Start by marking “Climax (Climax, #1)” as Want to Read:
Climax (Climax, #1)

Climax

(Climax #1)

If you’d asked me what I thought I’d be doing at twenty-two, it certainly wouldn’t be taking my clothes off for complete strangers. The world sees me as a whore and a worthless piece of trash. No one would ever believe that I am still a virgin, waiting to find love. I think I can easily say that I don’t think love is ever going to be finding me at Club Climax.

I give the c
ebook
Published February 11th 2014

Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
4 CLIMATIC Stars!!
description

This is the story of 22 yr old Blaire Michaels who makes a living by stripping at Club Climax. She didn't plan to take her clothes off for money but she also didn't plan on her mother falling I'll and in need of heart valve replacement. Did I mention Blaire is also a virgin??

Jaxxon Ryder is a 25 yr old executive at his familiy's multi-billion company that just happens to have created an artificial heart valve........coincidence, I think not. Jaxxon doesn't believe in love, rela

BookHeroin
Feb 28, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2014
WORST THING I HAVE EVER... EVER! READ!!!!
Stephanie*
Jan 29, 2014 rated it it was ok

Okay, so I read this book last week some time and was unsure how to write this review, but here it goes.

What I liked:

I loved the plot line of this story. Struggling daughter trying to make some extra money--by stripping--to pay for her ailing mother's heart surgery. She earns the interest of a billionaire who happens to be at the night club she works and he wants to take her to the Ultimate Climax-where far more than stripping happens-for a hefty sum of money. The only problem, Raven do
krissi
Feb 20, 2014 rated it did not like it
I don't write many reviews although I do rely upon them when selecting a book to read.

That was likely my mistake when selecting this book.

Not only does it not live up to the hype...it makes me extremely suspicious as to who could possibly be writing those rave reviews.

I won't really consider my rating a review as much as a Public Service Announcement.

If you value the time you invest in reading at all....stay FAR FAR away from this book.

In an effort to always say something good about a book, I wi
Heather
This one was a serious disappointment for me. What started off as a promising twist on a romance, turned into a trite and clichéd novel about strippers and stalkers. Harsh, I know, but my opinion none-the-less.

Climax is about a young woman who is a stripper. Her stage name is Raven. She is young and smart and a "good girl" virgin. So why is she stripping? Because her mother is sick and she needs the money for medical treatment.

So one night while Raven is pole dancing...in walks Jaxxon. With two
Kitten Mercer
PJ
3.25 Stars

Sometimes after back to back angsty books it's nice to fall back into a lighter, but still HOT, read. This book was THAT for me. I read it in just a couple of sittings and enjoyed the tension while assured of the steamy scenes. I mean it was completely unbelievable that a relationship so based on lust could cure Jaxxon of a lifetime of fucked-upedness, but I'm glad it did. I hope I'm not "spoiler it" for anyone, but this is the most formulaic of relationship books: rich, abusive man me
Becky Carter Nichols
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh me Oh my!!! I love a hot hot HOT story but I love a HOT read with a great storyline even more. Blaire is a 23 year old virgin Stripper and Jaxxon is a well known business man whose path actually passes her more than once. Blaire will do anything to save her mother and thats all I'm saying about that lol

The Chemistry between Blaire and Jaxxon is scorching hot and it leaves you wanting more!! I love the alternating POVs and absolutelt CAN NOT wait until the next book!!!
Leanne Mifsud
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Climax sensuality has made me want more of this amazing story . It's so good that I can only give this 5 stars I would recommend it to everybody if I could give it more stars I would. HOT, HOT, HOT. Must Read..... More review to come later
TORI
Mar 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.75 "Damn That Was Hottt" Stars

This book was scorching hottt!

Blaire is a stripper.
A virgin.
And she's about to become one's man's biggest obsession.

