Start by marking “Target 84 (Bloodlines, #4)” as Want to Read:
Target 84 (Bloodlines, #4)

Read Excerpt

Target 84

(Bloodlines #4)

I hide in plain sight.I am a pretty face with a killer body. Literally. I kill whatever the job calls for. Women, men, I know no bounds. Why would I? I've been groomed to do this since I was a child.

Who I am?

I am a monster living among angels. After all this is over, I will redeem my actions. I will walk among those angels, fallen down on red stained leaden wings torn
Published January 15th 2015 by Writer's Edge Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Target 84, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Target 84

Start your review of Target 84 (Bloodlines, #4)
Carey Heywood
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm ashamed to admit this is the first book I've read from this author. It will not be the last.

This is a spoiler free review.

I found the writing to be fast paced and engaging. The plot was intriguing and full of twists and turns.

The character to character interaction is believable and I found myself invested in where the story would take them.

The steamy parts were delicious. There was more than one scene I went back to for second helpings.

Five stars! If you enjoy action, suspense, and
Jesey ~ Schmexy GIrl~
Sep 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Target 84 is the 4th installment of the Bloodlines Series by K. Larsen. It can be read as a standalone, HOWEVER I highly recommend reading the series in order to get a proper background on all the characters! See below for links.

Greta…Greta, Greta, Greta! This chick is my latest girl crush. She is bad a$$ed to the bone and can kick some serious a$$! For those of you that read the rest of the series we are set back in Christiansburg, Va….where it all happens. Greta has made friends with Clara and
Midian Sosa
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What should you expect from this book?

Nothing, expect nothing, because your expectations are going to be blown to shit!

The first thing is, this book is hot, because B is hot.

Second, I didn't hate Greta, she's badass, and if you know me, you'll know that's huge!

Yes, as the story unravels I started to wonder if she was bipolar and shit, but still, that woman kicks serious ass, she is so sexy when she's killing.

I don't want to give the book away, but trust me, you need this is your life, because
Ella James
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this steamy, suspenseful romance. I felt like I knew Greta and Bentley, and got swept away in their fast-paced story. It was a great escape from real life, and I'm definitely going to be reading other books by K. Larsen.
Holly
Aug 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was great. You should totally read it.
Grace
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars, full review here => http://afterdarkbooklovers.com/2015/0...

So, I may squealed when I found out who this story was about (totally squealed). I’ve been on a bit of a Bloodlines binge this past week, and was saddened how things turned out for one character. But this author has found a way to have all the characters you have come to love in the series, find their happily ever after. They might not be your traditional endings, however that only makes them that more enjoyable to read.

Book Junky Girls
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Greta and Bentley. You've gotten glimpses of them in previous books, but how much do you really know about their back stories.

When we read about Bentley and Magnolia(Pepper) we all whined and cried wondering why those two didn't end up together. Then Pepper ended up with our awsome Sawyer and we say how perfect they were and wondered if there was a perfect match for Bentley. And now you find out!

I won't say much about the book itself because it would ruin the plotline, but what I will say is we
Sherry
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Katie writes such great stories. This 4th installment of the Bloodlines series has a resolution for all the characters. Greta is our leading lady and Bentley moves into the spotlight. They both have a gritty story to tell. It's a wild ride with hot scenes and witty characters. All the Bloodlines characters are involved which makes me happy, especially Allie! I think Katie should give her a book next
K.
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Teaser!

Strange, sick thoughts for a sixteen year old girl to have. I suppose that was a result of my years of conditioning. Dee had had to come in and clean up the mess I’d made. I’d been scolded but it didn’t matter. I’d had a taste of the real thing and I thirsted for more.

My desire, my obsession, took on a new form that day. It wasn’t a goal I was working towards anymore, it was tangible now. It was my life.
Sandie Book Boyfriend Reviews

Whoa!

I have been lucky enough to read every one of these books in this series. Every book has been better than the last. Did this one live up to expectation!

