Start by marking “Free Me (The Found Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Free Me (The Found Duet, #1)

Free Me

(The Found Duet #1)

Her story started long before she started working at The Sky Launch...

Screw fairytales. The only reward Gwen Anders got from her rough childhood was a thick skin and hard heart. She’s content with her daily grind managing a top NYC nightclub—Eighty-Eighth Floor. So hers isn’t a happily ever after. She doesn’t believe in those anyway.

Then she meets J.C.

The rich, smooth t
Nook, 400 pages
Published December 8th 2014 by Paige Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Free Me, please sign up.
Laurelin Paige You'll want to contact Amazon. But since you aren't charged until the book downloads, you could just order it now!

Christy
Feb 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo 5c45a34a-40ef-4548-bc51-f89ac19c448f_zpsph9dqzlx.jpg

Free Me is a spin off story from Laurelin Paige’s Fixed Trilogy. It can be read as a standalone (It was my first book by her, and I had no trouble following). I listened to the audio edition of this book. The narration was good, and the story… HOT! We had a lot of heat, but just enough emotion, suspense and drama to make it a good story too.

Gwen hasn’t had an easy life growing up. Now that she’s older and independent, she makes her own choices and does what she wants. She manages a clu
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to start with this book. My emotions and thoughts are a big jumbled mess!! Laurelin Paige NEVER ceases to amaze me. There's a reason why she is my favorite author. It's because she is a writing GODDESS!!!
We caught a glimpse of Gwen in The Fixed Trilogy. I was instantly intrigued by her than. And fell in love with her in Free Me. We learn of her horrid past, we learn of her brother Ben (who I think should have his own little novelette because, yeah..I absolutely loved him
Shayna
Brilliant. Seductive. Emotional. Suspenseful. Laurelin Paige has done it again with her sexy, protective, alpha males. Move over Hudson Pierce, it's JC's time to shine! FIXED Series fans REJOICE! Laurelin Paige is back with the first book in The Found Duet series and it is INCREDIBLE! This FIXED Series spin-off is SO MUCH more than I could have hoped for. Superb writing, intense chemistry between characters, a suspenseful and emotional storyline, FREE ME is a prime example of Ms. Paige doing wha ...more
Angie McLain-Fan Girl Book Blog
“And his eyes…I couldn’t see them clearly in the darkness, but I felt them.”

I was truly blessed to be one of the very first people to read the finished amazingness that is this book, Free Me. Free Me is a spin off novel and the first book in a new duet from the bestselling, totally talented Laurelin Paige.

Gwen Anders is first introduced to us in Forever with You, book 3 in the Fixed Series, when she begins working at the Sky Launch for Alayna. We know very little about her, except that she is
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 FREEING STARS!!!!

AUDIO VERSION REVIEW --- > SALE AUDIO $1.99 - > http://amzn.to/1y2nSY5

Free Me is a standalone and spin off from the Fixed Trilogy series.

I love The Fixed Trilogy series and I love Audio books so when I heard there was an audio version of Free Me, well I was all over that.

Two things I LOVED

There’s LOTS LOTS LOTS of hot SEX!!!! (yeah you like it)

JC is a dick, correction, JC is a SEXY dick

Gwen + JC

Gwen is a tough cookie. She doesn’t have the best childhood and because of
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Li2 xB by sb_zpsl0xc85hf.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (6/29/2016)

Book 1 in duet. Series compelte.

BLURB:
Her story started long before she started working at The Sky Launch...

Then she meets J.C.

The rich, smooth talking playboy is the sexiest thing that Gwen has e
Beverly
Mar 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series

Free Me is the first book in The Found Duet Series.

Gwen Anders is a survivor. After her abusive childhood she has learned how to not just survive, but thrive. The key to her success is control. She doesn’t allow herself to let loose often, she is afraid of what might happen if she lets go. Working as a manager at the Eighty-Eighth Floor nightclub is not what you would expect from a woman obsessed with order, but it’s the perfect job for her and she loves it. One night while working she meets J.C
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review-Jo

Facbook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: https://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

As a fan of Laurelin Paige's "The Fixed Trilogy", I have been excited to begin this spin off series ever since it was first released. This week, I finally got the chance and I'm happy to say that I was not disappointed. Yet again, Laurelin has delivered a fantastic and addictive series and I can't wait for more. "Free Me" was a sexy and mysterious read
Candace
I loved the 'Fixed' series by this author, so I had high hopes for this one. Unfortunately, although this one was good, it failed to meet my expectations. It just didn't rise to the level that 'Fixed on You' did, for me.

