Start by marking “Stuck in Between (Bound by Your Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Stuck in Between (Bound by Your Love, #1)

Stuck in Between

(Bound by Your Love #1)

Jacqs is a twenty-eight year old woman caught up in an on again, off again relationship with Bond, who is her best friend and the one who causes her the most heartache. She succumbs, yet again, to his powerful charisma, but vows not make it into more than it is, a great night of sex.

Bond, too sexy for his own good, wants Jacqs for himself as he “dates” his way through the
Published March 24th 2014 by Tandemwriters (first published March 18th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Stuck in Between, please sign up.

Start your review of Stuck in Between (Bound by Your Love, #1)
Shurrn
Sometimes a book just rubs me the wrong way...
THIS is one of those books...

"I'm not sure why you need so much drama in your life, Jacqueline. My advice is to forget them both and move on."
Let me be clear: I have never 'DNF'd a book before, but I came dangerously close to closing this one for good.

The writing had multiple rough edges which could have been smoothed out with the use of an editor or even careful proofreading.

The dialogue was awkward and stilted, there was questionable
Serena Kett
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Mind Blowing Read!

I've been following this Author for quite some time now...you could actually call it stalking if you like lol..I feel so privileged to be Blakely's test reader. I have read all of Blakely Bennett's books and never once been disappointed, each read being unique in it's own right. So I was especially eager to read Stuck in Between...scrap that I was bloody excited!! So yet again Blakely presented us with yet another mind blowing book...I absolutely loved it!
Stuck in Between is un
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
STUCK IN BETWEEN illustrates a love-triangle at its best; one where everyone can have their cake and eat it too… well, almost everyone!

MEET JACQS: 28 YO SW/F, A green-eyed, brunette looking for a relationship OUTSIDE her current group of friends… That’s tough, especially when that group of friends is the one you tend to spend all your free time – that kind of makes it nearly impossible to “fish outside the pond” – you know, when you never LEAVE the pond?

MEET BOND: 35 YO SW/M, 5’10” tall, With lo
Kassy
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Heart to heart. "Little One," know as Jacqs, has been love with one man, Bond, for over eight years. He loves her back but can't give her the love she craves the most from him. She goes along with how he can show her love for so long until she can't take it any more. In steps Bonds best friend Red. Red has been in love with Jacqs since they first became friends. He held off telling her and shown her because he didn't want to hurt Bond his best friend. Until one night it all come chasing down on ...more
Ashley
Feb 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
You'll need a cold shower (or a good lover) after this one! I can't wait to see what else is in store for this series!

UPDATE: (from the blog)

When I first started this book, I wasn't sure what to expect, except that there would be a LOT of relationship tension. And there definitely was that, but there was SO MUCH MORE than that too!

There are so many things going on in this novel, in a good way. This isn't just about sex, it's about life: jobs, dating, friendships, horrible bosses, emotional and p
Angie
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

I loved this book. Jacqs has been with Bond on/off forever. Red has been Bond’s friend since childhood. Red wants Jacqs and he tells her the heat is turned up and the tug of war begins!

Characters: I instantly fell in love with all the characters and felt like I was friends with them all.

Sex: hot and steamy

Religious: NO

Would I recommend to others: yes

More than one book in the series: hopefully

Genre: Erotic/Romance

Would I r
Aria Masterson
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy hot book, Batman!!! When I first saw the cover of this book, I thought, "Yeah! MFM action!!!" When I read the synopsis for the book, I realized they probably wouldn't all end up in bed together, but there would probably be some very hot sex. I am very happy to say that I was right and wrong! This book has some very hot sex scenes and (praise Jesus!) a SUPER DUPER hot MFM scene. As for the relationships in the book I could really see the struggle that Jacqs was feeling. Although I personally ...more
RelentlessBookChic Ramblings & Reviews
I received an ARC copy of this book for my honest review.

Three's a crowd...right? Wrong!

Stuck in Between is centered around a very close knit group of friends, some of who are in relationships or have had previous sexual encounters with each other. The stars of the show are Jacqs, Bond & Red, who each have very unique history with one another.

Jacqs & Bond have been friends with benefits for 8 years and both seem to treasure the bonds of that friendship. They both have deep feelings for one an
Ruthie Taylor
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I need a Red in my life - probably most women do! I read voraciously, but really he is the only person on my list of perfect Alpha male book boyfriends - and I can see no reason for him to ever be deposed!

The story is excellent, the characters are interesting, the heat is infernal - I look forward to future books, mainly so that I can feed my Red addiction, but also see how things turn out for the other friends in the group.

Well written, clever, if unexpected outcome, and steamy, steamy encount
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved Stuck In Between by Blakely Bennett. Jacqs is in an on and off relationship with Bond. She has finally had enough but Bond is not ready to let her go. Bond;s friend Red so interest in Jacqs. Sparks fly between Red and Jacqs but Bond wants another chance. I wanted to hate Bond for how he behaves but we when we learn about Bond's past you can understand him a little better.

