Start by marking “Blaze (Storm MC, #2.5)” as Want to Read:

(Storm MC #2.5)

Passion.

Love.

Forever.

Forever is a long time and takes a lot of hard work.

For twelve years, Madison and J's love story has been wild and uncontrollable. Their road to love has been full of breathtaking highs and devastating lows. Finally, they’ve found each other again and have both sworn that this time it will be forever.

Theirs is an everlasting love.

Or, is it?

Can foreve
Published April 30th 2014 (first published April 28th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Blaze, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blaze

Jen
I have definitely fallen in love with this new MC series that I have decided to give a try. I am so glad that I did. As you know, the first book was an ok read for me, although I did love Jason and Madison who were the main couple in it. Then as I continued on to book two, I was immediately hooked when Scott and Harlow starred in that book! "Blaze" is a novella (so I guess we can call it Book 2.5!)that takes us back into J and Madison's relationship, and treats us to more depth into who they are ...more
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
3.5 Stars

What is wrong with me? This series is loved by so many people, unfortunatly I'm not one of them..

I enjoyed it, but they always manage to irritate me.. Gettin angry and frustrated with each other over nothing..

Then her father accuses J of cheating she just knows the truth from watching J and doesn't even want info.. Like what happened, why does daddy deatest say that.. Maybe I just need more, but eventualy we get to know the truth too.
Nina Levine
Mar 30, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
NOW AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

AMAZON US | AMAZON UK | AMAZON CA | AMAZON AUS
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
★★★★★ Blaze by Nina Levine (Storm MC #2.5)

photo body-boy-clive-girl-guy-Favimcom-296717_large-1.gif
 photo 822369.gif
 photo 8156307.gif
STORM, STORM, STORM!!! I want more STORM MC!!! I loved every fuckin' second of it.

READING ORDER
Storm (Storm MC #1)
Fierce (Storm MC #2)
Blaze (Storm MC #2.5)
Roxie (Storm MC)
Revive (Storm MC #3)
Destined Havoc (Havoc #1) also found in Bad Boys of Romance: A Biker Anthology
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I...J...sigh
Storm MC Series has turned into my guilty pleasure...who needs wine, bubble baths, or reality TV when they can have bada$$ dirty-talkin' J and the other sexy brothers? The more I read, the deeper I get into their history and hearts, and the better it gets. I'm also having fun teasing my friends with the British terms I'm learning. This story that takes us deeper into the 12 yr relationship between Jason & Madison will have you gasping, shaking your fist at that ma
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
UPDATE: Re-read==> Storm MC Collection Books 1 - 4 (Motorcycle Club Romance)
-------------------------

Gostei!
A leitura foi rápida e fiquei com vontade de saber mais sobre os outros personagens.
Certamente continuarei a seguir a série.
Recomendo!
Judy
Blaze is a continuation of J and Madison's story. The relationship between Madison's father (MC prez) and J deteriorates and we find how low her father really is. I didn't think he could get much lower than where he was at when Fierce ended, but I was wrong. J and Madison have to continue to fight to keep their relationship strong and it is a bumpy road for a while. This time around it is J that makes the road bumpy. There is a HEA and I'm sure we are going to see the dastardly demon president a ...more
Emma
Apr 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
This novella is a continuation of J and Madison's relationship within the Storm MC. Theirs I adored Storm by Nina Levine so I had high hopes with Fierce and just had to read it straight away.
Scott and Harlow meet in the most unexpected of places and then keep meeting each other, it seems fate wants them to get together but Scott isn't interested in that, as VP of Storm MC he has no time for dating.
Harlow is the most quiet and unassuming lady, but Scott keeps pushing her buttons and they inevita
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
awwwwwe, Such a nice follow up novella for Madison and J. They are still my most fave couple of this series and I seriously can't get enough of them. I love how J takes care of Madison. That's probably my favorite thing about him, but that dirty mouth isn't too shabby either, lol. I love how they stick by each other no matter what, and of course I'm so glad how it all ended, I just hope in the future we will get another sneak peek , even if it's just another bonus chapter at the end of another b ...more
Michele McMullen
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Jason and Madi have returned for an encore!!! This novella gives you a flashback to how it all began for this couple.
We are now swiftly transported to the present day. Will Madison and J be able to overcome the lies, fears and obstacles that are thrown at them. Is it possible for this powerhouse couple to find everlasting love when universe seems against them??
A great wrap up for all the loose ends!!!!
~~Michele McMullen~~
Tate
Jan 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
OOOOH God how Much I hate you !!!!