Gwen works as a manager at the hottest nightclub in the city. She's emotionally closed-off, standoffish and uptight. A stickler for the rules, she naturally swings into action when she hears that things are getting a little out of control in one of the club's VIP rooms.

JC is the
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
Before I begin my review, I wanted to thank Laurelin Paige for her gift. I had the extreme pleasure of receiving a copy of Free thanks to a giveaway on Obsessed with the Paige group.

As I know Laurelin will read this review, I also wanted to tell her how her series Fixed brought me. It's thanks to Fixed on You that I started reading in English. At the time, I was reading books in French and when a blog has started talking about this new author who came from the other side of the ocean, and after
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Hudson Pierce fans know of Gwen Anders...the attractive, professional manager of Sky launch. What we now have is the story behind the woman...the harsh beginning, the steamy and out of control middle, and the shocking abrupt conclusion.

keeping it quick: Gwen is your typical Type A gal. Hard working, law abiding, task managing and fairly predictable. She manages the 88th Floor where a sexy free spirited JC takes up a weekly residence and breaks not only the club rules but her self barriers. This
Jen
Review To Come..I was somewhat disappointed in this one..there was some great sex though, but at times I found it very hard to connect with the character, as well as the storyline..
1-Click Addict Support Group
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I absolutely fell in love with this book! Like, I need to re-read it already and I don’t EVER re-read books! It was full of such emotion: heartache, love, family, laughter, regret, and angst.

We were introduced to Gwen, Norma’s sister, in the Fixed Trilogy and I was intrigued to learn that she was getting her own story. Due to an abusive past, Gwen lives her life in a certain, strict way. Most would call her uptight, but it’s the only way she knows how to survive. Until one night when she m
Letty
Sep 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sooo. I read Free Me. And guess what?? I freaking loved it!!!! Ooooohhh wait until you meet JC! Gwen's life completely changes, like she's a whole other person after JC. Everythings starts as a sort of a game, a way to help Gwen loosen up, she wants to be less uptight, well let me tell you... it works!! Their sex scenes are S M O K I N G! JC wants everything to be kept secret, theres is something going on, why? Why the top secret status? Gwen can't brake through his walls, but then again, she mi ...more
Karen Mc
Jan 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy hot and heart-pulling story!

Move over Hudson and make room for JC!

Like with Laurelin's AH-MAZING Fixed series, Free Me is brilliantly written...drawing you in so close that you don't want to miss a single word or put the book down. This book has it all...romance, sex, humor, twists, a little darkness. It is the perfect combination of sexy and raw with beautiful and descriptive words that pierce right through your soul. Free Me is pure addiction.

Ice Queen, Gwen Anders, Norma's younger sis
Jasmine
2.5 STARS

Managed to squeeze in this read on my flight home and while I loved the Fixed trilogy from this same author, I was left a little disappointed with this one. I didn't really connect to JC's character and he was a little too flamboyant for my liking. The story was also a little dragged out for the most parts and I just didn't really buy Gwen and JC's "connection".

And I just got really pissed with JC at the end with the whole (view spoiler)
Annette ~ Rebel Heart Book Blog Popa
Wow !!! I've waited a long time for this book and Laurelin has done it once again this book was absolutely amazing .
Gwen's story was a HOT , suspenseful sexy read .. Gwen is beautiful, strong and a bit uptight . She meets the panty melting Alpha, HOT off the charts JC !! (Swoon) And everything changes . I can not wait for more !!!!
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Sexy. Naughty. Sinful. Delicious. Suspenseful. Sensual. Explosive.

This book was crazy good. I have been a fan of this author since the Fixed Trilogy and let me tell you, she blew this new series right out of the park with Free Me, a sexy spin off series sure to light your e-reader on fire. This book is a love story but was unique. It was intense, emotional, and had quite a few twists and turns along the way with one hell of an ending.

This is Gwen and JC's book. From the very first page

Source: via tour host
Length: 300 pages
Overall Rating: 5 STARS

Review:
If you loved Laurelin’s Fixed Trilogy like I did, you are sure to fall in love with Free Me. Free Me is about Gwen, Gwen is a character from the Fixed trilogy. She was the new manager for The Sky Launch that Hudson Pierce was opening. This is how the two series a
★MC's Corner★

description
description
Snow
Dec 21, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

I couldn't fully connect with the characters...and just praising the hotness of the sex scenes can't really hold my interest for as long as one might think...

