Start by marking “Le chiavi del pensiero positivo” as Want to Read:
Le chiavi del pensiero positivo

Le chiavi del pensiero positivo

L'autore, ideatore dell'Atteggiamento Mentale Positivo, presenta in questo volume i principi e le tecniche necessari per concentrarsi sugli obiettivi da raggiungere, superare la paura di non riuscire, massimizzare le proprie doti personali.
Published 1998 by Gribaudi

To ask other readers questions about Le chiavi del pensiero positivo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Le chiavi del pensiero positivo

Yully Purwono
Aug 11, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Every people want to success, achieve their dream. A quote from this book that make me realize what the first step I have to do "A Dream without a Plan is only a WISH". Folks, we all have dreams, goal we want to achieve as soon as possible. But again, do we have a plan to achieve, or we just sit and imagine all that dreams? Read this book and you will find a path to achieve all your dream.
Tim
Sep 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good and there are only a couple minor things that keep me from giving it 5 stars. Part of that is because I was reading Think and Grow Rich at the same time. Compared to the other book this one isn't as strong BUT it is still very good and very motivating. For me it is a good gap-filler and will impact what I do on a daily basis. I probably could have gotten there anyway from reading the other book but it is the emphasis in this one that sped up the process for me. Other than that it does ...more
Jared Fontaine
Stephanie
Mar 02, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
This was a very helpful bok that took you through 10 mental steps. Ideally you'd spend a week on each step but having borrowed this from the library I ended up reading it straight through. There are a lot of references to Napolean Hill's Think & Grow Rich as well as stories about Clement Stone who the author Ritt worked for. Each section had inspirational quotes that I loved as well as a small multiple choice questionnaire. Overall a great book to get you started on the road to a positive me ...more
Martha
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think my favorite quote from it is at the end, from James Mackintosh, "It is right to be contented with what we have, never with what we are." Always be grateful for the blessing and gifts we have been given, but also always strive to be better.
Blair
Sep 20, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great reminder of what, how and why to put a positive twist on everything we allow into our minds.
Zara
Feb 18, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great tips, valid points, useful truths. Easy to read too.
Leslie
Apr 15, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I will have to read this book a few times. I love the advise given and think it has already made me a more confident person.
Tumchenmamentumlein
Jan 10, 2014 rated it liked it
Interessante, giudizioso e consigliere. Ne avevo bisogno.
Rodrigo
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) é o tema central do livro. As chaves são:

1. Take possession of your own mind with conviction.
2. Keep your mind on the things you want and off the things you don’t want.
3. Live the golden rule.
4. Eliminate all negative thoughts by self-inspection.
5. Be happy, make others happy.
6. Form a habit of tolerance.
7. Give yourself positive suggestions.
8. Use your power of prayer.
9. Set gols.
10. Study, think and plan daily.

Esse livro é um bom exemplo de material que tem poten
Chiara Santoianni
Un libro 'classico' sul pensiero positivo, che ne sottolinea gli assiomi. Seguendo i 10 passi indicati da Napoleon Hill, si può migliorare la propria vita e il proprio rapporto con gli altri. Ogni capitolo termina, oltre che con alcuni test da autosomministrarsi, con citazioni celebri sugli argomenti trattati.
hel.va
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book that can change your perspective.
Steven Klop
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an amazing book. I would recommend this book my class.
Quynhtho
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Trong quyển sách này tôi tìm thấy những tư tưởng xây dựng bấy lâu.. Nhưng nó nhắc tôi rằng ngoài nghĩ dc thi cần phải vận dụng vào cs như là hơi thở vậy..
Những câu nói thích nhất
"Hãy làm cho người khác điều bạn muốn họ làm cho bạn"
"Khi gặp một người thiếu vắng nụ cười hãy trao cho họ nụ cười của bạn"..
Mahmoud Haggui
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
something happens because it has to, no reason or "Logic behind" , this sentence is literally and metaphorically wrong. scientifically speaking human brain turns words into visual image, so you can reinventing the visual experience of tough situation by reforming the visual image in your subconscious, I know that what's done is done, you can't change the past but you can affect the present then the past. seek and ya shall find.
T. Jutras
Matthew
Sep 24, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Next Millionaires
  • Who Are You Really and What Do You Want?
  • Positive Words, Powerful Results: Simple Ways to Honor, Affirm, and Celebrate Life
  • Vital Friends: The People You Can't Afford to Live Without
  • Believe and Achieve: W. Clement Stone's 17 Principles of Success
  • You Are What You Think
  • Unstoppable Confidence
  • What It Takes to Be Number One: Vince Lombardi on Leadership
  • Back To Eden
  • The Friendship Factor: How to Get Closer to the People You Care for
  • Read and Get Rich: How the Hidden Power of Reading Can Make You Richer in All Areas of Your Life
  • The Referral of a Lifetime: The Networking System That Produces Bottom-Line Results...Every Day!
  • Ten Things I Learned from Bill Porter
  • The Tongue - A Creative Force
  • Dynamic People Skills: Developing Relationships That Develop Success
  • If It's Going to Be, It's up to Me: The Eight Proven Principles of Possibility Thinking
  • A Fine Young Man
  • How to Think Like a Millionaire
Napoleon Hill was an American author in the area of the new thought movement who was one of the earliest producers of the modern genre of personal-success literature. He is widely considered to be one of the great writers on success. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich (1937), is one of the best-selling books of all time (at the time of Hill's death in 1970, Think and Grow Rich had sold 20 m ...more