Start by marking “I Swear My Roommate is a Vampire” as Want to Read:

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Ever declare bankruptcy? Don’t. It sucks…. Okay, really bad joke. Anyway, after my bankruptcy, my home equity line payment took a jump into the ozone layer and I needed extra money, fast. So, I decided it was time for a roommate.

After screening lots of potential candidates (let me tell you, what a real life horror story that was), I became desperate and did something I ne
Published September 29th 2013

To ask other readers questions about I Swear My Roommate is a Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Swear My Roommate is a Vampire

Mindy Bigham
Oct 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review*

Selena is a single mother just trying to pay her bills. She discovers an agency called SPA (Supernatural Placement Agency) who helps the supernatural live amongst the normal humans.

Theo is a vampire that is now the roommate to Selena and her daughter. Theo is very caring when it comes to humans and will do anything to keep Selena and her daughter, Jen, safe.

Theo and Selena must work together as not all like the idea of a
Bella Doerres
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
By Arabella Thorne

Selena finds herself a single mother of a teen and realizes that after a bankruptcy life is difficult. So what is a woman supposed to do? She has tried roommates of the human version and it never works out so being a woman of vision Selena decides to open her home to a supernatural. She hadn't planned on a vampire but he seems so nice. Now all she has to do is deal with people that are not so like-minded. Thorne has utilized the vampire theme to
Tamara! aka Amy G. Dala
I started this book, then had a new puppy to contend with in a house of spoiled cats so had to put it down. When I picked it back up I couldn't read through fast enough! Super fun, fast, lots of detail in a short story and left me wanting to know more of what happens next to the characters! The leading lady was quite fun, a bit of a dork but totally human in a good way. The Elfs were great; the healers and the smarmy bad guy, and the vampire protagonist wasn't over the top with anything other th ...more
Richard
Jan 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a charming little novella that made me re-think (for ten seconds) my ordinary aversion to vampire stories. Tightly written with a nice premise, it contains a little satire, a little romantic comedy, and a little "holding up a mirror" about human racism. I'm looking forward to a sequel... Haha, I never say that about vampire stories.

Oh, it's short and can be read easily as an after-dinner treat.
Tara Majuta
Jun 17, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This book was a very fun read! The vampire and paranormal characters worked very well together. I enjoyed the tongue and cheek humor and the light drama. Overall, I think it was good book and an easy read.
Faedra
Oct 06, 2013
Arabella Thorne
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
R.