Start by marking “Curse of the Fae King (Scattered Siblings, #2)” as Want to Read:
Curse of the Fae King (Scattered Siblings, #2)

Curse of the Fae King

(Scattered Siblings #2)

Leonidas’s nightmare: when he inherited the Fae throne, he inherited the curse a witch cast on his bloodline. No wonder he hates witches. His dirty secret: if he doesn’t bed a different woman every month he’ll turn feral – and he’s bored to death with mindless sex.

When he hunts down his escaped war dragon, his enemies trap him on earth and strip his powers. His month’s al
Published January 14th 2014 by Loose ID (first published January 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Curse of the Fae King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curse of the Fae King

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review
Never let your dragon out of sight, because you never know what kind of riffraff will bond with it.

Leonidas, king of fae, is tracking down his wayward dragon in the human world. He finds his scarlet baby dragon eating from Meena's hand. Enraged, he demands for the human to release his dragon. To his surprise, she snarks back at him to feed his dragon better.

Meena is a witch without any powers. She escaped to the human world with her mother to live out a life as a "mundane". Finding an adorable little dragon during he
Evie
Feb 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
**Warning: this most definitely contains spoilers, so read at your own risk. Also, this is an 18+ read**

When Meena stumbles upon a stray baby dragon, she also stumbles upon a hot male fae. When the dragon ends up at her house, she discovers her mother's been kidnapped, and the fae offers to help.

Leonidas is King of the Fae, and when he inherited his father's throne, he inherited a curse that a witch cast on his father. Since then he's hated witches. The curse is: if he doesn’t bed a
Linda
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fan-freeken-tastic!

Book 2 in the series Scattered Siblings was amazing. I wasn't to sure about this one because I thought Leonidas was a stuffy,pompous snot. So glad I did read this book. Leonidas and Meena 's story will absolutely grab your heart. I loved Meena and her snarky mouth and under all the starch Leonidas has a great big warm and fuzzy heart. I'm in love with this series and can't wait to read the next book!
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com

A curse that has reigned over time for Leonidas and his father before him, smart sexy and Fae. He is able to go between the human world and his own. As well as it seems his baby dragon( which is just adorable). And the meeting of the wise snarky girl is his dragons fault, looking for food the baby dragon just happens on Meena. Meena has to be about as adorable as the the little dragon, ah but the dragons owner and Meena bump heads right off.

Meena is a saucy, sass
Missyb
Feb 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Even though this is book 2 (I did read book 1, just didn't realize it was), you can read it without reading book 1 and not be lost. The main characters from book 1 are mentioned once or twice but that's it
Plenty of humor, good characters, and a story that keeps moving. Starts with some great sarcasm and keeps going from there. I only wish there had been more Lipstick in the book.
It starts with a chance meeting because of Lipstick. This meeting then the next meeting are a little choppy,
Eva Millien
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
A cursed king and a powerless witch have to work together to save a kingdom but surviving secrets is another matter entirely in this riveting paranormal romance. Kryssie Fortune has created a fascinating world with interesting elements and intriguing characters that invite readers back to join their next adventure. I was captivated by the story from the very beginning and I am looking forward to reading the next one.

“Copyright Night Owl Reviews”©

See my full review at: ...more
Lisa Gemmell
Jan 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
So this book is based on a paranormal erotica story about witches and Fae and others that I will not give away. I enjoyed the story and it had some funny parts especially about Lipstick or the crazy girlfriend parts. If you enjoy the world of supernatural and naughty things this book is for you. First time I read something of this author and her writing was what I look for when I read a book.
Beth
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Paranormal Erotica story about witches, fae, and other paranormal creatures. I enjoyed the story and it had a lot of attitude and stubbornness. If you enjoy the world of supernatural and erotica this book is great. I read the book that came out before this one and loved it too. This one I liked better because It had attitude. Great creativity by the author.
Helen
Feb 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Indiana Jones meets 50 Shades.

A sizzling hot hero with a bullwhip, a kick ass heroine, great adventure and a potion that makes you hot and hungry for sex. What more can I say?
Definitely not one to miss!
Karma♥Bites ^.~
(★) Near DNF @ first 25%. Interesting world/storyline but (1) waaaay too much repetition of certain facts/issues; (2) sex-obsessed at all the wrong times; (3) generic sex scenes (or mebbe felt that way due to eyerolling @ several lead-in?); and (4) odd flow in storytelling. Anyhoo, writing not bad but tighter editing could've made this better. ...more
Daria
Feb 20, 2014 rated it liked it
This Fae story was given by Manicreaders and Reviewed for WeloveKink...

The Review is live.. please go check it out @

Jul 30, 2014
karen louise bates
Mar 27, 2018
Paranormal Romanc...: Curse of the Fae King - out now 1 22 Jan 16, 2014 08:58AM
Alpha males and their sassy mates rule in Kryssie Fortune's books. If the hero's a shapeshifter, ex-military, or into BDSM so much the better.

Kryssie grew up climbing trees and playing with imaginary dragons. She still loves dragons, and if she can sneak one into her books she will.

Her pet hates are unhappy endings and books that end on a cliffhanger.

Kryssie's books are hot and

Scattered Siblings (4 books)
  • To Wed a Werewolf (Scattered Siblings, #1)
  • To Mate a Werewolf (Scattered Siblings, #3)
  • To Seduce an Omega (Scattered Siblings, #4)
“She stared at the bullwhip coiled Indiana Jones-style at his narrow waist, then at the black-handled dagger sheathed on his right hip. An obsidian rapier--Fae-forged and unbreakable--almost merged with one of the taped seams that ran down the sides of his pants. He even wore a dagger gunslinger-style at his hip. Dear Goddess, the man was a walking arsenal, but he was sexy as hell.” 0 likes