Start by marking “Entangled (Fullerton Family Saga, #2)” as Want to Read:
Entangled (Fullerton Family Saga, #2)

Entangled

(Fullerton Family Saga #2)

The saga continues for Rachel Dennehy, the tenacious small-town teacher caught in between two compelling, powerful brothers.

****This is Book 2 in the series. Blurb may contain spoilers for Book 1.****

In Book 2 of the Fullerton Family Saga, teacher Rachel Dennehy heads back to California to save her favorite little boy from his rapid downward spiral. She feels responsible f
Published January 28th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Entangled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Entangled

Solara
Jul 07, 2014 rated it did not like it
You know what. In the middle of this book I was sure this was going to be a 5 star book. But I ended up giving up a few pages from the end. Yes, you can do that (and it says a lot). And now I feel so annoyed of all the hours I've wasted. A stupid CLICHÉ. And a really weak heroine who kept hurting people around her while she presented to care about the children. I'm sorry, but I feel so disappointed right now.
aninterestingidea
Jul 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I was actually a little upset after I read this one. I literally threw my kindle across my bed and raged to my poor husband about how stupid she was being. I am going to read the third one to see how it ends, but seriously, (view spoiler).
Big Joe  Rossi
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
At the end of book #1 we learn that Drew hired her solely to use her past loss and life against her to make her fall for him, to screw over his ex wife, his brother and gain full custody of his son. Engagement off, Rachel heads back to TX.

Months later Alex shows up at her door. Jonathan has fallen. Bad grades, acting out, drugs. He begs her to help save him. She goes, she helps out bringing him back...but in process now falls for Alex. Just when you think she has the love of her life the prover
Lustful Literature
Jan 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
**KIM'S REVIEW**

*4.5 Stars*

Note: If you have not read Enticed then please do not read any further as there may be spoilers that could ruin the story for you. You definitely need to read Enticed before Entangled.

“People leave. People break promises. People make mistakes.”

Entangled picks up right where Enticed left off. Rachel is on her way back to LA to help take care of Jonathan who is spiraling out of control. Alex thinks the only one who can help him is Rachel. If Rachel thinks this will be a
Reanell Tisdale
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5+++++ stars!

I can't express how much I love this series. 5 stars does NOT give this book justice.

Everyone has that 1 author that is an "automatic buy" and Ginger Voight is that author for me. I love a book that makes me feel every emotion that the characters do. I just don't read the book, I reside in the story, and that's exactly how I felt with Entangled.

I have the ARC of Enraptured but I'm scared to death to read it! There was a sneak peak in the back of book 2 and I couldn't even read it.
Taz-xo
A BIG FAT DNF.

The fact that she was allowing Johnathon's family to run riot and ruin that poor boy's life just really started to piss me off a lot more in this book. I don't think it helped that she ran right into the other brother's arms as soon as she found out that she had been betrayed. To top it off, she still wanted to get back with the brother that stabbed her in the back! Don't get me wrong, I'm all for giving people second chances, but I don't understand how you can possibly forgive som
Brandee - Brandee's Book Endings
NOW LIVE:
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1mQrq43
Smashwords: http://bit.ly/LU6b5K

Omg! Is all I can say! Ginger is the queen of angst..... And I am anxiously awaiting book 3!
I don't know if it is good or bad that I had an ARC of this book and now have to wait!

Must read series! FULL REVIEW TO COME
lover-of-good-books
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotica, romance
Rachel annoyed THE HELL out of me. Truthfully Alex annoyed me in book 1, but he had his redeeming qualities in book 2. I may be in the minority here, but I hated Drew and I truthfully hated the ending of this book. I expected it, but hated it all the same.
Naia
Apr 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I don't know how I feel about this book. One moment I'm cheering the heroine on & the next I want to punch her in the face. I hate wishy washy characters. Cause it makes me wishy washy. I think I know who she'll end up with... I think. :/
Carol Ann
May 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Meh

This hurt me and wasn't what I wanted...I don't know if I can read the next book now...it was still good but emotionally draining
Della Amor
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Feb 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Entangled (Fullerton Family Saga #2) by Ginger Voight
4 stars!!!

“If it’s right, it’s worth waiting for.”

This book begins where Enticed left off, after Drew’s betrayal, Rachel has gone back to Texas. Jonathan does not take her desertion very well and changes as a child. He has become disobedient, withdrawn and angry and the family are extremely worried about his well-being. It takes a lot of humble pie but Alex goes to Texas to bring Rachel back. Jonathan needs her and no matter what, Jonathan com
Samantha  Kurtz of Sammy's Book Obsession
5 Huge "Can't-Wait-For-The-Next-Book" Stars!!

TITLE~ Entangled (Fullerton Family Saga #2)
AUTHOR~ Ginger Voight
GENRE~ Contemporary Romance
PUBLISHER/DATE PUB.~ Createspace/January 28, 2014
COST/PURCHASED~ $2.99/Amazon
MY RATING~ 5

MY THOUGHTS~
I chose to purchase and read this book (twice actually) because I fell in love with all the characters in the first book, Enticed.
I enjoyed this book from cover to cover. I could not put it down (even the second time)! The heroine confused me from time to tim
Georgette
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had the honor of receiving an arc for a honest review....

