Start by marking “Redneck Romeo (A Red Hot Valentine Story)” as Want to Read:
Redneck Romeo (A Red Hot Valentine Story)

Redneck Romeo (A Red Hot Valentine Story)

When Genevieve Riley sneaks onto the O’Bannon Ranch to return a stolen heirloom, the boy she’d fallen in love with as a teenager, Nick O’Bannon, catches her before she can slip away. The problem is, he’s now a big, rugged cowboy, and those feelings from a decade ago resurface. She can’t concentrate on anything but picking up where they left off.

Nick can’t believe what his
Published January 13th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Redneck Romeo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redneck Romeo

Tina "IRead2Escape"
hotness rating 4 of 5

If you are looking for a fun, hot, fast-paced, sexy read then I have just the book for you. Redneck Romeo by Randi Alexander is the perfect beach read. For a short story you never feel like you have missed out on something. It helps that this couple has a past, so that you aren't left thinking "They just met. Really?".

Genevieve "JellyBean" Riley has always been the one that got away in Nick O'Bannon's mind. So, how is it after all of these years he comes home to find her s
S.M. Harshell

Nick can’t believe what his dogs cornered. Beautiful ‘Jellybean’ Riley, all grown up and sexier than sin. He never knew what tore her from his life when
Ruthie Taylor
Mar 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
This author never fails to deliver a well written story. The characters are quickly brought to life and a back story supplied in the natural flow of conversation. That smoothness is reflected throughout the book. It is a quick read, and I would love to have had more than just one day - but I could tell you a huge amount about those two people, let alone reflect on the heat of their encounters!

This is one cowboy I definitely wish I had met!

Wicked Reads Review Team
Tanya
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Randi Alexander knows how to write a romance/erotic story better than most and make it short and sweet!!!! I fell inlove with both Genny and Nick instantly.....and the heat between those two..and love...is amazing!!!! I hope Randi would decide to write more for these two!!!!! 5+++++ stars!!!!!!
Robin Malone
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the author, Randi Alexander, in exchange for an honest review and so I shall deliver.

The Review

This book is more of a short story(54 pages), so it was a quick read and my review won’t be very long. But I still LOVED it! It’s a story about a second chance at love, however, can you ever truly go back?

Genevieve is back to try to make things right with the families her father betrayed. Her first stop is the O’Bannon Ranch. Her father was their foreman when she wa
Crystal
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Redneck Romeo by Randi Alexander is one really sexy, sweet story. Not only is there hot scene's that are, oh wow, nice and steamy there is a really sweet story line. I have read a couple of books by Randi Alexander now and each time I know I can not wait to read more of her work. This time was no different. Lucky me I have a couple of her books in my to be read pile that I can not wait to get to!

Genevieve Riley thinks she can sneak in and do what she needs to do before anyone knows she is on the
Sapphyria
Feb 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: 18+
Redneck Romeo is a short and sweet erotic novella involving the reunion of former flames are some 11 years apart. When Genevieve (Genny) Riley disappeared from Nick O'Bannon's life in the blink of an eye, he was devastated. Unknown to him were the circumstances that forced her and her family to flee their hometown.

After Genny's estranged father dies, she finds herself back the town of her youth. What she finds in her dad's storage unit forces her back onto O'Bannon soil to right some wrongs. Wh
Arlyn
Sep 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-reviews
This book was good, though I didn't enjoy it as much as The books in the "Cowboy Jackpot" series. I love the idea of a second chance with a first love. I know from experience, your first love stays with you always. Unless the relationship ended with two mature parties mutually deciding it was for the best before parting ways, one or both parties will always be left with a sense of longing and sadness. And, since first love typically happens when we are young, hormonal and impulsive, the ending i ...more
Crystal
Apr 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Genevieve Riley goes through all the things her dad left her when he died and she starts finding things that he had stolen from people. Her first stop is going back to the O'Bannon Ranch and leaving the package on the counter. That is shot out of the water when she is cornered by some dogs. She was hoping to get in and back out before Nick O'Bannon caught her. Now it's too late and she has to face the consequences.

Nick doesn't recognize who is in his kitchen at first. When he realizes that it's
Book Junky Girls
Feb 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Trying to do the right thing and return property her now deceased father stole 11 years ago she wanted to do it without seeing the boy she was forced to leave behind all those years ago, but things don't go quite as planned when his dogs hinder her escape and she finds herself facing a very grown up version of the boy she once loved.

She left once without a trace and even now years later he can't forget his feelings when she stumbles onto his ranch answering questions he's always had. Knowing he
Anne
Oct 06, 2014 rated it liked it
The blurb pretty much sums up the story. As others have mentioned even though it says the story is 58 or 59 pages, it's actually much shorter so you don't have time to set up much story. That is taken care of by having Genny and Nick having been teen sweethearts and basically their feelings instantly rekindle. About half the few pages have them reuniting and the other half in bed. It wasn't the hottest short read I've read but it was enjoyable and fast paced.

I prefer much longer reads, but if y
One Messy Mama The Honest Mom Blog
I received Redneck Romeo from TNT Reviews for an honest opinion..

