Start by marking “Keeping Score: How to Know If Your Church is Winning” as Want to Read:
Keeping Score: How to Know If Your Church is Winning

Keeping Score: How to Know If Your Church is Winning

Published January 2014 by Exponential

To ask other readers questions about Keeping Score, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keeping Score

Chris Huff
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
I've been looking for a resource like this! I had to laugh out loud a few times while reading this, because the author described my church frighteningly well (we still have the "register of attendance" board at the front!).

I love stats because I think we can learn a lot by paying attention to the numbers. But I've also been frustrated with the stats that we traditionally collect and monitor. They focus on the wrong things, and they don't say enough. This resource encourages us to monitor the thi
Jeff Elliott
Dec 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Not so much a book really as an enlarged pamphlet. Only took about a half and hour to read. Much of it is the same as all the other, "It's about faithfulness." Yeah, we get it but there are times when being faithful is not all that fun.

Having said that, there is a bit of encouragement with some of the questions Ferguson suggests the church should be asking. "How many of our people serve and or give in a ministry outside the church?" "How many tithe faithfully". He also suggests counting the atte
Merv Budd
Oct 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a free eBooks download from exponential. The premise is simple you need to keep track of what is important. If we only track money and attendance are we really tracking what is most important in the life of the church? Ferguson provides some good food for thought with how to get started in measuring what is most important to the mission of the church.
Matthew Moore
Jan 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
It's a short e-book, almost a booklet, but it has a bunch of good ideas with clear ways to apply them. It also prompted even more ideas appropriate to my situation.
Peter Yoshonis