexy stranger a mansion, she sees the perfect chance to make it happen. All she has to do is convince the other owner not to sell and keep herself from falling in love with him while sharing the house—and a be
Published January 29th 2014 by Soul Mate Publishing (first published January 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Sway With Me, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Sway With Me (Inspiring the Greek Billionaire, #1)
Paola
Feb 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
*Received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Portia Dubrovsky is a dancer who had to retired because she tore a tendon in her leg. She grew up with her sister Viola and a single mom who happened to be a Shakespeare's fan. They'd been homeless, and sometimes slept on the floor because they didn't have enough beds in the shelters.

As a child, Portia never knew where she'd go to sleep at night, and never had a permanent place to hang her clothes. She'd gone without food and roof.

S
Connie
Although I enjoyed the story, I just couldn't connect to the part about a "stranger" bequeathing Portia a house to share with his nephew, Ryan. Portia didn't even get the connection until almost the end of the story. Just too many dots to connect.
Catherine Crook
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
My first encounter with the intensely talented Shelly Bell was through the White Collared series. (EPIC series by the way!!!) She warned me that this book was 'Light & Fluffy' compared to the kink that filled White Collared. Needless to say, I fell in love automatically as her words flew off the page into a movie in my eyes as I read.

Ryan Sullivan, born and raised with a silver spoon in his mouth has some secrets in his closet. "He didn't believe in luck, but if Uncle Alexander came through for
Shelly Bell
Jan 16, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sway With Me is live! My contemporary romance with magical realism is available exclusively through Amazon. http://tiny.cc/swaywithme

Here's one of my favorite lines...

She smirked as she stood. “How’re you feeling now?”

He tucked himself back in and zipped his pants. “Like I ate a delicious appetizer, but I’m still hungry for the main meal.” He grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the stairs. “Let’s go kill a couple of hours. There’s a scarf and a bar in your closet that are calling your name.”
A. Payne
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this romance. The story was believable, the characters were nicely fleshed out, and I really found myself drawn in. I also loved the glimpse at a possible romance for future books!

Portia and Ryan were a lovely couple put into a unique situation. I believed their chemistry and as their pasts were slowly unveiled, I found myself really feeling and understanding them.

Bravo, Miss Bell. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Moon Reviews
Jan 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received it in exchange of an honest review.... WOW!!! Just WOW!!! I read it in one night, couldn't put it down!!! Portia and Ryan just take your breath away!!! Very well written, with a creative story and some twists, you get attached to the characters and the steaming chemistry between them!!!! A red hot, devilishly addictive story!!!! Portia and Ryan welcome to my favorite couple list!!! A pure pleasure!
Gaele
Mar 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
What a cute and clever story with just the right touch of romance and conflict to keep readers glued to the pages as they hope for a happy ever after for this couple! Shelly Bell has given us two characters, ostensibly at cross purposes, and found a way to give them a glimpse into the ‘what may be’, as they deal with what is and what it means to them individually and together.

Ryan is in the middle of a huge life change, formerly worth millions his bottom line is in single digits, and he hasn’t s
Pam
Mar 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
Ryan used to be a millionaire but he doesn't have any money anymore. He keeps what happened to it a secret. He is surprised to learn his uncle left his mansion to him but there is a few conditions. Portia has never had much. She has spent many nights in a homeless shelter. When she learns she has inherited a mansion from her aunt's husband she is thrilled. All her dreams of a home could come true. Only problem is Ryan and Portia must live in the mansion together for 90 days in order to inherit i ...more
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Mar 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 star
Arc review

I love when I receive a book that I can love, and this is one of those books. Although it spans in three months its a lot more than that. I believe that you have that one person you are meant to be with and well this books does that. The main characters are not needy, they are strong with their convictions. The secondary characters are just as good and I think their books will be as good as this one. The only thing I would have liked an epilogue because I like to see down the roa
Ashley
Jan 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was definitely unlike anything I have ever read before. Ryan and Portia are thrown together by fate and after many twists and turns end up together. In the beginning I didn't think it would end happily but boy was I wrong, they get their happily ever after and I hope there is another book about just them because I want to know more.

This book took me on an emotional ride I wasn't expecting at all. I actually cried at the end of this book and that almost never happens as I'm not a crier at al
Nikki Barrett
Mar 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sway with me is a funny, sexy romance about two people brought together under strange conditions. Portia and Ryan meet while heading up to a lawyers office. When it turns out they are both left a very large house and have to live there...things become complicated, and interesting.

Ryan and Portia both have their own ideas of what they want from the outcome of living there. They're both attracted to each other. They both have things they are trying to deal with in their past.

This was fun to read a
Delia Binder
Aug 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-erotica
PRELIMINARY NOTES:

The Good: Shelly Bell seems like the people who write for CASTLE - she does a good job with the light, quirky and romantic stuff. Deep conspiracies and dark characters, like in her WHITE COLLARED series? Not so much.

Lots of Magical Realism - dreams both characters share of a past life together, a seemingly immortal cat named "Zeus" who can teleport into locked rooms (okay, maybe that's not SO strange!), wacky comic broken-house accidents that largely seem designed to throw the
Melanie
Jan 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Once you pick up Sway With Me, you won't be able to put it down! Ryan and Portia are captivating characters and you will find yourself thinking about them long after you finish the book. They have an undeniable chemistry that jumps off of the page! All of Bell's characters are relatable, delightfully quirky, and multi-layered. You are sure to enjoy Ryan and Portia's adventure and journey into love, and you might just find yourself believing in the magic of muses.
Anna
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book by Shelly Bell that I have read but it won't be the last. This is a beautifully written story. Portia and Ryan have their trials and troubles. They have their insecurities about themselves but each shows the other their worth. As the first book in the series, I can't wait to read the rest.
Michelle
better then I thought it would be. I want there house
Jessica
Sep 07, 2014 rated it liked it
Sweet and light. I'm probably not going to remember it beyond tomorrow though.
Alice
Aug 15, 2017
Sara
rated it it was ok
Aug 13, 2017
Eliana
Mar 03, 2014
Hannah
rated it did not like it
Jul 22, 2017
Dolores Dinner
Jul 30, 2017
Susan
Nov 26, 2017
Some Like It Hot!: Reviews for Contemporary Romance with magical realism 16 31 Jan 29, 2014 04:33PM
Shelly Bell is the author of the popular Benediction and Forbidden Lovers series.

Her book, Blue Blooded, received a Top Pick from Romantic Times Book Reviews and was nominated for an RT Award. At His Mercy, the first in her Forbidden Lovers series, was named a Top Pick from Romantic Times and received a starred review from Publisher’s Weekly.

When she’s not working her day job, taking care of her

Inspiring the Greek Billionaire (2 books)
  • Stirring Up Trouble (Inspiring the Greek Billionaire, #2)