As "Raven" Blaire is a beast on the pole. She draws more men and more money than any other woman at Club Climax. But she doesn't work the floor or go into the private room know as Ultimate Climax. In Ultimate Climate men pay big money to have the woman of their choice at their complete mercy. With soundproof walls and every toy and prop imaginable, U
Ellen  Small
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If your looking for a light fluffy read complete with unicorns and rainbows this is not for you.......if you like a sexy man who's as dark and dangerous as they come then this read is the book for you

These characters are two sides of the same coin, share an inclination too the darker side of sex, but at the same time want to love and be loved even if they don't realise.

They complete each and accept each on every level

Don't just take my word for it though go 1 click
Melissa
Feb 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying,"Holy F..ing Shit,That was so hot"."Drop me off on the 9th floor please".Should I have expected anything less from an author named Sexxa? Lol. I started this book and it sucked me in from the beginning until the end. I loved Jaxxon and his demon. Blair hit the alpha male lottery.I am a total fan Sexxa !
Just My Bucking Book Blog
JANUARY 11TH, 2014
COVER REVEAL:

description

Looking forward to reading this one! :)
Jessica
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read2014
If I could give more star if would! Just amazing! I'm not the best with reviews but the story line was amazing and just wow! I can't say too much with out giving a lot away, but MR. R was amazing!!!!
Nicole
Feb 18, 2014 rated it did not like it
strongly disliked this book

insta-love is definitely not my thing.

I also hate when women come as soon as a man tells her to.
Sarah :)
Omg, this book certainly gets the juices flowing!!!...Hot, Sexy, Intense...Jaxxon & Blaire's story is a must read!!! Looking forward to reading more from Sexxa Kohl!!!
Nikki Nik
Feb 17, 2014 rated it really liked it

3 1/2 stars

The blurb doesn't really tell you what the story is about, so here's a brief synopsis:

Blaire/Raven is a stripper. She doesn't want to strip, but her mother needs a lot of money for major heart surgery. So, Blaire strips to try to raise the money.

One night while she's on stage, she catches the eye of Jaxx, a young, wealthy guy who also works/is an heir to a company that created a device that will be used to treat her mother. (It's worth noting that neither of them knew this in the beg
Angela Lane
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Climax by Sexxa Kohl

This is the debut novel by new author Sexxa Kohl. Can we say Oh My Gosh?? This book is so hot, I’m surprised my contact lenses aren’t scorched onto my eyeballs. If you follow my reviews, you know I have a soft spot for virgin stories. There is something about the innocent girls that will make me one click a story no matter what. But here is a little secret.... I like stripper stories too. How far apart are the two? You would think pretty far, but LOOK!!! It’s a virgin strippe
Jamie
Feb 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG this is one Sizzling. Hot Flashes. Sexy Erotic story of 2 people from totally different worlds . Even though Jaxxon is sexy and dominate. he also has a side even he didnt know. He doesnt like to be told NO. He is a man that gets his way no matter what until on night he walks into Club Climax and Raven invades his mind and affects his body like no one ever has. Even though Raven strips for a way to make fast money to help her mom with her medical bills, she is nothing like the other lady's th ...more
Kerri
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This deserves more than 5 stars ... it was off the charts for me! Very rarely do I have a "MUST READ" .... but this lil gem will be one I for sure will be telling everyone about! I honestly didn't want it to end ... but they all have to right? No cliffy, awesome Epi....Outstanding Ms Sexxa Kohl... what a way to burst on to the scene girl...I will be a new stalker/fan girl .....yay ;)
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
DNF really, skipped, read bits and pieces to check this wasn't for me. Seemed very unoriginal; h is naive, stripper because of ill family member, drawn to the guy at the back of the strip club, contract, rich young bdsm loving H who likes to shag and nothing else, etc etc. I'm trying to avoid these kind of books that seem to just be a mesh of about 30 others. So this wasn't for me.
Tabitha Willbanks
Feb 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Climax by Sexxa Kohl is a book about discovery. Discovering yourself and what makes you tick.
This is a very dark read. You will have some moments where you are in total shock. But that is what makes it so good.
Kristina
Jan 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
This is a tale of hidden identity, exploring ones sexual proclivities and seeking ones darkest desires. It's Dark, heart wrenching and Dominatingly Delicious!

