Start by marking “Letting Go of You (Anchored Hearts # 2)” as Want to Read:
Letting Go of You (Anchored Hearts # 2)

Letting Go of You

(Anchored Hearts #2)

***Strong adult sexual content and loads of mental anguish. Grab you tissues! 18+ only.***

James,

Letting Go of You will be the hardest decision of my life.

We were devoted and committed to one another. Secret clubs, family, friends, careers and undeniable chemistry filled our lives. Previous troubles seemed nonexistent. We were ready and willing for whatever life had to offe
Published (first published July 25th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Letting Go of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Letting Go of You

Elaine
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jm-witt
This is one of the best books that I have read in awhile. As the story continues for James and Cassidy, J.M. has gotten better...I love this woman...She know how to pull you and rip you soul..This book needs to come with a warnings,it is very emotional and I know that I cried every time I turned the corner with this story.. This book is a must read of 2014....
Love you lady...
Tami czenkus
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What happens when your past collides with your future with the one you love? Will you fight? Or are you strong enough to let them go?

James and Cassidy Love each other immensely, Their love is the type of love that can be toxic if allowed to be......

Ugh! I was one of the lucky ones to have had the honor of being a beta for Letting Go Of You, and I will warn you now, ROLLERCOASTER of the best kind! I had EVERY emotion pulled out of me throughout the entire book!

James and Cassidy go through tremen
Marina (Living In Our Own Story)
WOW!!!!!

I was lucky enough to BETA read this book and...

I have no words. The book is just amazing. And yes, the first two book in the series were good, but this one is so much better. It has a little bit of everything:, romance, suspense, danger... And of course, it is burning HOT!!!

I loved seeing how James and Cassidy's relationship develops and how they deal and try to overcome all the difficulties they stumble upon. It was also quite interesting seeing some of the characters in a new light an
Julie

5 STARS

This is tearing me up inside. James is so loving, protective,
and sweet yet too hard on himself. In this second book there
are so many twists and turns, ups and downs, and pasts that are
coming to surface and causing chaos in their relationship. A
major occurrence is James undoing and the heartbreak begins in
a downward spiral. To top it all off an arrival of an old friend
proves it's a small world indeed and may cause more problems
unexpectedly. This is worth the read. On to book #3
Tracey Marec
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
***Warning***
Letting Go of You by the amazing J.M. Witt will leave you daydreaming of unfulfilled fantasies that only JB3 can fulfill. And by the end of this book you will have the inability to eat, sleep or think clearly. Your only thought you will be left with is... What's next and how soon will the next book be out?

I was lucky enough to have been one of the Beta readers for this book.

James and Cassidy have such a magnetic pull toward each other. They can feel when the other walks into a room
Heather
Aug 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think Letting Go Of You is my favorite book in the Anchored Hearts series to date.

James and Cassidy are back as are Cal and Jane. Some of this lines up with timelines in Cal and Jane’s book and then continues on so we get a peek at what was going in Cassidy and James’s mind for some of these situations.

We get to know Melissa a little more, and dare I say it, I managed to drum up a little teeny tiny bit of empathy for her. Not enough to want her and Cassidy to be BFFs, but enough to not want to
Claudine Van
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! 4.5 stars I'm really enjoying these books cant wait for the next one!!!
Margaret
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 “Damn You Witt” Stars

After the ending in Hiding Away, I couldn't wait to get to the next book in this series and JM Witt did not disappoint! This series is quickly becoming one of my favorites – and I just loved everything about this book and James & Cassidy's story. I love when two people who are broken find each other and make those broken pieces fit together. I love when there are surprise twists and turns to a story that keep me off-balance, causing me to re-think what I thought I kn
Kat DM
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Reviewed by: Kathleen
By: J.M. Witt
ARC provided by the author in exchange for honest review.
5 emotional ✩★✩★✩'s

Cassidy meets James's mom and automatically clicked. She told Cassidy that she is dying and when it does happen, she needs to be patient with James.
OMG! Reading the first chapter I was already sold. The sexy-electrifying scenes just got me all blushing and other stuff I can't say.(winks) I felt the love James had for Cassidy like it was me in her shoes. So realis
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
J.M. Witt did a fantabulous job keeping me on the edge of my seat, tapping my feet, and moving like I needed a potty break.

