Start by marking “Master of Illusion (Master of Illusion #2)” as Want to Read:
Master of Illusion (Master of Illusion #2)

Master of Illusion

(Master of Illusion #2)

Secrets, Tragedy, Courage, Love.

Master of Illusion Book II continues the story of the tormented genius, Angel, and his childhood friend, Elise, the prima ballerina who once graced the stage as La Belle and now directs their own opera house, the Opéra Magique. Their lives ensue in an entanglement of secrets, subterfuge, tragedy and love through which they battle their fate
Published January 16th 2014 by StoneHut Publishing (first published January 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Master of Illusion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Master of Illusion

Start your review of Master of Illusion (Master of Illusion #2)
Kayla Lowe
This second book takes us further into the story of Angel and Elise. No matter what they do, their lives seem to be irrevocably entwined. There's been some hurt and some pain, but through forgiveness their childhood friendship manages to linger on, and remarkable things happen—despite all the drama the pair has to face. I don't want to give anything away, but I really loved how we learned more about Angel's childhood in this one—life-changing discoveries.

And Elise has some pretty surprising disc
Kerry
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Historical Romance & Mystery readers
I just finished Master of Illusion Book 2 - I was totally enthralled.

Congratulations, Anne Rouen! Please keep writing: your understanding of the human condition is second to none. A period romance so beautifully written, capturing the emotions of strong characters brilliantly. I could not put it down until I finished.

I just so much enjoyed losing myself, once again, in the magical world of Angel & Elise. I love the new characters they are so strong and beautifully developed. I also loved how th
Web
I thought : Master of Illusion Book One was great, but then reading this, I have to say that I enjoyed book two even more!

There is a bigger element of romance in the sequel, and it moves at a much faster rate. It seems the huge strength in book one was setting up the characters and story for a lot of action to take place! Book one left me with quite a few questions, and I'm pleased to say that this book delivers in answering those, and answering them well.

There's still the strong element of my
Kme_17
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I received this as a first read. This is a great sequel! I love the romance in this book. This book will suck you in and keep you interested till the end. A really good read.
LGandT
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: phantom
I enjoyed this one as much as I loved the first one. Again it is different but I like different.

See full review here
Doreen
May 26, 2014 rated it liked it
I really wanted to love this book. The author's writing style is what kept me reading. The interactions among the characters just became boring and ridiculous.
Sharon
Gabriela
Apr 03, 2014
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Feb 06, 2017 11:24AM
Read an Ebook Week 1 2 Mar 02, 2014 09:03PM
Anne Rouen is a Multi-Award Winning Author, having won the Global Ebook Awards' Silver Medal (2014) for Modern Historical Literature Fiction for Master of Illusion Book One and the Bronze Medal for Angel of Song in 2016 in the same awards program and category (click to buy books).

Anne Rouen is an Australian born historical fiction author whose writing is inspired by the opulent operatic era of 19t

Master of Illusion (4 books)
  • Master of Illusion (Master of Illusion #1)
  • Angel of Song (Master of Illusion, #3)
  • Guardian Angel