Start by marking “The Fallen (The Paesian Prologues)” as Want to Read:
The Fallen (The Paesian Prologues)

The Fallen (The Paesian Prologues)

Follow the harrowing tale of six individuals as they struggle to keep their feet as the whole world crumbles around them. The Fallen is a collection of short stories set in the fantasy world, Paesia and is unlike most other books of it's kind.

Fight with the young winged-prince Leiden as he is faced with a barbaric Daemon army that invades his city.

Discover the secrets of
Published October 7th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Fallen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fallen

Tempestraven Blog
Feb 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
It’s always nice to see young authors releasing their work to the world. The Fallen (The Paesian Prologues) by Jae V. Reece was quite an entertaining read. I am not going to lie. There’s always a sense of doubt whenever a new author makes a debut. However, I felt happy that a seventeen year old was able to write such a story.

As the title implies, the story is a set of prologues with very interesting characters. It’s very obvious that the author will be continuing the story later on and the prolo
Kasper Beaumont
Apr 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was hooked straight away and am mightily impressed by the writing of young debut author, Jae V. Reece. The Fallen is a series of twelve short stories set in the fantasy world of Paesia. In an interesting format, the chapter stories match up 1 and 12 (Leiden), 2 and 11 (Oba), 3 and 10 (Phirra), 4 and 9 (Zerale), 5 and 8 (Mayomin), and 6 and 7 (Arosad). I found this an appealing idea.
The story begins with the teenage winged prince, Leiden whose city is under attack by red-skinned daemons. I foun
A.J. Shute
Feb 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
'The Fallen' was a captivating, entertaining read from the get-go! As a horror fanatic myself, I was pleasantly surprised by the way author Jae V Reece spared no detail of the tragedies and evils that unfold in the world of Paesia. Every character in this tale is so well-written and thrown into such terrible and unexpected circumstances that it's impossible not to continue reading right through to the end without stop! A day off work was well-spent with a cup of coffee and Jae V Reece's 'The Fal ...more
Claire Brown