Having been left with my hands pulling my hair and tears running down my face after reading Hiding Away, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this book and find out what happened to Cal, Jane, Cassidy, and James. This was a definite rollercoaster…similar to Disney’s Space Mountain. You are riding along, adrenaline pumping in your veins, and the screams stuck in your throat. J
Estelle Martinez
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
J M Witt has given us yet another amazing read. We all love JB3 and Cal But theirs a new man in the mix and you are not going to want to miss out.

We all know that JB3 has some inner demons but what happens when the demons get the best of him. Let's not forget some very tragic moments that will have you in tears. Well at least for me I was.

Cassidy the sweet heart with some feisty claws we have all come to love seems to be in danger once again but you have to wonder is the threat to her closer tha
Skye Turner
Damn you!
I have read this series from the get go and I've loved every book.
Letting Go of You did not disappoint. I was involved and invested in the story from page 1 and it never let me go until I cussed JM out with the last page. (I do this with every book, but I LOVE them!)
Letting Go of You delves deeper into Cassidy and James's love affair. It's touching and complex and gritty and emotional and makes you want to scream and throw things, but that just makes it all the more real.
You WANT to
Karen Hrdlicka
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
With each book JM Witt's writing becomes tighter and more focused. After reading Letting Go of You, I may suffer from a severe case of emotional whiplash. The intensity of the storyline and the emotions have the reader all over the place; the highest highs and the lowest lows. At times the book is humorous and other times it is brutal. There is no way a reader can not become emotionally involved with James, Cassidy, Paul, Jane and Cal.

This book is well plotted and paced. The characters are more
C.M. Johnson
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Letting Go of You by J.M. Witt is the perfect continuation of the Anchored Hearts series and, just as Letting Go would not and worked with Hiding Away to keep you doing just that until you devoured every word, Letting Go of You will also hold you trapped in the world of James and Cassidy. The chemistry between them flares off the pages in a firestorm of heated passion threatening to turn the fragile pages of their lives into so much kindling.
From the moment you begin reading, you are drawn int
Monique
Mar 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book is very emotional it pulls you in from the beginning. While reading this book I would get angry, and sad all at the same time...While reading this I would feel the emotions of the characters. the writer is really good at writing and you can feel the pain the characters go through.

I really enjoyed reading the story. I loved the other two books in the series both finished with cliffhangers just like the first two books this one has a cliffhanger and leaves you wanting more.

There is a l
Lenissa Davis
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After reading Letting Go, I thought things couldn't get any hotter and heart wrenching, but Witt proved me wrong and left me in an emotional bubble. I honestly don't know which book in the series I like best because they all hold a special place in my heart. This book was a rollercoaster of emotions that once I was finished I was red eyed from crying and wanting more. Oh, how silly of me thinking I was prepared for this, nope I wasn't, I just stared at my kindle and in a low voice said, 'I wasn' ...more
Lisa
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

After reading Hiding Away, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book to see how everything turned out. This book doesn't pick up exactly where HA ended, it back tracks a little to bring you up to speed with James and Cassidy.

I have to say that JM Witt has this way of pulling you in to her books. Jane and Cal's story was very sweet, but James and Cassidy's is just so much more. It's full of raw emotion that tugs at your heartstrings. There'
Rebecca
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ok...soooo not sure where to start with this book...I was so ready to read it! I wanted to know what happened to Cal and was eager to find out where Cassidy and James were headed. This book BLEW my pants off, my shirt off, and left me looking around asking what the he**!!!! JM has the most amazing talent of reeling you and making you love the characters just as much as you hate them!

The relationship between James and Cassidy is evolving but James isn't sure he can open up enough to keep her and
Jessica Fay
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I am speechless!! This book was nonstop action!! Cassidy and JB3 can't seem to get a break!!! Between the drama and threats of Dan and Melissa and the homecoming of an old friend Paul, these two are faced with challenges at every turn.
JM Witt has done it again, I couldn't put this book down!!! I love that we get both sides from these characters throughout the book and we get a glimpse of what is to come in the third in the series! Of course she has left me with a serious hangover and possib
Melodi Mance
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I personally am a huge fan of this couple and this series. I loved the previous books and this one was no exception, I LOVED it. This book ups the stakes on everything. The romance is steamier, the characters are more developed and the suspense is at an all time high. Each time I read a book in this series I think there is no way J.M Witt can top this, and then she proves me wrong. I was hanging on every word. As soon as I think I have it all figured out, im wrong. The making for some great read ...more
Sharilyn Dickerson
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned-kindle
Still LOVING this series!