Plot was ok but nothing that would knock me off my feet either....

And the twist...the cliffy wasn't really as suspensful as i expected...leaving me completely meeek about the further resolvement of their story...
Jenna Tyler
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cliffy, proofread
**Disclaimer: I hate writing reviews, but I know they are appreciated.

A spin-off of The Fixed Trilogy. (my Huddy)

Gwen's story.
The first of a 2 book series (doesn't need to be read after the Fixed Trilogy)

We first met Gwen in the 3rd installment of the Fixed Trilogy, Forever With You. The sister of Hudson's right-hand woman, Norma, at Pierce Industries, Gwen has a wonderful story all her own. I fell in love with Gwen in this one...and JC, of course. Gimme more of him, please.

Honestly, I didn't t
Aestas Book Blog
Jun 19, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-yet-released
Woohoo!! FIXED TRILOGY spin-off featuring Gwen!!

This is the first of a 2 book series. It can either be read on it's own OR after the complete Fixed Trilogy.

Gwen Anders left her job as a top manager at Eighty-Eighth Floor to come work at The Sky Launch. She left suddenly and without warning. She hasn’t told any of her new coworkers anything about her past or why she left.

Gwen Anders has a story of her own.

Release date: December 9, 2014
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Just couldn't stop reading...

I love it when an author has the ability to get you so engrossed in the story that hours can go by without even realizing it. I could not stop reading this and found myself in the wee hours of the night just going and going.

Laurelin Paige has a beautiful gift for writing the kind of stories that wind you up, make you sweat, and piss you off too. This awesome read ends on a cliffhanger and UGHHHHHHHH! why we have to be tortured like that, I just don't know. But the st
Amanda
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I need Find Me. Like right now!

This book was so good! The scenes were hot! JC is one sexy guy. Gwen is very likable. They make a casual arrangement. But you know how those go! Feelings and emotions always get involved!

I laughed. I cried. My heart beat so fast at times! My jaw dropped at times.

I need more. I need it now!

Also, that epilogue! Loved it! Loved hearing Hudson's name here and there, and loved "seeing" him and Alayna in the epi!
Sylvia
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After falling in love with Laurelin's writing after reading The Fixed Trilogy I knew that I would love Free Me. I loved Gwen, and getting the background of why she was the way she was. I absolutely loved JC more! JC definitely gave Hudson some competition.
Once again Laurelin wrote an amazing story and I can't wait for book 2!

JC can Free Me!
Rebecca Yarros
I will read ANYTHING this woman writes. She's got magic in those fingers, I tell you.
Now I'm going to sit outside her door until she releases the 2nd book.
Yup. ;)

Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio-books
5/2/17 FATOP. I have no idea how long this will be free, so grab it now.
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2qCnihe
Shera Layn ~ Book Lovers Obsession
Laurelin Paige continues to freaking amaze me!!!!

To say I have been patiently, ok not so patiently waiting for this book is an understatement. Gwen and JC are here! Free Me is book one of two in the Found Duet which is a spinoff of the Fixed Trilogy. I LOVED Hudson and Alayna’s story, but something about this book almost has me loving Gwen and JC maybe just a little more! Yes, I really did just say that.

Gwen, oh Gwen. This girl has more fire then a five alarm blaze in her blood. She is fierce,
Corinne Michaels...: September - 9/7/15 Free Me & Find Me 16 57 Sep 18, 2015 04:57AM
  • Flawed (Connections, #5)
  • Jacked (Trent Brothers, #1)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Barely Undercover (Legal Heat, #2)
  • The Lover's Secret (No Exceptions, #1)
  • Authority
  • Last Light (Night Owl, #2)
  • Damaging Me (Savor Us, #2)
  • Ruin (Corruption, #2)
  • Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
  • The Arrangement 22:  The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #22)
  • Push (Push, #1)
  • Unsuitable (Unsuitable, #1)
  • Thrive (Addicted, #2.5)
  • Over Us, Over You
  • Bound in Blue (Love Square, #3)
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading o

The Found Duet (2 books)
  • Find Me (The Found Duet, #2)
“but fear isn’t very far from excitement.” 1 likes
“(Norma) The more you love and the more you are loved, the more strength you have to handle everything else. You know that, right?
(Gwen) Eh. I’m not so sure the proportion of pain to reward works out in love’s favor.”
1 likes