Start by marking “Reviving Izabel (In the Company of Killers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Reviving Izabel (In the Company of Killers, #2)

Reviving Izabel

(In the Company of Killers #2)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  14,896 ratings  ·  1,282 reviews

#6 - BEHIND THE HANDS THAT KILL
#7 - SPIDERS IN THE GROVE

---

Published December 4th 2013 by J.A. Redmerski

To ask other readers questions about Reviving Izabel, please sign up.
S89L5 That part puzzled me too. I am guessing he perhaps got a vasectomy (due to his job, either voluntarily or as a condition to be part of the Order). The…moreThat part puzzled me too. I am guessing he perhaps got a vasectomy (due to his job, either voluntarily or as a condition to be part of the Order). They are not supposed to have lasting relationships or any emotional tether/liability, so it stands to reason that having kids is out of the question for a lifestyle such as his.(less)

·  14,896 ratings  ·  1,282 reviews

Start your review of Reviving Izabel (In the Company of Killers, #2)
Christy
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars!
 photo 5d726d59-d880-4c3a-bfdd-3bf1c4ca17f5_zps30721bc0.jpg

A suspenseful, gripping, steamy and action packed read! The second In the Company of Killers book exceeded all my expectations! Any more, I don’t expect second books to be as good as the first. I’ve just been let down too many times by sequels lately. I am happy to report that this was just as good as the first book for me!

Sarai has been trying to live a normal life for a while now. But it’s not working for her. She can’t just go on living a ‘normal’ life knowing whats out there. T
Flo
5 **hells yeah** STARS

“For the record, I’m not just sleeping with an assassin. I’ve grown very attached to one.”

ALL TIME FAVOURITE BOOKS RIGHT HERE, LADIES!! Feels like this series was written for me. I'm so happy right now, I could cry. Seriously, I’m so mad at myself for not reading this earlier.

But let’s rewind and talk about the book. Reviving Izabel is the second instalment In the Company of Killers Series and picks up six months after Killing Sarai ended. Victor and Sarai have
Aestas Book Blog
Jun 22, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: top-tbr
NEW COVER & SIGNED GIVEAWAY!!!
This is the sequel to Killing Sarai !

SIGNED GIVEAWAY --> http://aestasbookblog.com/in-the-comp...

BLURB --> Determined to live a dark life in the company of the assassin who freed her from bondage, Sarai sets out on her own to settle a score with an evil sadist. Unskilled and untrained in the art of killing, the events that unfold leave her hanging precariously on the edge of death when nothing goes as planned. Victor Faust finds her in time enough to help her, b
Pearl Angeli
5 Stars!

You can never go wrong with J.A. Redmerski! This sequel was a tough one but she handled it perfectly well.

The series continues with so much bad-assery. Sarai, or rather Izabel, is now pursuing a different path in life after realizing that a 'normal' life isn't for her. She wants justice and vengeance and to be able to attain those, she must join Victor in his dangerous missions. In this sequel we meet a new character-- Fredrik Gustavsson. Equally hot and dangerous and a new assassin to f
Jacqueline's Reads
5 I’m in Love with Victor Faust Stars

#1 - KILLING SARAI - > Victor and Sarai’s Story
#2 - REVIVING IZABEL – > Continues Victor and Sarai’s Story
#3 - THE SWAN & THE JACKAL - > Fredrik and Cassia’s Story. Fredrik is the torturer, he can break anyone except for his wife.
#4 - SEEDS OF INIQUITY - > Victor, Sarai, Fredrik, Nikolas, Nora story. This is mainly Victor and Sari’s, but there are equal parts of the other characters, it also introduces Nora.
#5 - THE BLACK WOLF - > Nikolas’ story

I’m doing an
Georgia ♥
5 Victor and Izabel Stars

I can write pages and pages for this book, criticizing plot, characters and certain events. Trying piece by piece to express the sheer uniqueness and awesomeness of this story. But truthfully and beyond any doubt they were never two characters more compatible and certainly made for each other...

"...we were made for each other, like two puzzle pieces that at first don't appear to fit, but eventually fall into place when looked at in the most unlikely of angles."

From
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
4,5 STARS

"You're mine for as long as you breathe."