I know the end of this series is coming and I am dreading it because I am loving each of the books! The storyline is amazing and the character development is excellent. Everything is written in such a way that you feel like the characters are people you actually know and you end up feeling invested in their story. Yeah, there are times you feel like choking the you-know-what out of some of them but hey - how is that any different from some people you really do know?!? I
Raquel Auriemma
Aug 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Any time a book affects me physically, I know it's a good one. You know what I'm talking about. You get that knot in your stomach that just grows as you get closer to the end. This was one of those times. I'd accidentally seen a snippet from another review and it gave me a little insight into how it was going to end and I knew it was going to be one heck of a cliffhanger. And I was right. I so love these characters and I think I was living their emotions right along with them. J.M. Witt is a new ...more
Naughty Mom Story Time
Dec 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
The storyline was much stronger in this installment. My connection with the characters began to grow and by the end, I was emotionally invested in what happened with Cassidy and James.

Their love was so intense that when it was good, it was REAL good: but when it was bad it was REALLY bad.

James' emotional baggage put Cassidy through the ringer and I have to say...she's one tough cookie for putting up with everything.

Their romance is most definitely a roller coaster ride!!

Karlena Lipari
May 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book had me all over the place!!! It left me an emotional wreck!!! I cried so much and my heart literally heart for Cassidy and JB3.... I must say tho that James pissed me off in this book I love him to pieces but I hated him in this one.... I hope that in the next one he gets his crap together!!! I freaking love this series!!!!
Kim Ginsberg
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Follow Cassidy and James as they try to figure out their relationship. What happens when a blast from their past comes back to haunt them? What happens when Cassidy gets a promotion? What happens when all hell seems to break loos on them? Can they stand the test of time, or will they crash and burn in the process? Find out in part 2 of the series.
Dawn Trepczyk
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is another amazing book in The Anchored Hearts Series. We follow James and Cassidy. Cal and Jane. James has many demons that he doesn't want Cassidy to know. He would rather push her away than tell her anything about his past. I would highly recommend this book. I am as we speak reading the rest of the series. I am looking forward to reading about these couples.
Tracie Derr
Letting Go of You...killing me

This series is killing me James and Cassidy are so stubborn and keep hurting each other. It's crazy and frustrating all at the same time.

Cliffhanger.....
Danielle
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness....JB3 style.

The level of hotness in this book is second to none. JM does an outstanding job of character and plot development.

JB3 and Cassidy keep trying to push each other away, but yet love each other like inky they can. Will that be enough for them to stay together?
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Omg I understand where jb3 is coming from but I just wanna smack that man. This is book is 2x as on edge of seat as vol 1 was. And to make thing more complicated there has been another player added into the mix of Cassidy's heart.
Wendy Kelley
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
You ever had the thought you wanted to throat punch a character well be prepared in this book. You will crazy mad, crazy sad then Crazy happy. You run the gauntlet of emotions. But you will love JB3 & Cassidy.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Cursed Heart (Cursed, #2.5)
  • Being Nobody (Witness, #1)
  • James Black (James Black #1)
  • Twist Of Fate
  • Ryker
  • Wicked Waves (Solsti Prophecy #2)
  • Her Dom (Dominic Powers, #1)
  • Guarding Hearts (Living Again, #3)
  • Daring the Wild Sparks (Wild Sparks, #2)
  • Ruining Angel (Ruined, #1.5)
  • Faith’s Temptation (Dueling Dragons MC #1)
  • Guard My Heart (Tainted Hearts, #0.5)
  • Catch (Assassins #1)
  • Professor Cline: Revealed (Professor, #1)
  • Twisted Magic (Ink, #2)
  • Intractable Souls (Bound4Ireland, #1)
  • All Who Dream (Letting Go, #3)
Residing in Metro Detroit, International Bestselling Author J. M. started writing poetry and short stories as a young girl. Rediscovering her love of reading, after having her fourth child, she started writing again. She also works full time as an Office Manager for a large landscaping company.

Letting Go, her first publication, was released in December 2013 and My Secret Submission, her 9th, was

Anchored Hearts (4 books)
  • Letting Go (Anchored Hearts #1)
  • Letting Go of Us (Anchored Hearts Vol. 3)
  • Concrete Soul (Anchored Hearts #4)