Start by marking “Perfect Chaos (Unyielding, #1)” as Want to Read:
Perfect Chaos (Unyielding, #1)

Perfect Chaos (Unyielding #1)

4.14  ·  Rating Details ·  6,507 Ratings  ·  740 Reviews
Georgie

I lie to survive.

Have since I was sixteen and my world fell into chaos. But I found a way to endure, or rather it found me. Now I’m a prisoner of my own doing, hiding behind a false mask so no one sees the truth. Not even the man I want but can’t have—Deck. But I messed up and the lies are spilling over, out of control.

Deck is unrelenting and will settle for nothi
223 pages
Published November 24th 2014 (first published October 30th 2014)

Val ⚓️ ShamelessBitchySkanky ⚓️ Steamy Reads
2.5 to Low 3 "What the FUCK" Stars"

Disclaimer One: Despite what is about to follow, this is NOT a negative review.

This is a WTF review.

With that said...

If you are one of those "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything" kind of unicorns and rainbows people?

description

Because homie's about to offload the car.

Disclaimer Two:

description

Huge, massive, don't-read-this-review-if you-plan-on-ever-reading-the-book spoilers.

There, you've been warned. So don't read this and then send me nasty-grams.

B
Loyda
Feb 11, 2015 Loyda rated it it was amazing

Genre: Erotica/Romance

My Rating: 5 "Sweetpea & Rainbow" Stars
POV: DUAL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The minute a book starts with a warning I immediately know I will like. And this was no exception.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This story was a fantastic, emotional, & suspenseful roller coaster ride. When you think you figured something out the author goes and twist things around and leaves you with your mind blowned away.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The opening of this book had me in tears. I mean seriously I was a complete mess, my chest hurt so much I couldn't stop t
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 Deck was worth the wait Stars

Another year gone. Another year filled with lies.
This was who I needed to be.
The perfect chaos.
My perfect world had just been thrown into destructive chaos.

It's official. Nashoda Rose is incapable of writing a book that I won't obsessively devour in a sitting and love the absolute fuck out of. I have been practically salivating for Deck's book since finishing Overwhelmed by You, but Georgie was a wildcard. As much as I knew I would love Deck in all his brooding
Christy
Jan 23, 2014 Christy rated it really liked it
4-4.5 stars!

photo 4a72fb99-2d60-4fa4-94c5-05262c701067_zps99a1f0cd.jpg

When I read some of Nashoda Rose’s Tear Asunder books, I was curious about Deck and Georgie and their relationship. I was excited to get their book. Let me throw this out here... Georgie was nothing like I expected her to be. The twists and turns this author took us on were crazy. I mean, I didn’t know what was going to happen from chapter to chapter. What is she hiding? What's going on? With each revelation made I was just blown away.

Deck has been keeping an eye on Georgie for the
Beverly
Nov 16, 2014 Beverly rated it it was amazing
5 Chaotic Stars

I was excited to start this one after seeing Deck in Tear Asunder, then throw in a brother’s best friend book and I was anxiously awaiting this one. I can honestly say I was blown away, with every page I turned the book just kept getting better and better.

Georgie’s perfect life pretty much fell apart when she was sixteen.

"My perfect world had just been thrown into destructive chaos.”

She is still haunted by the day her brother’s best friend, Deck, came to tell her and her family
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
4.5--Not What I Was Expecting--Stars!!

I have been literally DYING for Deck’s story!

There was just something about him that was so…..what’s the word I’m looking for??? Hmmm…..IDK….HOT!

Deck was so dark and dangerous and intriguing!

This story went in a direction I wasn't expecting at all. But I LOVED it! It sucked me in from the get-go and I absolutely cannot wait for the rest of the books in the series!