Sarai heading to California to finish her vendetta against Hamburg.Her plan wasn't good and Victor was there to pick up the pieces. Not only does Hamburg want her dead, Niklas is after her too... With Victor leaving The Order, they are both on the run..

description

Wow I love this book more than the first book!!This series plays like a movie in my mind!This story is full of suspense,intrigue and sexual tension!!And the chemistry between Victor and Sarai
Debra

★★★★★ 5 stars!

"Maybe you should get rid of me." I whisper onto his lips.
"Never," he says, kissing me once softly. "You're mine for as long as you breathe."

**This review might contain spoilers for those who haven't read book one,Killing Sarai, yet.**

Whew, what a thrilling, all-consuming, fascinating and utterly entertaining ride this was! I already loved the previous book in this series and it doesn't happen often that the sequel rivals or even outshines the prequel but in this case that's ex
S.M. West
4.5 "Clever Wolf" STARS

Awesome! Don't know why I waited so long to pick up book #2! This is the continuation of Sarai's (Izabel) and Victor's story.

photo RI_zps1tsbktr0.jpg

Trying to lead a "normal" life and forget the dark, dangerous and sexy Victor Faust is virtually impossible for Sarai. Girl, I hear ya! Not one to sit still and let life happen to her, she had enough of that in her dark and abusive past, Sarai embarks on a plan of vengeance that alters her future and brings Victor back into her life.

“Sarai is a d
Beatrice Masaluñga
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reread: October 2017
- I think I might be right on one of my guesses for the 7th book. Bwahaha! Still, we'll never know because J.A. Redmerski loves unpredictable, mini-heart attack kind of plot twists. I'm dying to see the real Vonnegut too. That sneaky bastard.

------------------------------
First read: January 2016

"In our kind of life sometimes terrible things must be done to those we love to clear a path of new beginnings."

Sarai Cohen or Izabel Seyfried tried to lived a 'normal' life for 8
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
My Thoughts:

✥ Sarai, aka Izabel, has been on her own for a while since the ending of the first book but...she hasn't forgotten or stopped thinking about Victor. And she hasn't forgotten or stopped plotting.

✥ This is a much stronger Sarai than we knew and one that is coming to terms with who she really is and what she wants. Some of it is a bit shocking!

✥ And we have a softer Victor...for the most part. I loved his awkwardness and sweetness and his humor! One thing I do know is that I didn't
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
6 stars!! THIS is how you write a sequel folks!!!

Okay so I totally did NOT have the luxury to read this with all the December deadlines but it's not my fault if I peek at the beginning and end up finishing it 4 hours later! Unfortunately no full review with pretty teasers and casting and blah so here's a quick breakdown of how I saw this book.

But first, two things I thought of immediately after I finished:

1. After the Søren/Kingsley/Wesley triad, the Victor/Fredrik/Niklas trio is next on my book
Jennifer Kyle

"We're all killers here..."

I don’t think I’m tough enough to hang with Victor Faust, but Sarai sure the hell is!

description

"I'm helping you become what you want to be, to live the life you choose to live. Something you've never had - a choice - because it was taken from you. And you're helping me take back the kind of life that was taken from me, showing me what it's like to be something more than a killer, to feel something more than the need to kill."

[image error]

J. A. Redmerski delivered a stron
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
4.5- Guess who is back????? -stars!

VICTOR!!!!
Oh how I have missed you!

Oh yeah and I guess Sarai/Izabel was in this book too.....

So Reviving Izabel starts off with Sarai trying to move on with her life but she can't. She's dating a douche bag who is screwing her BFF and for some reason she thinks its a good idea to go to California and that she is bad-ass enough to kill Hamburg herself.

But instead its more like she's lucky she made it out alive....

And then here comes Victor to save her ass.

Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an amazin ride. I loved it. I loved Sarai (Izabel) so much. She became such a terrific badass woman. And Victor. My God, that man gives me chills. You know "leave your panties down and come over here baby" type of chills... God, he's so calm but also so freaking sexy! I really liked him a lot... :-D

Pls do yourself a favor and don't miss out this killers cause they're...

Vina
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-twisted
“Well, I suppose he’s stuck with you forever then.”

“Yes, and forever is a very long time.”

He pauses and then says, “Well, for the record, something tells me he wouldn’t have it any other way.”

