Start by marking “Surrendered (I Surrender, #3)” as Want to Read:
Surrendered (I Surrender, #3)

Surrendered

(I Surrender #3)

When Ava Thompson met the cerulean eyed rock god, Jasper White, her whole world was tipped on its axis, and nothing has been the same ever since.

Thankfully, life for Ava has settled, and that includes being in a healthy, stable relationship with Jasper at long last.

Published August 12th 2014 (first published July 4th 2014)

Monica James
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
description

Who's ready to surrender?

Here is the BRAND NEW cover for SURRENDERED.

COVER REVEAL!

I SURRENDER SERIES by Monica James

Surrender to Jasper White.

Genre: New Adult

AMAZON CA- http://amzn.to/1orC5YF

AMAZON AU- http://bit.ly/1Aal6g8

SMASHWORDS- http://bit.ly/1sTJLm3

Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Title: Surrendered (I Surrender, #3)
Author: Monica James
Series: Yes
Release Date: August 12, 2014
Rating: 4.50 - 5.00 stars
Cliffhanger: No
Spoiler-free review

Surrendered (I Surrender, #3) was worth the wait. This book is an absolute must read if you love this series like I do. I’m on vacation, and it should be the happiest time ever...so my friends were probably wondering why I had tears in my eyes and wanted to drop kick my Kindle a few times. This book really got to me. Surrendered was one heck
Carrieo
Jan 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fantastic end to this epic trilogy. Loved this book 4.5 stars
Michelle Turner
Apr 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Its official im emotionally drained i need to lie down in a dark room after another mind blowing read by the stunning Monica James!

The review

Even after a good nights sleep im still feeling emotionally drained from this beauty, Monica James, has the knack of being able to torture your mind, body and soul, leaving your emotions spinning for days after!

Wow this is what i can say about Surrendered, first this should come with a WARNING sticker, first you will need a box of tissues, second it is adv
Tina
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book almost broke me!! OMG !!! Jasper and Ava have endured more than a couple should ever have to. Their relationship is an emotional roller coaster. Grab your tissues because you are going to need them.
Ashmony Daniels
i simply love the trilogy
Sandy S
Apr 26, 2014 rated it really liked it

SURRENDERED (I Surrender #3) by Monica James

About the book: Release Date August 12, 2014

Their turbulent love has withstood many obstacles, but when not one, but two bombshells are dropped at Ava’s doorstep, will she and Jasp
Ariana *mommy's late night book-up*
6 stars!
I was lucky enough to have been asked by Ms. Monica James to do a read through of Surrendered before it was released and WOW! I am still trying to come up pith the words to express just how amazing this story was! Monica really brought it in the third and final installment of the I Surrender series, and most definitely ended things with a bang. I am not sure that anyone, myself included, is ready to say goodbye to the infamous Jasper White.

Ladies, you wanted more Jasper, and it was what
Allie
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I love Jasper and Ava! This book was filled with ups and downs and heart stopping moments. I literally thought they wouldn’t make it. Ava did get on my nerves when it came to being honest with Jasper. I thought with everything that has happened to them, honesty would be the best policy. Nonetheless, I loved the story and loved the drama with Jasper’s mom and Indie. Jasper was just so amazing that it hurts (in a good way); I literally wanted to jump in the book and take Jasper away. Again, ...more
Fiona Wilson
Aug 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads, favorites
I stayed awake on release day and finished this book in one sitting, I wish I could turn back time and reread the series for the first time now!

This story finishes off the trilogy perfectly in my eyes, even though I kinda guessed something right at the beginning, but that's just me being me!

I love love love Jasper! I can't stop thinking now of his cerulean eyes. Ava is brilliant too. The way she puts aside her own feelings, and possible future, for the sake of Jasper, shows what type of person s
Laura Quinn
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just finished the entire series in one big swoop. I stayed up late each night desperate to see what happened next. It was a great end to a jam pack story packed with angst and drama.
Jasper and Ava were pretty much love at first sight. Then love and fight, love and fight, love and fight. Their relationship journey was full of meddling outsiders. These outsiders had me internally shouting at them and our couple for being so easily played. Jasper and Ava also had themselves to blame for a lot of t
Cristina
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What can I say...Blown away! I absolutely love everything about this trilogy.
Jasper and Ava are forever going to be characters that I remember. Their love was amazing.

So many hurdles, obstacles stood in the way of their love, there forever and a day.
When you love something let it go, if it comes back it's yours....Ahhh, I shed many tears during this series. literally from start to finish. At some points i was holding my breath waiting for the next atomic INDIE & DANIELLE bomb to drop!