Jacqs doesn't want to give either Red or Bond up. Bond doesn't want to share Jacqs. There are a lot of hot and steamy
CDBW
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-for-review
I received this in return for an honest review.

5 Crazy Ass Stars!

Holy Double Hotness, Ms. Bennett! I absolutely enjoyed this hot, steamy read! I had a hard time putting it down. I was able to connect and feel the angst of the story. So much so that I stayed up til 3:30 am to finish it because I just had to know how the Red/Jacqs/Bond dynamic would play out.
This is my first Blakely Bennett novel and it most definitely won't be my last.
Tina
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review by Wendy Marie Ward for LBM Book Blog
Jacqueline, or Jaqs, as her friends call her, has been in love with her best friend Bond for years. Their relationship is that of best friends with benefits, nothing more, since Bond also likes to sleep with other women. When someone unexpected shows serious interest in Jaqs Bond finally decides that he wants a serious relationship with her. When the man Jaqs loves proposes a unique arrangement Jaqs must choose what her heart and body want most. Bond i
Sara
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I was blown away by this book. I've championed Blakely Bennett since reading My body his. Her writting is powerful, hot and passionate. Jaqus is a women who is in love with Bond but his love of other women is what stops them from being together as he cannot commit. But he loves her in his own way. After a night for falling into his bed, she is reminded why they aren't together. His best friend Red is her nemasis, they dont like each other but that changes when he declares his feelings for h ...more
Faye, la Patata
Oh, my god, Faye. You seriously read a M/M/F erotica because you couldn't stop imagining yourself between Tamlin and Rhysand from ACOTAR? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!

I KNOW, I KNOW. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.

BUT CONSIDER THIS:

CONSIDER THIS BRIEF YEARNING FULFILLED AND SHELVED.

Edited to add: I may actually read another. HEHEHE.
N.C. Simmons
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
(Disclosure: This review is based on a complimentary ARC.)

This isn’t a review, exactly. It’s more like an homage to an author you really ought to follow.

Since releasing my erotica series, I’ve paid more attention to the works of my fellow authors. It’s a ballooning sorority / fraternity, with hundreds, perhaps thousands of active authors releasing everything from 3,000 to 150,000 word erotic escapades. Every kink, fetish, and sub-genre under the sun is represented. Different tastes, different bo
Tami czenkus
Feb 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I don't know where to start!!! First off i am going to thank Blakely Bennett for writing yet another outstanding Novel!!! I love the friendship circle in this book!!! Everyone has each others back, there are a lot of ups and downs but they seem to be able to get through things together!! WOW, Red, Bond, And Jaqs....... what to say what to say what to say........... I absolutely adore Red. Jaqs and Bond have quite a few issues and a crazy history together and Red has been standi ...more
Johanna Sawyer
Mar 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wowser! A new author for me but definitely one I will be reading from in the future. This book was so great I didn't want to put it down. Jacqs is in love with a broken man......Bond treats her like she's a good time only friend with benefits. At first I hated Bond,.....what a complete dick to treat a girl like that. I was cheering when Red told her that he had feelings for her. The storyline was great, and the characters were well very three dimensional. Book was extremely well written, I had n ...more
Kim Lamb
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Stuck was exciting and kept me entirely hooked from front to back. I started and finished the 300+ pages in a day. Too bad I actually had to stop in the middle and eat... I loved the development of characters and how Blakely sucked me in to their lives so quickly. The main character has some big decisions to make, and I love the ending! Can't wait for more!
Devlynn
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So this trailer came out this week for a movie called 50 Shades of.... Who cares? I was reading this book the day the trailer came out and can honestly say, Christian who?

The steamy in this book is at an epic level. 2 hot alpha males, both in love with the same girl. Red and Bond both want Jacqs. They both want to "date" her and come to a compromise, they both will. Friendships get tested, love gets questioned, and lots of hot sex makes this book one you must read.

"Your wearing underwear today?
Hb
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In exchange for an honest opinion, I was given a complimentary copy of this book.
Please note that this book is in the erotica category for a reason-it is a titillating look at the life of Jacqs as she is trying to reconcile her relationships. If you believe that sex should only be in the classic missionary style, this book will be too racy for you. But if you like the sex scenes to be steamy and unambiguous, you should start reading Stuck in Between immediately.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this
Nicole Huffman ~ Author Groupies
I received an ARC in return for an honest review.

4.5 Groupie Stars

Wow. I don't know where to start. I loved this book! Seriously loved it. I would love to be stuck in between Red and Bond and having both men vie for my love. This book is definitely for a mature audience with an open mind. I'm going to leave out an spoilers because I want you to discover this story for yourself.

Jacqs is the main character and she is in love with Bond, however Bond is not a one woman man. He has some issues with h
Mark Holborn
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
true to the genre, a fantastic story of love and torment of the heart. Jacqs' heart torn between two men and the overwhelming desire to keep them both. Both men so different from each other yet both dominant and controlling. The struggle of both men to possess her threatens to destroy everything around them. Hot and steamy, Jacqs is a lady after my own heart. Well done Blakely
Romance Readers Retreat
Mar 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow ladies, hang on to your knickers! This fabulous tale offers not only one but two amazing alpha males for your consumption.