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! I truly loved so much about these books. What a freaking ride. What happened at the end of the book.......yeah that little twist totally threw me for a loop! I had no idea that was coming at all, didn't even think of that possibility but I love that it did. There was a little bit more
DW
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: killing-sarai
Reviving Izabel was definitely worth 5 stars. Sarai/ Izabel has no control. She is trying to live a "normal" life but she has so much rage. All she can think of is going to Los Angeles to kill Hamburg.
 photo 20DC9A35-FA17-43C3-B218-3B07DE5EFBE8_zpsfcr6ixks.gif

She plans for months and even takes her friend and the guy that thinks that he is her boyfriend. When she flubs up the mission, she is wanted...AGAIN!!
 photo 3034B42B-EC94-46CD-B39F-F558C5ABE01E_zpsqpglzlym.gif

Victor tried so hard to keep her safe and out of that life but when Izabel is in danger again, he is there risking everything for her. Thi
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
description

“I’m not sure what this is between us, but I am sure that I don’t want it to stop. Whatever it is.”

Victor Faust owns my heart!!!!!!!!

The second installment of In the Company of Killers was JUST as good as the first. Fast paced, full of drama, action, and steamy scenes. And I loved every freaking second of it.

Without giving up too much plot detail, especially if you haven't read the first, Reviving Izabel picks up where Killing Sarai left off. Victor wants Sarai to try and live a normal life
Jen
This is book two in the Company of Killers series, and what a book it was!
Sarai is struggling with her life the way it is...She just doesn't do "normal." Deep down now that she has had the taste of killing, she knows she is more comfortable in the lifestyle of a killer than going to night clubs with friends. She also has some unresolved issues regarding an evil man that she most certainly wants dead. So, she decides to "Revive" her alter ego Izabel and goes for the kill. Unfortunately, she does
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Reviving Izabel is the conclusion of Sarai Izabel and Victor's story.

To continue with my review from Killing Sarai I'll give the meaning of the characters names:

•Sarai: Princess
•Vonnegut: good hunting track
•Samantha: listener
•Izabel: God's promise
•Seyfried: peace and victory
•Dorian: youth and beauty (view spoiler)
Shawna
3 ½ stars – Romantic Suspense

Killing Sarai was one of my favorite romantic suspense reads of 2013, and I’ve been anxiously awaiting this second installment. Unfortunately, this was a bit of a disappointment for me, mostly because of Sarai/Izabel.

Instead of admiring her transformation from a strong, determined, and brave yet broken and vulnerable victim and survivor to an avenging assassin angel, she just came across as a petulant, childish, demanding, whiny, peevish, bratty, TSTL shrew. Her imm
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

VICTOR IS BACK!!

photo lip-bite.gif

photo 45d2bdf5e76f21d8a2cba4c1f752b5cf.jpg

This book was simply perfection from start to end!!! I freaking love love it!!!! All the expectations that I had, and this book simply delivered the best!
I really wanted this book not to end <3

photo giphy-4.gif

The story picks up from Killing Sarai, where Victor has left to survive and lead a normal life. And yet Sarai is unable to do so as every thought of hers is consumed by Victor anded need to slit the throat of Hamburg!

Well of course our darling Sarai takes matter into her hand go
Penny
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: d-read-dark, reviewed
Interesting and engaging.

Once again there are great scenes of tension and attraction between the two main characters, even better ones than in the first book.

One thing that disturbs me is how trap the characters become by their mindset, I think they themselves handcuff their own lives.
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie

I just read the blurb!!! And WOWZA!!!

Determined to live a dark life in the company of the assassin who freed her from bondage, Sarai sets out on her own to settle a score with an evil sadist. Unskilled and untrained in the art of killing, the events that unfold leave her hanging precariously on the edge of death when nothing goes as planned. Victor Faust finds her in time enough to help her, but not in time to save those who Sarai has grown to care about.

After what she has done, Sarai’s fear of
Lainey
Jul 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
MY NON-SPOILER SERIES REVIEW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVyN9...

First Read: June 2015
Second Read: January 2016
Third Read: April 2018

-First review-
This is the second book of the In the Company of Killers series. I really love this series and I love that it is an actual series and not a trilogy. This book marks the end of Victor and Izabel's story, but from what I can tell, they'll pretty much be side characters in the following books. Overall, I really enjoyed this book. I knocked a star of
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4--Victor is HOT--Stars!!