image:

guys you need to get rid off him NOW!!!!

anywhooo.... thought this will end badly but thank god they put their shit together...

can not wait to see more!!!

Katie Ramos
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's a continuation of the badass biker love story that gives you a chance to experience the beginning of J and Madison's romance, as well as certain obstacles, and secrets that threaten their relationship and test their love. Loved it, such an amazing book will definitely recommend it.

First time writing a review, please forgive my mistakes and I hope you'll find it helpful.
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biker, favorites
Okay so this just keeps on getting better!! I am not usually a fan of series that spin of to other characters in each book. The way Nina writes allows the books to flow into each other effortlessly. This was another great read :)
Paganalexandria
Jan 24, 2018 marked it as in-collection-biker  ·  review of another edition
1/24/18 currently free in this boxset https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PSLJDOU/
Erin
J and Madisons story was already told in book 1, but it continues.
With a flash back to the beginning, which makes sense when the place they are going comes back in this story from time to time.

J is holding something from Madison since he was sent away for 2 months by her father. Madison is worried and tries to keep her distance instead of nagging him about it.
It takes some time and finally he opens up with her, he didn't want it, because it would make her father look even worse. But luckily for
Bronwyn
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Was a bit hesitant to read this one as Madison and J aren't ones I could connect with from their original story BUT I loved this one on them...It REALLY showed how much they both had matured, not only in themselves but their relationship.
I could finally see why everyone loves Madison in this one and J was his usual alpha self.
Got to see how despicable her father truly is and look forward to his demise.
Overall a nice short addition to the series BUT I of course would have liked it to have been lo
Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews
Overall Rating: 4 Rockin’ ★★★★

Madison and Jason are back in this steamy hot novella, Blaze (Storm MC 2.5) by Nina Levine. The story begins with a flashback to Madison's 23rd birthday and the powerful love that had ignited between the couple. J and Madison are good friends and the thought of taking their relationship to the next level causes Madison to put the brakes on. She doesn't want to lose him because he is too important to her. J tries to explain that she is the only one for him.

Present d
Heather andrews
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I missed my J, "frustration crossed his face. "Really?" he asked, impatiently. "Can't you just text them? Cause I've gotta tell you, my di**k's been hard for you for a long effing time and I don't want to waste time effing about looking for your friends." He's very vocal about his feelings, "he cut into my thoughts," Baby, the way you're looking at me is making me so effing hard. I like your eyes on me but I'd effing kill to have your mouth on me." I mean no one will take his woman away from him ...more
Beth
Jan 12, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
OMG, I thought for sure I had written reviews for these book, darn it ... Sorry about that Nina. Each of Nina's books a jammed packed full of biker hot dudes. For me, it made me think of SOA. This for me is the biker series that started it all, there are so many ladies who have written such great biker series, but for me Nina will always be the one I look back on with such fondness, which might be a weird word to use??!! She gives it her Auzie kick for sure, she is Australasian (is that spelled ...more
Caz Malpas
4 I'M A BIKER BED-BUNNY STARS

This book had me realise two things:

1) I totally love this series and this book, this was my maiden voyage into the world of the 1,5, 2.5's novella in the series book, as I've never bothered reading them before. It totally left me fulfilled and sated. It involved all three couples from previous books and didn't leave you gagging for more like other short stories do, it just left me thinking mmmm I love this series I want to read another ( I'm thinking this in a smil
Fabiola Francisco
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-reads
This is a series I love. When I first read Storm, I fell in love with Madison and J. I got a bit more of them reading Fierce (Scott and Harlow's story) but I wanted more of them. This novella gave me the closure I needed for this couple (although I wouldn't mind reading more about then).