Again, Ginger Voight did not disappoint me!

As I've said in my review for the previous book, this series is very near and dear to my heart! Rachel has dealt with a lot in the face of heartache, pain, and betrayal.

Just when she thinks she's finally found what she needs, there are more obstacles to face and stand in the way of her true love.

Jonathan in this book was a completely different child. Angry, mean, disrespectful, disobedient, v
Julie
5++++++ HOLY CRAP, Tear Jerking Stars!!

photo sad-baby.gif

Again, this book left me utterly speechless, I can't even begin to describe the emotional turmoil I'm currently feeling about this books. This is the ULTIMATE love triangle, with not 3 but 4 hearts involved. Get out your tissues....
Nasreen
Apr 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WHAT JUST HAPPENED????!!!!! I don’t think I can take anymore of this drama!!!!! That ending just broke my heart! But I can’t wait to get into book 3!

Tracie
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just when you think it can't get any better.
Jay
Feb 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I knew I shouldn't have read this one without having the last book :( just shoot me now Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Bec
Mar 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: single-parent
Donna White
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rachel has been devastated by the news that Drew sought out a person just like herself to tutor his son. She has gone back to Texas and has no plans to ever return. That is until one day Alex Fullerton arrives on her doorstep to tell her how bad Jonathan has become without her guidance. Soon she becomes a member of the household at Alex's ranch where she continues to try to make some connection once again with the young boy she loved and broke her promise to. She told him she would never leave h ...more
Agus Beltran
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
How can a book be completely ruined in about 5 minutes?!!? I cannot understand.
At first i thought this was a really great book, probably 4.5 stars, but when it came to the end I realized that the whole plot was complete SHIT. The protagonist just kept making stupid mistakes that were the complete opposite with what she was thinking, and it got to the point where it annoyed the hell out of me. Both boys dissapointed me a lot, actually everyone in this book dissapointed me, exept max.
I cannot re
Kim
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great continuation of the Fullerton Family Saga. The story is strong, the characters are well developed and the overall story flows nicely. My only problem is the lack of editing. Enticed also had editing issues and I really hoped this one would be better. I'll read the last book in this series because I have to know how it ends. Overall I love story and characters, but the lack of editing is a problem for me.
Alexandra
DNF this soap opera!
The unwanted baby of Gossip girl and The young and the restless.

The way they lack moral values and responsability, the mockery of the most important relationships you can have in this life made me hate (almost) every adult character.
So sad! I gave 4.5 stars to the first book. Not going to finish the series.
Jasmine
Jan 18, 2018 rated it liked it
3 stars
Drama and even more drama. Actually, it would be pretty hard to find more ways to put more drama into this book; It has enough ups and downs to give permanent whiplash. This is why I can't stand love triangles they make it so I end up hating everyone involved. I couldn't stand Rachel in this book she went from sympathetic strong but broken main character to someone completely unlikable. I really hope the next book cleans up some of the mess this one created, I will wait til I read the ent
Tamika Hesley
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!

My mouth is still hanging open😲 I don't know who I was rooting for? Both guys are great! How do you choose? I'm headed to book 3...
Dena
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
its a perfect story, so worth the read
MLB
Nov 29, 2018 rated it liked it
2.75
Bookworm Betties

*****5-Holy Hott Angst-Stars*****
this review contains spoilers from book#1-Entangled
~I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review~

You and I are drawn to each other because we are meant to be together. That's never going to change. As long as I draw breath, I'll want to be with you.

Before I get started I'm just gonna go ahead and put this out there-despite what we find out about Drew at the end of Enticed (and I may be in the minority here, but I just can't seem to care Lol) I
Jenn Green
Feb 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

*****5-Holy Hott Angst-Stars*****
this review contains spoilers from book#1-Entangled
~I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review~

• Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Songbird Caged (Songbird, #2)
  • Calm & Storm (The Night Horde SoCal, #6)
  • Irresistible Refrain (Tempest, #1; Black Cat Records, #4)
  • Give Me Your Answer True (The Fish Tales, #2)
  • TouchStone for ever (Story of Us Trilogy, #3)
  • Come Together (The Cityscape, #3)
  • The Golden Chalice (Lee's Girls, #3)
  • Pure Abandon (Abandon Collection 1)
  • No Greater Loyalty (Sin City Heat, #6)
  • Lessons of the Past
  • Commitment to Love (Chasing Love #3)
  • A Little Bit Of Crazy (Little Bits, #1)
  • Entrée (The Winemaker's Dinner, #2)
  • Coming Home (The Surrender Trilogy, #3)
  • Jahleel (Loving All Wrong #1)
  • Fearless II (Fearless, #2)
Ginger Voight is a screenwriter and bestselling author with over twenty published titles in fiction and nonfiction. She covers everything from travel to politics in nonfiction, as well as romance, paranormal, and dark, “ripped from the headlines” topics like Dirty Little Secrets.

Ginger discovered her love for writing in sixth grade, courtesy of a Halloween assignment. From then on, writing became

Fullerton Family Saga (3 books)
  • Enticed (Fullerton Family Saga, #1)
  • Enraptured (Fullerton Family Saga, #3)