Sexxa Kohl knows how to explore the dark side of Erotica.....
Janelle
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Just happened to stumble upon this book and man is it a HOT, HOT read! :-)
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: a-must-read
Just amazing! I'm not the best with reviews but it was a great read and i love MR R he can take me to the 9th floor any time lol x
Jessie
Feb 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
frigging loved this book!!!

it was really good !! .. intense and believable .. I really recommend this book.. had a little BDSM but it wasn't over the top :-)
Christina
Mar 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SHIT SEXXA!!! This book was burning me and my kindle up!! I mean holy hell!! You have Blaire she's twenty-two,a virgin, and a stripper.. Yes a stripper! She strips so she can afford her mom's medical treatment for her bad heart.Jaxxon Ryder works at his father's multimillion company. One night he decides to go the strip club called Climax, he did not expect fall in lust with Blaire as soon as her sees her as "Raven" her alter ego. When he makes her an offer to go into the Ultimate Climax ro ...more
Fierce & Fab Promotions
Mar 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC provided in exchange for an honest review

Climax is a fantastic debut novel by Sexxa Kohl. It’s a touching story of an individual choosing to sacrifice herself for the sake of her mother. Albeit dark, raw and dirty, I found it to be downright sexy as hell and an extraordinary erotic romance.

Blaire Michaels, an innocent 22 year old virgin subjects herself to stripping in order to pay her Mother’s medical bills. Known as her alter-ego, Raven at the club, she refuses to lower her standards even
Niccisbookblog
Mar 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book is hot, sexy and dirty and i loved it!
It had me hooked straight away, and I was drawn into the story until the very last page.

Blaire is bustin’ her ass to try and raise the money to care for her mum, Blaire will do anything to save her mom shitty job included but it just not enough, she has to go to extreme measures to help her mom.
Blaire is a great character who is very likable.

Jaxxon is sexy as hell and a little twisted, he has a dark sexual need where his demon comes out to play.
Thi
Julie
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hot, hotter, and scorching is the only way I know to describe this book!! This is the debut novel by Sexxa and I can't imagine it getting any better than this.

Blaire has been leading two lives, stripper by night and the all American good girl by day taking care of her mom. Things change when Mr. R aka Jaxxon comes into the club and knows he wants her in his bed.

Jaxxon is rich, alpha, and oh so HOT!! This book has twists, turns, and left me breathless!! He's never been denied by anyone or anythi
  • The Taming of Molly Jenkins
  • Delayed Surrender 1 (Delayed Surrender, #1)
  • Indulging in Irelyn (Indulging, #1)
  • Socrates Inspires Cherry to Blossom
  • In the Firelight
  • Seductive Shadows (Shadows, #1)
  • The Executioner
  • High (Indigo Lounge, #1)
  • Baby Girl: Ruined (Erik Ead Trilogy, #1)
  • Hero (Hero, #1)
  • The Bitter End (Golden Crown, #1)
  • A Step Two Close
  • The Awakening (Chronicles of the Nubian Underworld, #1)
  • Deceptive Innocence: Part 1 (Pure Sin, #1.1)
  • Uncomplicated (Vegas Girls, #1)
  • Grace (Under Mr. Nolan's Bed, #3)
  • Sin For Love (Fortune For Love #1)
  • Consequences of Deception (Deception, #1)

Sexxa Kohl is a sexy sassy Southern bitch who ADORES sex. DUH! Her favorite hobbies include burning up the sheets with her delicious husband, achieving multiple screaming orgasms in new and unusual places, and flashing her tits to the world. She proudly admits to having a tiny bit of male eye candy addiction (Okay, she’s a total man- candy whore).

Sexxa both embraces and expresses her natural sex

Climax (2 books)