I loved that there was no relationship drama…just an engaging, enthralling storyline full of h
Stacey is Sassy
description

I needed a little Perfect in my life

WoW!! I mean seriously WOW!! Perfect Chaos was bloody good. I practically read it in one sitting. Hubby knew I was feeling a little under the weather and told me he’d get our little one to school the next day so I could sleep in. I’m not the greatest sleeperinerer, so it generally means that he’s giving me free time to read. I don’t sleep in too well because once my eyes are open, my first thought is…what book am I reading? Then, I’m looking at the clock to wo
S.M. West
4.5 Deck and Chaos STARS

I was totally sucked in and could have easily consumed this in one sitting (RL got in the way). This was my first book by Nashoda Rose and I can tell you now, it sure as hell won’t be my last. This girl is now a fan!!

This story was about Georgie and Deck who have a long history together. Deck was Georgie’s older brother's best friend and JTF2 army buddy. Both of them were drawn to each other from the onset but age, time and circumstance kept Georgie off limits to Deck.

Pam
4.5 perfectly chaotic stars
"We'd always been meant for one another. Our paths had been running parallel for so long, trying to cross, yet the ghost...kept us apart."

Georgia was broken at the age of sixteen, she has some serious demons that follow her around, causing her to live her life full of bullshit and fantasy. The only one constant is Deck, he was there the day she first broke, but disappeared when she shattered and now he's back in her life with no chance of getting rid of him. He's t
Brandi
Nov 17, 2014 Brandi rated it liked it
"You're my rainbow. The brilliant colors of you make me whole. Without your colors, I'm just a man living in the dark."

I've always found Deck an intriguing character and was looking forward to finally learning about this dark and mysterious man.

description

Perfect Chaos has a promising start, I felt invested in the story and was anxious to discover the secrets Georgie was hiding. But it started to lose me around 40%. One of my main issues is one of Georgie's revelations,(view spoiler)
Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆

Prettier Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

4.75 Rainbow Stars

Holy crap...what did I just read?
I have been asking myself over the last couple of days why I haven't read this series sooner. No idea, something always came in between. I tell you what though. This author? WICKED talent. Nashoda Rose's Perfect Chaos reminds me a bit of the time when Kristen Ashley was still new to me, only with a lot more suspense.

This story packs a one-two punch right at the beginning. Georgie is 16 when she receive
Sandy ღCoffeeAddictBooksღ
"3.5 Chaotic stars"

description

Georgie was sweet, innocent girl growing up but her world was shattered after her brother’s death when she was sixteen. Losing her brother (Conner) made her emotionally damaged, she's broken down, lost in her own misery turning into something she would never thought of becoming- reckless, drinking, partying and flirting around trying to hide her never ending pain, A PERFECT CHAOS
description
There is one person who swore to keep her safe to protect her and that’s Deck, Conner best friend
Michelle
May 17, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Georgie was just sixteen when Deck delivered the news that her brother, Conner was killed in action. In that moment Georgie was lost to the darkness. When Deck arrives back in her life ten years later she still harbors the feelings for him that she felt all those years ago, but a promise to her brother has kept Deck from giving into his own desires.

Screenshot_6

Deck promised to protect her and to keep his hands to himself. But Georgie is making both those promises hard to keep. As Deck continues to rescue
Elizabeth
5 Smokin' Stars

What a ride! I cannot begin to tell you how much I loved this book! I now know I need to read the Tear Asunder Series! I found Perfect Chaos to be refreshing, healing, and sexy!

description

Deck is an alpha military man. His best friend (and compadre) Connor died while serving his country. Before he died, Connor made Deck promise to always take care of his little sister Georg
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Perfect Chaos (Unyielding #1)
Author – Nashoda Rose
Publication Date – November 24, 2014
Genre –Romance/Semi Dark
Type – Character Series
Cliffhanger - No
Rating – 4.25 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary Copy generously provided for Release Blitz in exchange for an honest review.