True lo
Emily Fletcher-breslau
Feb 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Where do I start..? This book is a complete roller coster of emotions. I spent my time being frustrated, shocked, in love, and a cry baby! I even had evil thoughts about some characters. This final chapter in jasper and Ava's story is heart wrenching and heart breaking and even heart warming! So many twists and turns and painful events have you falling in love deeper with these characters. V feels like she could be your best friend and be invited to gigs all the time :)) so sad this series ...more
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Aug 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!! I TOTALLY LOVED THIS SERIES!!! Yes that is shouty caps!! I started book 1 early hours of the morning and apart from breaking for work and kids duties etc etc etc I stayed up until I had read all three in the series. Yes I was that addicted to Jasper and Ava's story. At times I was frustrated, but mostly I was emotional. They were a beautiful read and one that I thoroughly enjoyed and will remember. I am just hoping that Monica James can be persuaded to continue their story because I ...more
Kathy-Jo Reinhart
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing!!! I love this whole series, but this was by far the best book of the three! Jasper was even hotter than before. Though I didn't think that was possible. This book had me feeling everything Ava and Jasper felt. I was happy, pissed, and heartbroken. There was even a moment that I was ready to buy a plane ticket to Australia to ask Monica, "How can they do that?" If you've read it you know what part I'm talking about! If you haven't yet then as soon as you get there you'll know ...more
Kristina Bonham
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMJ, oh my Jasper. I thought Surrender To Me was a roller coaster ride but then I read Surrendered. I was happy, sad, conflicted, excited, depressed, heart-broken and overwhelmed; there were other feelings as well but then my review would never end. Ava and Jasper prove that life sucks and sometimes it seems that the downs are so much more than the ups. Ava and Jasper prove that love can and will conquer. I am sad that the journey has ended for Ava and Jasper but I have been delighted to go alon ...more
book junkie
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG Monica you did it again !!! I was so excited to read more from jasper and Ava and I won't spoil it but I was on the verge of tears and shed a few throughout and I wanted to kill u at one point and I know u know what part I mean !!! Lol I love jasper and Ava and now that it's over I hope we still hear a little bit more from them cause I need the fairy tale ending with the wedding and babies !! 10 plus stars.
Shevella Rumph
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

Okay I have read all three books in two days Monica , I was really worried after book two but then book three really I don't know how many times I've cursed you out in my mind, thank goodness you pulled it together in book three I am setting here just blown away, I surrender great writing definitely different. 5 fantabulous stars definitely on my favorite Authors list. Kudos.
Malin
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So why did I give it 5 stars if I hated it? Because I secretly loved it! This was an epic emotional rollecoaster and my heart broke several times for both Ava and Jasper and I could feel their pain. Many ugly tears streamed down my face as I read the book, so much was happening and up until the end I was on pins and needles, how will it turn out for them?

If there is one thing I didnt like about this book is has to be the ending, it just... ended. I need more!
Catherine
Aug 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes when you get to the 3rd book in a series it can be a little dragged out and boring but I have to say not this, this had me falling for jasper white all over again and crying all over the place. To say I loved this is not enough I couldn't put it down once I started it. Truly an amazing end to an amazing couple I would definitely read more especially more V, super best friend and fantastic character. 5 whooping stars.
Tina Clark
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Loved it. Ava and Jasper relationship goes up and Down. Jasper is trying to reconnect his relationship with his mom who can't stand Ava. She's tries everything to break them up and reunite Indie. A lot of emotional had to bring tissues with me while I was reading. I can't believe it's over. Enjoyed the trilogy. A must read.
Cindy Fong
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tragically Beautiful - This installment of Ava and Jasper's relationship starts with the fallout from Harper. Things seem to be on track for them until people and situations chip away at their s rocky foundation. Can they and their love survive. There are so many heartfelt moments in this book. The scenes are written in vivid detail ask if you were watching a movie.
Andrea
Jul 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my Jasper White!! It was so worth the wait! If I could give this book a 10 star rating, I would. The highs and the lows that Jasper and Ava went through...the love between them was spectacular to read. You could feel the emotions!! Absolutely loved the ending to this trilogy. Well done Monica James!!
Cocktails and Books
OMG! This book destroyed me. Nothing is ever easy for this couple, but I think what they went thru in this last book had me wondering if they would ever get a HEA.

Kudos to Monica James for writing an ending that kept you guessing right up until the last few pages of the epilogue!
Monique
Jan 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
once again I have fallen in love with Jasper White all over again... at times I would get frustrated with Ava and with Jasper but in the end I was happy... Jasper White is my favorite rockstar.... recommend this series....
Laurie Baker
Jan 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book sucked me in! Great love story of Jasper and Ava. Even though it was a trilogy, I can't help but hope there's more to come about these characters, especially since Monica kinda hinted that there could be (pretty, pretty please!)
Rhina
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love Jasper and Ava! I'm sad that their story is done, I'm so gonna miss them. I wished that the epilogue was longer, I laughed and cried reading this book. Monica James you are awesome! Will stalk you from now on and can't wait to read your other books.
Jamie Haag
Aug 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this book more than 5 stars I would. I absolutely loved every minute of the crazy ride Jasper and Ava's love story took me on. It was nothing short of amazing!!
Paula
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Monica so much for that ending it was absolutely perfect and incredibly satisfying! :)
Billie
Aug 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a great book series.

• Best of Everything (Less Than Nothing, #3)
  • Running Home to You (Running #2)
  • The Choice
  • Conquer (Control, #3)
  • Rage (The Sound Wave Series, #2)
  • Wild Chase (Vengeful Honor, #1)
  • Two Hearts, One Soul (Soul, #2)
  • He's Captured my Heart (Captured #1)
  • No Longer Weak (Weakness, #3)
  • Songbird Freed (Songbird, #3)
  • Complete (Incomplete, #2)
  • No Regrets (Firebird Trilogy, #2)
  • Pink Ice (Ice #2)
  • From Within
  • Keeping Thyme (Thyme Trilogy, #3)
  • Filthy for the Night (For the Night, #3)
  • Slide (Black Addiction, #1)
  • Hidden in the Stars (Falling Stars, #2)
Monica James spent her youth devouring the works of Anne Rice, William Shakespeare, and Emily Dickinson.
When she is not writing, Monica is busy running her own business, but she always finds a balance between the two. She enjoys writing honest, heartfelt, and turbulent stories, hoping to leave an imprint on her readers. She draws her inspiration from life.
She is a bestselling author in the U.S.,

I Surrender (4 books)
  • I Surrender (I Surrender #1)
  • Surrender to Me (I Surrender #2)
  • White (I Surrender #4)