Meet Jacqs, her heart caught up with her best friend (Bond), who is so troubled (and harbouring a secret) there's no way he could know what he wants or needs.

Enter Red, Bond's best friend, and definitely not a Jacqs fan - or at least that's what she thinks.

The sex is steamy and the tug that Jacqs finds herself in had me rooting for one alpha over another. Although I di
Michelle Marshall
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well firstly a huge thank you to Blakely for letting me have the ARC copy of this book to indulge myself in. A huge well done to the author on another rivetting read.I simply could not put the book down once I started. I wanted to keep the pages turning to see how the story was going to pan out with the characters. I was intrigued from the beginning as to the path the story was going to take , needless to say I wasnt disappointed. A very hot read and not for any prudes to cast their eyes on! The ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Ever been the rope in a tug of war? Jacqs can tell you all about it. Jacqs is an off again and on again fuck buddy of Bond. They have been best friends for a very long time. The problem is that Bond is a terrible flirt and he's into poly. Jacqs on the other hand prefers to be in a monogamy and each time Bond goes off, it kills her a little bit more. She becomes a bit more insecure and a bit more crazy. What woman wouldn't? If the man who matches you in so many ways constantly fucks other women, ...more
Blakely Bennett
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I really love this group of friends and look forward to delving into all the characters through the series. Jacqs, Red, and Bond have a very interesting dynamic in Stuck in Between that changes and evolves through the subsequent novels.

I found it interesting and exciting that my readers fell so hard for Red. Many have said he is the perfect man. I tend to create my characters with flaws but I guess one well-adjusted character works. ;)

I personally LOVE Bond and he has plenty of room to grow yet
Medavis66
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. The characters and situations are believable. This is a complicated love triangle that is worth the read. Hot situations and wonderful details make this one hard to put down. Thankfully, I read it on a Sunday, so I was relaxing with nothing to do but enjoy my book. Very yummy!
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Stuck in Between (Bound by Your Love)
Author – Blakely Bennett
Publication Date – March 24, 2014
Type – Stand-Alone Series
Genre – Romance/Erotica
Rating – 4 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary copy kindly provided by author (Blog Tour) in exchange for an honest review.

Review
HOLY SHIT….the sex scenes are un-freakin-believable in this little gem of a book! Ms. Bennett sure knows how to write about sex and how get my panties melting – damn…I didn’t know who to root for in this book – one minute I wanted
Cee
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. It’s wild, it’s sexy, it’s complicated and with two alpha males fighting over a woman?! This story’s fate has been sealed in my book from the get-go. I did not expect to like either Bond or Red at all. And Jacqs?! At times, I wanted to grab her by the throat and shake her just to knock some sense into her! But nevertheless, I fell in love with all of them by the end! I thought this would be just one steamy read but it was a pleasant surprise to find out that i ...more
Sara
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was ok
Although the sex in this book was indeed hot. The story fell so freaking flat for me. It could have been soooo much better.

Jacqs has been been hooking up with her bff Bond on and off for the past 8 years. While he screws everything with a vagina, she hangs back in the wings getting her kicks when she can with him. She wants to be with him, but she's realized that he'll never be a one woman man.
Bonds BFF Red (aka Aiden)finally out of the blue, shows his cards to Jacqs. He wants her. He's wanted
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Perfect Chemistry (Kinky Chronicles, #1)
  • Locked (The Alpha Group, #1)
  • Their Virgin Captive (Masters of Ménage, #1)
  • Assumption (Underground Kings, #1)
  • The Boss (The Boss, #1)
  • The Kiss of Death (The Demons' Muse, #1)
  • Unlocked (The Alpha Group, #3)
  • Lockout (The Alpha Group, #2)
  • Sirens in Bliss (Texas Sirens, #7.5; Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #10)
  • Siren Unleashed (Texas Sirens, #7)
  • Master Delacroix (Crime & Punishment)
  • Siren Enslaved (Texas Sirens, #3)
  • Darker Than Love (Darker Than Love, #1)
  • The Redhead Series (The Redhead, #1-3)
  • Rules and Roses (Untouchable #1)
  • Lonely Lullaby (Ballad of a Broken Soul #1)
  • Small Town Siren (Texas Sirens, #1)
  • Siren in Bloom (Texas Sirens, #6)
I've decided to no longer be active on Goodreads. I would love for you to find me elsewhere. Thanks!

Author of captivating, sexy, emotion-driven stories.

MY WEBSITE: http://www.blakelybennett.com/

MY BLOG: http://www.blakelybennett.com/blog/

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/blakely.bennett

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/BlakelyBennett

PINTEREST: http://www.pinterest.com/blakelybennett/

Bound by Your Love (3 books)
  • Bittersweet Deceit (Bound by Your Love, #2)
  • Blue Persuasion (Bound by Your Love, #3)

News & Interviews