Facing her fears is one thing Genevieve Riley has become accustomed too.. Having to answer for her fathers mistakes is what she is determined to do... Sneaking onto their ranch, she tries to drop off what rightfully belongs to them but is caught....

Magic Within the Pages
Reviewer: Donna
Rating: 3.5 Stars

I really wish this book was longer! Its a story about Genny and Nick. When they were kids, Genny and her father came to stay at Nick's parents ranch while her father worked as a foreman. They have a summer romance until her father gets dismissed and they leave. The story starts where it's 11 years later and Genny's father died and she is returning things that her father stole over the years. That's what brings her back to the ranch and how she runs into Nick again
Tnt Reviews
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Tall and handsome Nick O'Bannon walks in to find his long lost teenage love staring at him. The emotions that they once felt come rushing back and they instantly find themselves picking u
Sonia
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hot and Sweet!
Randi can make a cynic believe in true love again with Redneck Rodeo. Sometimes, you get a second chance at love by doing the right thing, no matter how painful it may be. Genevieve & Nick take you on a journey back to the past that heats up the present. These smokin' hot lovers can heat up a room with just one smouldering look. Even though it's a short story, it has everything you need to feel satisfied yet wanting more at the end. I didn't want to say good bye to Genevieve &a
Laura Reading
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: erotica, romance, cowboy
Recommended to Laura by: Randi Alexander
The only thing I can say was wrong with this story is that it was too short. It really leaves you wanting more.

Hot Hot Hot! An unexpected encounter with her lost love surprises now grown up "JellyBean" Riley with the opprtunity of a lifetime. With only slight hesitation she takes advantage of this life altering opportunity. We all know true love never takes the smoothest course. Will the couple be able to overcome the obstacles?

A must read that goes far too fast.

I did receive this book from the
Gail
Jan 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Nick and Genevieve were young sweethearts. Torn apart by circumstances out of their control. They both have wondered, what if?

Now Genevieve (Ginny) returns to her home town to right a wrong and return something of value to Nick & his family. Ginny is hoping she can just leave the package and make a clean getaway. Luck and two guard dogs make sure she's caught red-handed by Nick...

This story is a sweet love story that has survived an 11 years separation. It's packed with love, passion and s
Babs
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, western
Randi has done another wonderful job with a story. Nick and Ginny used to be in love until she had to move away. Nick not knowing what happened finally got on with his life and running the ranch. When he spots a strange woman in his house he goes to find out what is going on. Little did he know it was Ginny coming back to right a wrong. Can the two work out what happened and Nick forgive her?
Ginger
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Best friends for forever!
I loved this story. Genevieve and Nick were first loves until something, still unknown to Nick, had them separated. When Nick spots a mysterious woman sneaking into his house, he has no clue at first that it is the one that got away. Now, Genevieve, the woman he has never forgotten is back in his life. Can he keep her this time and find out why she left in the first place? This was a great story. It had heart, passion, and two friends that should be together forever.
Debra Lavoie
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Genny left the O’Bannon ranch eleven years ago, leaving behind the happiest time in her life. She now finds herself having to come back to the ranch, and finds the boy she left behind is now a man. Nick looks amazing, and Genny finds her feelings for him never left. Will this be a second chance for them? A romance story guaranteed to make you smile. I wanted more of their story.
Dara Brown
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First off, let me state that I received this book in exchange for an honest review....

This is a fantastic story! I love a good romantic story, and this one covers it! Although it is short, it packs a powerful punch. Old flames reunite in an explosive manner, which will definitely cause windows to steam! Randi Alexander is a phenomenal writer, and I look forward to reading of her stories!
Teresa Stirewalt
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a short read but does it ever pack a lot of steam, romance and touching of hearts in that short space of words. I felt as if I was right there living the moment with the characters. What a delightful book to read. Randi's books are never disappointing, love her style of writing.
Linda Rimer-Como
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a fast, fun read! Nick and Genny shared their first kiss when he was 15 years old. She left suddenly, now she is back to right a wrong. Sparks fly and truths come to light. Cute story, hot characters and steamy sex!!

Received copy for review
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Received a copy of Redneck Romeo: A Red Hot Valentine Story in exchange for an honest review... and honestly, Randi Alexander has done it again. I LOVED this book and highly recommend it. It's a super, hot, sexy read with a HEA.
Sheri
Jan 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a quick, hot, steamy little number. First love rekindled 11 years later..
Emily
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Randi Alexander has done it again! Redneck Romeo is a hot quick read for Valentine's Day. I loved the story and the connection between Nick and Genny!
Simone
Jan 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Tia
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was ok
LAME! The story was uncompleted in my mind and I cannot stand novels like that!
Sharon Obelenus Holland
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Short but sweet! This is about fixing past mistakes only to find old love. I would really like to see more of this story!!
Geri
Jan 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great second chance romance!
« previous 1 3 next »
Randi Alexander writes smokin' hot romance with heroes who'll have you begging to ride off into the sunset with them. When she's not dreaming of, or writing about, rugged cowboys, Randi is biking trails along remote rivers, snorkeling the Gulf of Mexico, or practicing her drumming in hopes of someday forming a tropical rock-band.
Forever an adventurous spirit with a romantic imagination, Randi is a