Start by marking “Caution: Filling Is Hot” as Want to Read:
Caution: Filling Is Hot

Read Book* *Different edition

Caution: Filling Is Hot

Some men should come with a warning.

Here's a recipe to share with friends. Take one prickly demonstration cook, handle carefully. Add one lonely widower, slightly beaten. Mix gently. Fold in two six-year-olds, one at a time to temper the batter and avoid scrambling. Then finally, add the mother with an agenda—but just a dash, because she's spicy. Whip into stiff peaks then
ebook
Published March 17th 2014 by Beachwalk Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Caution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caution

Carol Smith
Jun 07, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Caution: Fill is Hot has everthing a woman is looking for in a romance and, as the title indicates, the filling in this novel is hot!

When a good-looking, widowed father of two sees the woman he wants in his life, he pull out all the stops to pursue her. Even his children and his mother are ready to assist. Too bad the woman he desires thinks he a jerk.

You'll enjoy reading this fun, sexy story about Chad and Piper and what fate is cooking up for them. Just remember, Caution: Filling is Hot.
T
Jun 15, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and spicy! The chemistry between Chad and Piper is explosive from the moment their eyes meet. This story will have you believing in love at first sight, and cheering for Chad in his quest to earn Piper's trust and love. Though I fell in love with Chad, I empathized with Piper's reluctance because she felt like a friend. I especially loved the family scenes; they were real and fun. Tara Mills achieved the perfect mix of sweet and spicy in this fun romance.
Erin Richards
Jul 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don’t read much contemporary romance anymore, leaning more toward darker paranormal, SF&F and its various sub-genres. But Caution: Filling is Hot, just turned that around, and I’m heading back to the bookstore to see what I’ve been missing! I loved this book. It was an absolute joy to read.

Piper has been burnt by love and isn’t looking for a relationship any time soon. Then bam…gorgeous widower Chad and his precious twins barrel into her life. Try as she might to just stay friends with Cha
Kay Rogal
Jun 23, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If everyone has ever watched 'Around the World in 80 Plates', I have watched and learned in order to make a successful restaurant, the front of the house, the back of the house and the dishes must make the customers happy...and 'Caution: Filling is Hot' made me happy.

Piper, a chef, getting over a bad relationship, is pursued by Chad, a contractor and single father of two, who not only knows how to build for a living, begins building on his interest with Piper. When Piper puts the halt on Chad's
Lilou DuPont
Jun 06, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The name of the heroine says it all. Piper Frost is coolly self-protective on the outside, but piping hot on the inside. She is reserved for a good reason: Her last boyfriend hurt her and she does not want to be burned again. Chad is a widower with two young children. He is extremely handsome, but also very kind. The way he treats his kids melts Piper's heart. Piper insists on being just friends. Chad wants much, much more. The sexual tension between them builds and builds until finally . . . it ...more
Deborah Cordes
Jul 14, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kudos to author Tara Mills for creating such a "visual" treat. I was there with Piper and Chad every step of the way; I could "see" them, their town, Chad's house, and Piper's shop with such clarity. Tara led me on a merry chase as I relentlessly turned page after page to find out what would happen next. The characters are enchanting, the dialogue fresh and witty, the scenes a wonderful mix of comedy, warmth, good fun, and heartbreak, with several pulse-pounding love scenes thrown in to boot! I ...more
Traci
Jun 15, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun, contemporary love story full of hot love scenes and witty banter. It moved quickly and kept me engaged throughout the story.
Tara's ability to give her characters personality was wonderful. They were diverse, emotional, likeable, and familiar. She will make you laugh and cry all the way through.
Amanda Adkins
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!! Wow this was a great book. It had a mixture of so many good things. It had comedy and romance and a bit of erotica. I loved the story line and the writing was so good. I didn't want to put it down!
Peggy Bird
Jul 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If there were a dictionary entry for "great summer read," "Caution: Filling is Hot" would be the definition you'd find there. It's the story of how a man who finds the woman he's been looking for just when she's decided she's taking a break from relationships, gets her to change her mind. And it's a good one.

Chad Thomas is ready to get a personal life back after losing his wife in a car crash and raising his twin son and daughter by himself . Piper Frost is a chef who has just come off the relat
Desere
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing

This was one of the most fun reads ever! A set of twins dead set on bringing two people together, add in their grandmother to help.

