Start by marking “A Tangled Web (Dangerous Secrets, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Tangled Web (Dangerous Secrets, #1)

A Tangled Web

(Dangerous Secrets #1)

Kimberly Jordan never meant to hurt anyone.

But once a DNA test reveals her longtime boyfriend, Damien, is her half-brother, plus she finds out she's pregnant, she will go to any length to hide her horrible secret.
Unfortunately for Kent Davenport, he's the perfect fall guy for her plan having recently revealed his love for her. But unfortunately for Kimberly, dirty little
Paperback, Anniversary Edition, 202 pages
Published April 6th 2014 by Poison Arrow Publishing (first published March 29th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Tangled Web, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Tangled Web

Start your review of A Tangled Web (Dangerous Secrets, #1)
Bennita
Great premise, but fell short for me. The story felt rushed and awkward. I wanted to know more about the characters. Kim was in a relationship with her brother Damien (unbeknownst to her), they broke it off and she hooked up with his half-brother Kent and tried to pass the baby off as his. Immediately there was a lot going on and I was a little confused as to who was related to who. In the opening chapter, both Kent and Damien's mothers are struggling with the realization that Kim is passing ...more
Rose Francis
Jan 10, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Originally published in March 2013, A Tangled Web is my fiction debut and the first in the Dangerous Secrets series--a series of unrelated interracial stories highlighting terrible secrets.

This book is currently in its third (Anniversary) edition.
The second edition was published May 30, 2013, with minor changes and additions.

The anniversary (April 2014) edition has been significantly modified from the earlier editions.
Sections have been added, cut, and moved from one chapter to another, amongst
Jalynn
Mar 28, 2014 marked it as to-read
I am excited for a chance to read this book. I will post a more detailed review after I have gotten a copy in my hands! After reading the excerpt I will say that the author has achieved her goal of promoting a book with character dynamics that are not mainstream at all. I would be willing to actually spend money and get into this book and any more she has to offer.
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Take a bow!

A crazy grandfather and crazy brother, wow, I loved it. The drama in this book is an eye opener. Can't wait for the next book, I hope it has the same amount of drama in it. ;)
Bree202
Sep 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
My first go-round with this author and it was an amazing ride. Great book. I'm a fan for life.
Valenciya Lyons
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Victoria
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
Samantha
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not for me

This book had so much potential. The Story line was disjointed and confusing. I had to stop reading once I reached the middle of the book. I am very disappointed.
Laverne Brewster
1.50 Stars. (BW/WM). Kindle E-book. I read better than 75% of this story before I gave up and DNF’ed the book . The storyline of the romance of Kimberly Jordan and Kent Davenport and its incestuous subtext is too convoluted and nonsensical to follow.
Rose Francis
Jul 31, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Originally published in March, 2013, A Tangled Web is my fiction debut and the first in the Dangerous Secrets series--a series of unrelated interracial stories highlighting terrible secrets.

This book is currently in its third (Anniversary) edition.
The second edition was published May 30, 2013 with minor changes and additions.

Sections have been added, cut, and moved from one chapter to another, amongst
Ms Lady Jones
I had trouble at first since it was her brother but soon the lies and twist got me in
Laurie
Aug 27, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting premise...felt rushed as there were some interesting twists and turns....would have liked to get to know the characters a little more
Cheryl Clark
Jan 04, 2014
Kynea
Apr 14, 2017
Vanessa
rated it did not like it
May 07, 2017

• The Nordic Lightning
  • Daddy's Little Secret: A BWWM BDSM Romance Novel
  • Eve's Wrath
  • Ephraim's Hurt Room
  • Dragonswan (Were-Hunter #0.5)
  • An Interrupted Tapestry
  • To Kiss in the Shadows (de Piaget, #8.5; de Piaget/MacLeod, #8.5)
  • Xavier Dalkeith: BWWM Romance (A Search For Marriage Trilogy Book 2)
  • The Billionaires Marriage Of Inconvenience
  • The Slob Who Lives Down the Hall
  • His Obsession
  • Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street, #3)
  • The Hunter's Baby
  • Arrogant (New York Heirs, #1)
  • The Alpha Takes a Bride (Shifter Enforcers Book 4)
  • Casual Sext
  • Tender Beast (Russian Bodyguard Protectors)
Rose writes contemporary interracial romance (mostly BWWM). Her stories star white-collar heroes as well as billionaires, and the women of color who fall in love with them! Some are on the sweet side, and some are on the steamy side.

For white-collar heroes, check out the Sweet Redemption & Holiday Hunks series.
For Cinderella-type billionaire love stories, check out The Billionaire's Desire,

Dangerous Secrets (2 books)
  • Chrysalis (Dangerous Secrets, #2)