It's a sexy, fun read with, of course, mystery. It wouldn't be the Storm Club without some suspense and secrets to it. I loved reading how these characters continue to grow in their relationship. This is a must
K.T.
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
oooooo I loved this!
I love all of Ninas books and this one did not disappoint. I loved it, so glad for Madison and J, wow they are both hot! J is one hot alpha male tattooed biker who has a touch of sweetness for his woman which I adore. Especially at the end, I won't spoil it but Aw that tattoo was damn sweet!
Also! Nina gave a special gift in the hot package of Nash! I have a huge softspot for Nash and Blade and I want to read their books right now!
Hurry Nina!
Kelcey Gonnerman-rienhardt
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If I could give a million+ stars for this book I would!!!
Ok I just finished Blaze and I gotta say this first, holy shit Nina, you are an amazing writer(which we all already knew but had to put it out there again) I loved loved loved this book!!! I'm so madly head over heels in love with J, my husband should be concerned(lol) he needs tons of work to get to J's level.....❤
Shannon
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this addition to the series! J is keeping a secret and it is having a devastating affect on his relationship with Madison! WIll his secret destroy is future? Will Madison figure out whats going on before she loses her soulmate? I loved reading this unfold, no ones relationship is perfect! Supporting characters are also sexy and naughty and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Chanah
Jul 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
This has to be the hottest in the series so far read in ine day as was unable to stop it just flowed so easily! It's a great example of how hard it is to
Find ur way in a new relationship and built trust bring on book 3
A. McCarty
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was hoping so much for more J and Madison and I got it when I read this book. I love the further look at their relationship. I really enjoyed yet another amazing book from Nina.

Imaginative Dreams was given for an honest review
Melissa ***BITCH, I'M READING!***
May 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
can't wait for the next book!! Love this series!
Jo
Jul 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
A short and sweet follow on novella from Storm and Madison and J's story.

Loving the extra scenes in the back of the book, too!
Melanie
Apr 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
J & Madi are back baby!
What a fantastic novella to polish off J&M's unfinished business but also Jason's dirty mouth how I missed it so! Full Review to come!'
Karen
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biker
Madison+J=married

• Misunderstood (Death Dwellers MC, #2)
  • Two Worlds Colliding (Scorpio Stinger MC, #1)
  • Toxic (Lights of Peril, #3)
  • Out of Darkness (Heaven Hill, #2)
  • Renegade Reject (Renegade Sons MC, #2)
  • Bikers and Tinsel (The MC Sinners, #3.5)
  • Severed Angel (Severed MC, #1)
  • Needing Me, Wanting You (Triple M, #3)
  • All the Sky (Signal Bend, #5)
  • Resenting Me (Breakneck, #2.5)
  • Savage Heart (Savages MC, #0.5)
  • Chaos Abounds (Soldiers of Chaos, #1)
  • Troubled Son (Savage Sons Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Thrash (Bayonet Scars, #2)
  • Blood War (The MC Outlaw #2)
ESCAPE WITH AN ALPHA

USA Today Bestselling Author Nina Levine is an Aussie author who writes alphas with a side of dirty and sassy women who don't hand their hearts over easily.

When she isn't creating with words, she loves to create with paint and paper. Often though, she can be found curled up with a good book and some chocolate.

Click to visit Nina on Amazon

Click to visit Nina's Website

Click

Storm MC (10 books)
  • Storm (Storm MC, #1)
  • Fierce (Storm MC, #2)
  • Revive (Storm MC, #3)
  • Slay (Storm MC, #4)
  • Illusive (Storm MC, #5)
  • Command (Storm MC, #6)