My Thoughts - Story
After reading Ms. Rose’s Tear Asunder series, she had a fan in me.  So anything she releases…my hands are all over it.  We met Georgie and Deck in the Tear Asunder series and their story was set up for us
♥Sharon♥
Oct 24, 2014 ♥Sharon♥ rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Nashoda Rose can write some pretty wonderful stuff. Her Tear Asunder Series is amazing and Perfect Chaos (Unyeilding #1) is a spinoff of that series. Though you can read this book as a standalone I’m going to suggest reading Tear Asunder Series first. Within that series you meet Deck and Georgie and get a sense of who they are. By the end of Overwhelmed by You, you know there is something between them and you can’t help but want more.

Perfect Chaos gave you that more. It was within the Pr

Release date: November 24, 2014
Rating:4.5 stars
Cliffhanger:Yes (sort of)
HEA: (view spoiler)

My perfect world had just been thrown into destructive chaos.

This is my first Nashoda Rose read and it left me wondering, "Where has she been all my life?" I enjoyed the hell out of this book, I really can't believe that I never picked up anything by this author before but I'm certainly going to correct that in the fu
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

4.5 Sassy meets Badass Stars!

photo BFB68B7A-6333-46CF-BD0E-564668FFC1B5_zpsqjxdr1g1.jpg

Ever since I read about the infamous badass Deck in the Tear Asunder series, I knew I'd eat up his story. He's a brooding hunk of man, ex Special Forces, now heading up Unyielding Riot. His group are undercover men who not always do the lawful, ethical things in life. They find the filth, take it out of the world but he professes he's not a good man.

There is one woman in this world for Deck but he can't have her. A promise made to his best friend, Connor, never fuc
NiCoLeTa E.
Jun 23, 2015 NiCoLeTa E. rated it it was amazing
***5 Painfull stars from me***

Wow!!! Tear Asunder's spin-off was incredible!!!

It was intense and adventurous as hell.
Full with many lies, many secrets and much sexual frustration hunging in the air...

Yeah, the thing between Deck and Georgie was very obvious from the other books and it was so friggin' interesting to finally dive into that book...
Now i understand much better many things about those two... even though while i was reading their story i was confused as hell...
How turned out like t
Auntee
Oct 27, 2014 Auntee rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of dark romantic suspense
If the book lives up to the cover...oh my.:)

Update:
Well, it took me 7 days (which is a long time) to finish this book, so question answered: unfortunately for me, the book didn't live up to the cover.:(

Deck...
 photo 5de2c5e7-eb8d-4be1-ba74-cc9dc7574204_zps5472b50d.jpg

Why not? For one, this book is a spin-off of another series. And I hadn't read that series. So, there were times where I wondered who the heck the author was talking about (although to be fair, she did explain who these people were) when she mentioned the heroine's (Georgie) friends and pa
Mariℓina
May 27, 2014 Mariℓina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley-arc
4,5 Stars! What an amazing story!!
Gripping, compeling, sexy, dark and twisted.
And absolutely thrilling.

I wanted to read this book since the first time i sensed the sexual tension between Deck and Georgie in Tear Asunder series. And i was right. They share a kind of chemistry that is unique.

And not only that but their story is also filled with lies, secrets, contradictions, veil organizations and gloriously interesting characters.
Oh and let's not forget, people coming back from the dead!

Deck an
Jen
So...here's the thing...I am really confused as to what I want to write for my review. I am actually very confused on my feelings and on the whole storyline that I just read. My buddy Val wrote an awesome review that makes a ton of sense; but I just don't have the lovely way of words as she does, nor do I have the brain capacity to figure it out...LOL The bottom line is this was a book that I just couldn't get into feeling intense emotions for the characters in the story. I kept scratching my he ...more
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 28, 2014 Wendy'sThoughts rated it really liked it
4.5 I Don't Know Where To Start Stars * * * * 1/2

Really... I don't know how to explain this book, author and my relationship with them... I have a gravitational pull to read these books... knowing that they are darker than what I usually read. I am not a wuss... I am strong... and able to handle anything which is put in front of me... but when I read these books... I am made to see people with serious pain and all the things they do to overcome them.

These books have intrigue, romance and multip
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★★

A spin off from the Tear Asunder series, the Unyielding series will follow Deck and his team on an exciting mission.

