Start by marking “Deep Blue Hold (Deep Blue, #2)” as Want to Read:
Deep Blue Hold (Deep Blue, #2)

Deep Blue Hold

(Deep Blue #2)

Deep Blue Hold is the 2nd Novella in the Deep Blue Series. Not a standalone book and should be read in order. Deep Blue Impact is the 1st in this Series and should be read first.

Ian Bradson fell and fell hard for Aubrey Jackson. He knows he will do anything to protect her and keep her in his life. Finding out there is something from her past that is driving her into the co
Published January 9th 2014 by Amie Nichols

To ask other readers questions about Deep Blue Hold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deep Blue Hold

Start your review of Deep Blue Hold (Deep Blue, #2)
Rachel Hicks
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**** This is not a stand alone, this is the second book in this series and they must be read in order for you to have any clues as to what is going on.**** These are novella's so they will move quickly.

This book picks up right where Deep Blue Impact left off. You find Aubrey and Ian finally letting their feelings take over. They may not know anything else but they do know that they love each other. Aubrey has let her guard down and Ian is head over heels in Love with Aubrey. Aubrey lets Ian in
Autumn
Jan 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is getting 5 stars from me!!

Deep Blue Hold picks right up from where Deep Blue Impact left off and I have to say it is better. For me this is the best kind of book if has you feeling what the person your reading about is feeling. I laughed a lot and I also was yelling quite a bit. (just glad the kids were in bed because I was cussing like a sailor)

The book jump right back in and we get to see how Rex and Ian handle one another. (and let just say I had some laughs) Aubrey gets so heart
Sue
Nov 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
The second novella in the Deep Blue Series has Aubrey and Ian's relationship deepening but they are now dealing with lies, betrayals and a whole lot of crazy people out to destroy what they have. When horrific events from Aubrey's past comes to light, it looks like they might finally be torn apart as Aubrey's worst fears are realized. Blackmail, abuse and a tragedy plus the appearance of an evil monster who is a pawn in a larger scheme make this a very intense book and although there is still pl ...more
Sharyn Hock
Apr 30, 2014 rated it liked it
Interesting turn of events. I now understand why she has a great friendship with Rex. The love happens between Aubrey & Ian now, but still not a strong storyline...but still great sex. ...more
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
OMG YOU DID IT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for book 3 I cannot wait !!

What a story...this picks up right where book 1 left off...and it does not disappoint....

Now that we know the story of Aubrey and Rex's past you cannot help feel the same need to protect as Ian does !! It is crazy and twisted and not what I expected....now I understand Aubrey and Rex's connection and it makes it almost heartbreaking.......

I love the other characters as well...Sam and Miry....they are gr
Michelle
Oct 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Aubrey and Ian are definitely enamored with each other but Rex is also very important in Aubrey's life so it's interesting to see Rex and Ian together in the same room, especially considering how much Rex cares for Aubrey and how they have shared so much history. Ian and Aubrey fell in love in a short period of time, but they know that the other is the one for them, that forever person. As much as Ian wants to protect and look after Aubrey, she's still used to being independent and Ian also has ...more
G.A.
Jan 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a gift copy of Deep Blue Hold from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Deep Blue Hold picks up right where Deep Blue Impact left off, but I cannot say I have the same feelings about Ian as I did in book one, I'm still conflicted, but I am seriously leaning towards Rex. Although many questions about Aubrey's past are answered, I still find the Ian has a lot of explaining to do...A lot! Once again I have some MAJOR suspicions, also there is a little something I am really hoping
Romance Readers Retreat
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this!! Brilliant follow up to Deep Blue Impact.
This book was even better than the first as you got to know the characters better and the story delved deeper into their pasts.
I literally couldn't put this book down, I read it in one sitting in two hours! They are nice little quick reads but that is still fast for me. A definite sign of how good these are.
Now just to wait until book three comes out in February, I'll be marking my diary for that one!
Ashley
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked from book one, so let me go on to tell you that this book is going to start getting crazy.

I wont give anything away because that is just not me. I will tell you that the characters are going to start getting more intense and something's are going to make you go crazy with the need to figure out what is going on. You will be happy that you didn't stop at book 1 and came on over to book 2, but let me warn you, once you finish this book you will be grabbing for book 3.
Steph
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-on-kindle
I LOVED this!! Brilliant follow up to Deep Blue Impact.
Michelle
Mar 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Deep blue hold

what a terrible thing to half to deal with and Aubrey has a shut load of them. now she is a nervous wreck and pushes Ian away over a woman who is not in her right mind. Can't wait to get the next book to see how Ian fixes this and if Aubrey get her black mailer talked care of
Kerry Richardson
Feb 04, 2016 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this second instalment of this series. I love the characters and their relationship and the twists and turns cropping up. This book has the same issue with grammatical errors and mistakes though!!
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing continuation of the deep blue series. There were a couple time that I got teary eyed when hearing about Aubrey and her past. And I want to smack Ian ugh what a typical man. Can't wait to read the next book.
Stephanie Lloyd
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great

Starts off from where deep blue impact left, the story keeps you gripped in Audrey and Ian lives and takes you through one shell of a journey. Book end with a very exciting cliff hanger so be prepared to download no 3 straight away
Rachel Cameron
May 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
IMO this was the best novella in the series. I liked how Aubrey and Ian's relationship developed and the story line was a nice change. This novella also held me from start to finish and I surely one clicked the last in the series.
Tania
Jul 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Liz
May 01, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: series, exes
See my review of #1. I regret making this purchase.
Ivy
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ian .....
Bobbie
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Action, adventure, suspense and romance. This book has is all. Back-story with lots twists and turns. On to the next book in the series.
Tina Stadig-Lewis
Feb 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
This picks up right where book 1 ends. As Aubrey reveals her deep, dark secret Ian stands by her. He is doing everything he can to protect her from her nightmare but can he protect her heart?
Robin Geary
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this addition also but what is up with the vindictive biotches!
Karin Devlin
May 12, 2014
Demetra Agee
May 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Vicious Minds Part 2 (Children of Vice, #5)
I'm Amie Nichols, and this is my bio. I live in Iowa with my amazing, supportive husband. He is my rock and my king, and treats me like all woman should be treated. (Like a spoiled Queen)
I have two miniature dachshund's that are my babies, and they love to keep me company when I am writing away on my next WIP.
I'm about to publish my 6th book, and can hardly believe how my life has changed. I'm cal

Deep Blue (3 books)
  • Deep Blue Impact (Deep Blue, #1)
  • Deep Blue Forever (Deep Blue, #3)

News & Interviews