Reviving Izabel picks up where Killing Sarai left off. Sarai has been living with Dina for the last 8 months. She's dating douchebag Eric. She's just waiting....

Victor where are you??

Then she gets a wild hair up her ass and decides to make a trip to California to kill Hamburg...the fat bastard from Sarai. Sarai goes in guns blazing....

IDK for me Sarai was kind of a joke when it came to being an assassin, at least in the beginning. Maybe that was the point IDK...but it w
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I must admit, this book started off a bit rough and so it only got 4.5 stars. I was confused by Sarai's idea of normal, but then I realized that that was the point. This chick couldn't do normal.

duh

This was intense and action-packed awesomeness! With Victor's help, Sarai has really come into her own. I really love these two together and I want more! He's cold, calculating and lethal and she's emerging as a real badass. LOVE IT!!

I'm quite strangely fascinated by Fredrik. I'm always attracted to the
Amanda
I loved Book 1 Killing Sarai, but this sequel didn't hold my interest. Sarai was now wannabe assassin and demanded Victor to train her. She was so annoying with her lack of discipline and trust, questioning everything that Victor did. (view spoiler)

Victor was broody and quiet as usual. But I can't understand why Sarai is so important to him. Sorry, I don't see the
Glass
Nov 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
I liked first novel more, but it is still worth reading. Reviving Izabel continues the story about Victor and Sarai, but we meet our anti-heroes eight months after the final scene from the Killing Sarai. No matter how much she tries to lead a normal life, Sarai is far from what is socially accepted as normal and still deeply marked by the last nine years of her life. She takes the matters in her own hands and decides to confront the monsters. (Spoiler alert.)

More hotness, more action and, unfo
Barbara
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 "You're mine for as long as you breathe." STARS

The book reads almost like a movie with the way it brings you in and then throws you for a loop then just shocks you over and over again.

In Reviving Izabel we see a different side of Victor, He is a mysterious sexy killer!!
 photo images15_zpsfe9829fd.jpg
Sarai is a very strong heroine!!
 photo tumblr_mtwz5x2qtA1r54d9so1_500_zps4e4645f1.gif

Sarai and Victor are really such pair — perfect for each other!
 photo tumblr_lh8mxwUtHp1qgxodro1_500_large_zps67a9fdc5.jpg

And I will never be able to look at a dentist chair the same way again!!

photo cadeira_zps67ac4f7c.jpg
Challenge Corner: Reviving Izabel (In the Company of Killers #2), by J.A. Redmerski 9 4 Jul 06, 2019 03:18PM
Can you recommend me a book like Killing Sarai? 16 180 Apr 04, 2015 01:30PM
Who do see as Victor, Izabel, Niklas, etc? 1 27 Oct 05, 2014 08:26PM
Reviving Izabel BR starting 12/9 314 79 Dec 18, 2013 07:17PM

• Ruthless People (Ruthless People, #1)
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made, #2)
  • Born, Darkly (Darkly, Madly Duet, #1)
  • Monster in His Eyes (Monster in His Eyes, #1)
  • Grievous (Scarlet Scars, #2)
  • Menace (Scarlet Scars, #1)
  • Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes, #2)
  • Bound by Honor (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #1)
  • Sempre (Sempre, #1)
  • Target on Our Backs (Monster in His Eyes, #3)
  • Bound by Hatred (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #3)
  • The Darkest Temptation (Made, #3)
  • Crow (Boston Underworld, #1)
  • Bound by Duty (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #2)
  • Bound by Temptation (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #4)
  • Debt
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
J.A. (Jessica) Redmerski is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, international bestseller, and award winner, who juggles several different genres. She began self-publishing in 2012, and later with the success of THE EDGE OF NEVER, signed on with Grand Central Publishing/Forever Romance. Her works have been translated into more than twenty languages.

Jessica is a

In the Company of Killers (7 books)
  • Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1)
  • The Swan & the Jackal (In the Company of Killers, #3)
  • Seeds of Iniquity (In the Company of Killers, #4)
  • The Black Wolf (In the Company of Killers, #5)
  • Behind the Hands That Kill (In the Company of Killers, #6)
  • Spiders in the Grove (In the Company of Killers, #7)