Start by marking “Surrender” as Want to Read:
Surrender

Surrender

(Entwined #3)

Kate Sorentella loves everything about her fiance Barry...everything, that is, except their lackluster, unimaginative sex life.

After a few too many unfulfilling nights, Kate can’t help but fantasize about her own version of neighborly relations with Jack, the sizzling hot guy next door.

But when her husband-to-be leaves on yet another business trip, Kate learns that borin
Published February 13th 2014 by Coliloquy, LLC (first published February 10th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surrender

Aimee
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have been a huge fan of the Entwined Erotica Series since it debuted and was more than thrilled to get the chance to read the ARC of Surrender.

The premise behind this series is that the opening chapter is written by one author and then each pathway is written by a different author. You basically get to read four stories for the price of one!

In this volume of Entwined, the main character Kate is bored by her husband's idea of sex and finds herself getting more and more turned on by her hunky
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Choose your own ending erotic stories seem to be on the rise. This is the third one in the past year coming across my desk. While some provide alternate endings, others provide different choices to try all sorts of sexy adventures. Even though I didn't enjoy choose your own adventure books as a kid, there is something very appealing about selecting my own erotic fantasies as an adult. Personally, I hope this trend of books continues. In Surrender, this choose your own adventure is a bit differen ...more
Paris        (kerbytejas)
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2014
Surrender (Entwined #3) by Nik Flandre, Lori Perkins, Jamie K. Schmidt, Lissa Trevor

The format for this book is really nice, it has a main story that sets up the situation, then allows the reader to end the novella with one of 4 endings, each ending written by a different author in the discipline they are best at. So the overall book is like having 4 novellas all together – you can read them all now or read them as you wish. A very nice and a different approach to a story IMO.

I read two of the 4
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
My usual style of reviewing won't work for this book because of it's uniqueness. I don't know if you remember The Choose Your Own Adventure Books or not but I do. I had the most fun reading these types of books because you never knew what was going to happen based on your choices that you made. This book is very reminiscent of those books. I admit that I was skeptical at first then thought what the hell go for it. Boy am I glad that I did. The unexpected nature of this book was fun and inventive ...more
Nicole
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

This was an intriguing concept for an erotic novel. I remember reading the "Choose Your Own Adventure" stories growing up so I figured this should be a very interesting story. You get the basic information at the beginning of the book (the main characters), and once you get past the first chapter, you get to choose one of four stories written by the contributing authors, so it's like getting four novellas in one. One drawback is there is litt
Tanagra
Feb 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Choose your own… erotica?

“Surrender” is the third volume of the Entwined choose-your-own-adventure, or rather, choose-your-own-erotica, ebook series. Each volume centers on a set cast of characters, but lets the reader choose how the story and the sex play out. “Surrender” introduces you to this volume’s main characters: the engaged couple of Kate and Barry, and their neighbor Jack. As with any well-structured story, you have the setting, the mood, and the rising action; but, you chose the clim
Erzabet Bishop
Choose your own adventure stories are somewhat of a passion of mine and I have enjoyed them since I was a child. In this case, the adventure is of the very adult kind. Kate and Barry are an engaged couple and you get to choose the adventure they are about to embark upon. You have four choices to pick from. In doing so, you have a novella sized length that is very agreeable to busy women who want what they want when they want it.

My choice was the story from Lori Perkins where Kate finds out Barry
Erzabet Bishop

My choice was the story from Lori Perkins where Kate finds out Barry
Lucee Lovett
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lucee Lovett Review of Entwined Volume 3 ‘Surrender’

Surrender the third book of the Entwined series really delivered what I have come to expect from this collaborative piece of fiction. If you are new to the Entwined Series. These books are interactive short stories that lead on from an initial opening chapter. Four talented authors each write their own version of the story to its conclusion. The reader than chooses which pathway/author they wish to read first. Surrender begins with a couple who
Nichole ~Bookaholic~
This is the first and so far only "chose your story/ending" I have read and while I like the idea of having a couple of stories with one book, this one fell a little flat for me. At this time I have only read one of the options as the other three did not appeal to me.

We don't know enough about the characters to get any connection, there was no spark or chemistry and honestly I found the sex scenes to be dull and unemotional....I know with novellas it is hard to pull off the chemistry and great s
Daria
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

“Watching Kate by Nik Flandre (M/F, M/FM, BDSM)
Wow... again brava, on the interaction with the reader. Ive read the first two in this series and this one lives up to same awesome talent!.
Barry – a man that knows he isnt fullfilling his finace's needs in the bedroom. But there is no way, he can tell her his own fantasies. Teh fantasies that make him “Rise” to the occasion.
Jack – A single walking sex on a stick neighbor, casting his hot glances toward Barry's wife. Jack will push the boun
Amber Harris
Mar 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book really made my day (and night) and my husband found it as interesting as I did. If you like your sex kinky, I can't recommend this one enough!

The best thing about it is the four different endings... if you don't care for one, hey, there are more options. Of the four stories, I found Nik Flandre's "Watching Kate" and Jamie K. Schmidt's "Pina Colada Escape" hottest. All four stories are really well written, but those two have the most relateable characters. That's really important to me.
Tina
Jan 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was given this book for an honest review. Each ending in this choice your own ending story was hot! Barry and Kate are engaged and bored in the bedroom. Barry is on yet another out of town business trip and he needs Kate to send him a file from his home computer. Kate comes across a file marked classified and decides to snoop. She can't believe what she finds, Barry has been talking about her in an adult chat room. At this point you get to choice the ending of the story. You can choice Barry w ...more
Babus
Feb 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book! I thoroughly enjoy the different endings. I can't pick a favorite and if I could I wouldn't tell you! You need to find out for yourself. Each ending flows really well and it's fun to go back and try again. 4 out of 5!
book junkie
Mar 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Surrender is the third book in the Entwined Series, its about a women who has fantasies about her neighbour while her husband is away and learns that her husband is not all he appears to be as well when it comes to the bedroom. This book is hot and steamy and will give some good dreams :)
R.J. Redlynn
Feb 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Getting to choose the direction the story went was exciting and made the book that much more exciting to read. The different twists were fantastic and even though there were multiple authors, the writing and story flowed well for me.
Autumn
Feb 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2014
Coliloquy does it again!

Full review on Martini Times...

☔️ Stormy Day Reader
Jan 29, 2014
Jamie Schmidt
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Mar 22, 2016
Aimee
Mar 06, 2014
Nik Flandre
Jan 21, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Beverly Copsey
Apr 22, 2014
Lorraine
Jun 15, 2014
WANTED: Reviewers for Blog Tour 2 10 Feb 13, 2014 12:30AM
Nik Flandré is a Chicago-based writer who founded the "Sex in Music" column in High Society magazine in the early '90s and subsequently served a stint as a reviewer of adult CD-ROMs for Interactive Quarterly. His nonfiction has also appeared in Dallas' free adult Cabaret magazine.

His erotic fiction has appeared in Club, Scarlet Letters, 1000 Delights and in Circlet Press' Jingle Balls, Erotic Sha

Entwined (3 books)