And the very unsuspecting couple each trying to do their own mix of flirting with pleasure and avoiding contact.

The book had all kinds of super hot romance, fun and totally off the hook craziness that had me laughing out loud, which was no surprise as this author is one that knows how to not only tickle your funny bone but, send it into a full blown can't stop laug
Bridgette South
Mar 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was given a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
With that being said… I got halfway through this book and just couldn’t stop reading! I read this book overnight… lost sleep, and haven’t done that in quite a while so it was both a blessing and a curse!! Haha!

Piper Frost is a happy single woman living her life after her last… idiot of a boyfriend… (read it, you’ll understand)… anywho.. Piper meets Chad and..well… she kinda pulls a can of pepper spray on him. But at
Emily Wood
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Once again Tara has blown me away by another great story!
Piper Frost has reservations when it comes to men after her last relationship, and Chad Thomas is recovering from a broken heart after his wife died in a car crash. After stumbling into her cookery class he just knows he has to have her. Piper on the other hand tries to deny her attraction to him, jumping to conclusions about the kind of man he is.
The sparks fly as Chad goes to any lengths to persuade her he’s the right guy for him, incl
Jaye Shields
Aug 13, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this book during the winter and I couldn't help but wish, the entire time, that I was reading Caution: Filling is Hot on a lazy summer day. Between the cheeky kids, the delicious cuisine and the light-hearted banter, I definitely found myself desiring to lounge by a pool with a margarita in my hand. Anyway, I digress. Mills writes with the kind of wit that is sure to entertain. If you love family romances, you will adore Caution: Filling is Hot. And just as the title promised. It was.

*Fr
Olivia Starke
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Humorous, sexy, and perfect! I love Tara' s characterization. Piper and Chad come to life on the page. Not to mention her fantastic use of supporting characters. The story comes together into a wonderful and entertaining read!
Leslie G.
Sep 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like to cook, and this is a wonderful novel about that - and so much more. Nice cozy feel to it. I curled up on a rainy day and enjoyed this book so much.
Carol
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
In one word? Cute. This book was cute. I'll admit I was put off in the beginning with the authors writing style but I eventually got used to it. Mostly it felt very fast paced and often swapped POV's every other paragraph which was sometimes frustratingly confusing. Otherwise once the beginning of the book settled and I adjusted what to expect it went fine.

Steam level would prob rate at about a solid 6, I think. A few sexual terms here and there and full detailed sex scenes but nothing overly gr
Lindsey Gray
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads
Piper is ready to think about herself for a while after her ex drained her dry.

Chad is a widower with twin six-year-olds needing to get back in the game.

For Chad, it's love at first sight. It takes a while for Piper to admit it was for her too.

The rollercoaster ride this storybook me on to find their HEA was fun, fast, and incredibly thrilling. I will definitely be reading more of Tara Mills in the future.
Amy Miller
May 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this was a sweet love story. Two people meet my chance and something wonderful comes out of it, since both have had bad luck with relationships. I look forward to reading more from this author
Vivek
Mar 31, 2013
Hazel Gower
May 07, 2013
Jaye Shields
Feb 04, 2013
Kishan Rao
rated it did not like it
Mar 25, 2014
Daisy
May 05, 2013
Soizic
Jun 07, 2014
  • What a Texas Girl Wants (Texas Wishes #1)
  • Wicked Paradise
  • Private Deceptions (Hauberk Protection, #1 and 3)
  • Supernova (The Commons, #1)
  • The Baby Contract (The Billionaire Bachelor Series, #1)
  • E.V.P. Electronic Voice Phenomenon
  • Beyond Innocence
  • Return to Me (Roman Time Travel, #3)
  • The Viscount's Pleasure House (Irresistible Aristocrats Book 1)
  • The Hot Bods Series
  • Holiday Kisses
  • A Clockwork Butterfly (The Clockwork Butterfly Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay With Me
  • Year's Happy Ending
  • The Weekend Proposition
  • Earning Her Love
  • The Horseman's Promise
  • The Lamp
I write stories I like to read - contemporary romance with authentic characters and realistic themes.

Stories with a heartbeat.