Start by marking “Dreambuddies: New Children's Comics from the North” as Want to Read:
Dreambuddies: New Children's Comics from the North

Dreambuddies: New Children's Comics from the North

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Discover great new Nordic children’s comics! Dreambuddies presents exciting new stories and enchanting comics characters from the pens of Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian and Estonian comic artists.

Features stories from: Mari Ahokoivu (FI), Anna Fiske (NO), Annika Giannini (SE), Aarni Korpela (FI), Ann-Christine Magnusson (SE), Reetta Niemensivu (FI), Joonas Sildre (EE), and An
Published May 2013 by Suomen sarjakuvaseura ry

To ask other readers questions about Dreambuddies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dreambuddies

liked it 3.00  ·

Riikka
A fun anthology of mostly Finnish and Swedish childrens comics. My favorites were the stories Dreambuddy by Annika Giannini, Little Nosy and Big Nosy by Aarni Korpela and the Tivoli stories by Ama Udovic, Ann-Christine Magnusson and Annika Giannini. Not that any of the other stories had been bad either. All in all a good introduction to comics for a new generation.
Fredrik Strömberg
Mar 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Second book of the day. Back on track.

This is a new (2013) anthology of Nordic children's comics and as such I applaud the endeavour. We are in dire need of more comics aimed at younger readers if we are to have new generations that understand and appreciate comics. And we really need comics made locally, so as to connect to children in the Nordic countries.

There are also some really good children's comics in this book. My favourites are the ones made by Finnish artist Mari Ahokoivu, who really
Tony