I have no idea how K. Larsen does this but it works and it works well. Since the first book I have been invested in these characters and their lives. The second book threw me for a loop because it wasn't what I was expecting, the 3rd book OMFG! That 3rd book was off the chain. Now though now, I can't even put into words how spectacular
Mellena
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Greta: Alone, trained assassin, hard core bad ass, maybe not so alone, allowed Pepper in, would do anything for her one and only friend.

Bentley: ATF Agent, loved Pepper, would do anything to keep her safe, secrets,

So many things to say, but I wont because oh MAN you need to experience this last (sob!!) book in the Bloodlines series without spoilers. I always thought Clara's story was my favorite and K. Larson couldn't ever make me change my mind. Don't get me wrong I loved Magnolia's story and
Pam
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Greta is a trained assassin. Not by choice, mind you. At the age of 9 her parents sell her. Yup, you read that right, sold her. What she endures and how she survives is revealed as the story is told.

Bentley, who we got to know in Objectives, book 2 in the Bloodlines series, is an ATF agent. He's damaged, which we kind of knew already. He doesn't form attachments and he really has no life outside of his work. We get to know so much more about why he is the way he is. Again, his past is revealed
Jessica Leonard
Dec 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LARSEN YOU KILL ME BUT I LOVE YOU!

The final book in the bloodline series is here and K. Larsen has saved the best for last! Can we just take a moment to give a round of applause to this author their ability to suck you into a story and leave you speechless and spent by its end, not once, but four times. Seriously, I don't know how much more my heart could take from this series.

I can not tell you the number of tears I cried or the minutes I held my breath while reading Target 84. As more was
Caryn Ferraro
Jan 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
K Larsen has once again produced another riveting, edge of your seat, gritty read. Target 84 brings to an end a brilliant Bloodlines Series. Like Objective, the quotes/songs at the beginning of each chapter….perfectly fitting. If you don’t know the song….you’ll Google it! The quotes….a perfect prelude that sets the pace for each chapter. My favorite…………….”Come sleep with me: We won’t make love, love will make us.” ~ Julio Cortazar
Target 84………….the entire Bloodlines series… is intertwined
Alyssa
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta, upcoming
*Non-spoiler review*

*Can be read as a stand-alone*

Action-packed, heart pounding, sensual.

K. Larsen has written a multi-faceted, multi-dimensional experience with Target 84. This chew-you-up and spit-you-out novel is unlike any I've read before. K. Larsen paints the story before your eyes, leaving no detail unseen.

Greta Billings is not who she portrays herself to be, not even to herself. No one expects this gorgeous woman to be a killer—the least being her next target.

Bentley James is a
Lisa
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love the Bloodlines Series each book bring craziness with it and Target 84 is no different. I loved both Bently and Greta they are fierce, head strong and passionate. You never know what to expect you think one thing and them nope you are so wrong. I'm not giving away much because if you loved the first three books in this series there is no doubt in my mind that this one will blow those out of the water. Love every bit of it it does seem long with the chapter when you first start but it is a ...more
R.L. Griffin
A few things that I can count on when I read Katie's books: (1) strong female characters;(2) hot scenes; and (3) snarky dialogue. This book doesn't disappoint. Greta is a bizarre woman, but she's strong and she evolves throughout the book. This is not your typical love story, there is murder and kidnapping and all sorts of shenanigans. This story is told from Bentley and Greta's perspectives with some of the Bloodlines crew. Dive in, put your seatbelt on and prepare yourself for Greta.
YaYa

« previous 1 3 next »
Greta 1 1 Jan 26, 2015 07:52AM

• My Love Story
  • Blueberry Hill: a Sister's Story
  • Confessions of an Instinctively Mutinous Baby Boomer: And Her Parable of the Tomato Plant
  • Lying in Wait and Other True Cases (Crime Files, #17)

I am an avid reader, coffee drinker, and chocolate eater who loves writing.

Come hang out with me

On amazon: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00AN1BSIE

@klarsen_author

Bloodlines (4 books)
  • Tug of War (Bloodlines, #1)
  • Objective (Bloodlines, #2)
  • Resistance (Bloodlines, #3)