In Perfect Chaos, we have Georgie and Deck. Georgie is the little sister of Deck's best friend who was killed in combat. Deck is ex-military and feels like he owes it to Connor to look out for Georgie, but never to take if further even though he wants to and the sexual chemistry is obvious to everyone.

Georgie is hiding something, Deck knows this and vows to help her
Melissa ***BITCH, I'M READING!***
So this is a spin off to the Tear Asunder series and will include books for Deck,Georgie,Kai,Raven and a "mystery man" can't wait! Love Deck!
Michelle
Wow why do I wait to read amazing books this was so good

George is pretty wild at the min she is partyin drinkin and this is driving Deck crazy Deck is Georgie's brother Connor's best friend but her life as been goin down a shit road Connor was in a accident while on duty an died this turned her world upside down she alway had everything perfect but she can't live like that now cause nothing is perfect it's a total mess Deck was Connor's team leader and have been close for yrs an they would of
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
Soooooo I quit this one... GTFU @ 64%

Georgie has to be the sluttiest virgin I have ever read about in a book...And man when she gives it up the first time she gives it up.....

photo tumblr_mfcgu2mZ5F1rmzrqmo1_500_zpsba24a587.gif

I'm pretty sure Deck is bipolar. I know he has to be secretive because of his job and has this whole other side to him but....

photo LafayetteGif_zps80e68bf3.gif

And all these guys are watching over Georgie who reminds me of a spoiled brat...Yeah I mainly just didn't like her..

who me photo rhoocvickiwhome_zps597fcc57.gif

I don't know...I just couldn't buy into their whole relationship..so at that poi
Joëlle
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Update - Dec 8 2015
If you haven't read this one yet, it's really
worth it and on SALE on AMAZON at the moment
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A few days ago I received an ARC for Perfect Ruin (Kai & London) but I hadn’t read Perfect Chaos yet so I immediately bought it and started reading. I liked it even more than the “Tear Asunder” series. The “Unyielding” series is darker and has even more suspense.

Deck is a hot, intimidating, po
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -

Georgie is the little sister of Decks deceased best friend Connor who died
on deployment when Georgie was 16.

Deck promised Connor not only to keep Georgie safe but also to keep his hands off her. And Deck agreed with him. His life is too dangerous to get Georgie involved. So he tried to keep his distance.

But Decks disappearance after Connors death had disastrous consequences for Georgie. Consequences that forced Georgie to lie and to pretend to be someone else just to keep her loved o
  • Captured in Croatia
  • Wolf (The Henchmen MC, #3)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • Edge of Obsession (SKALS, #3)
  • The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3 (MC Chronicles, #3)
  • Taming Ryder (Souls of the Knight, #2)
  • Temper for You (For You, #3)
  • Ten Thousand Lies (Ten Thousand, #2)
  • Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda, #2)
  • Embers of Starlight
  • Luke's Present (Morning Report, #3.5)
  • One Hundred & Thirty-Six Scars (The Devil's Own, #1)
  • Twisted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #3)
  • One Love (Gypsy Brothers, #7)
  • Vengeance is Mine
  • Soulless (King, #4)
  • Vipers Den: Part One Piper & Kade (Viper's Den, #1)
  • Forever Your Concierge (Concierge, #2)
Nashoda Rose is a New York Times and USA Today International bestselling author of twelve novels, including the Tear Asunder series, the spin-off Unyielding series, and the paranormal Scars of the Wraiths.

She lives outside of Toronto where she enjoys hiking with her Newfoundland dog and riding her horses.

Nashoda is represented by the Trident Media Group.

More about Nashoda Rose...

Unyielding (3 books)
  • Perfect Ruin (Unyielding, #2)
  • Perfect Rage (Unyielding, #3)

“You’re my rainbow. The brilliant colors of you make me whole. Without your colors, I’m just a man living in the dark.” 9 likes
“I’m only a rainbow because you make me that way.” His eyes were still dark and haunted by what just happened, but there was a hint of the sweet I’d found in Deck” 4 likes