Start by marking “Stung: Winter Special (Zombie Gentlemen)” as Want to Read:
Stung: Winter Special (Zombie Gentlemen)

Stung: Winter Special (Zombie Gentlemen)

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  76 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
It's been a few months since Crunch and his comrades liberated the mob-run prison camp HoneyHill. But content as he is, Crunch can't forget Victor, the beautiful prisoner with whom he shared a brief affair. Taking a leap of faith, he shows up at Victor's door, but will it turn out he really was missed?

This short story is set a few months after the events described in our
Published January 8th 2014 by Acerbi&Villani ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Stung, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stung

Elena
A wonderful follow-up to Stung MCs: Crunch and Victor's story...

I was delighted and I was blushing... Crunch and Victor got only one scene but it was HOT HOT HOT! ;)

I just wish they got more of a HEA - Crunch's leave of absence was too short!!! *pouts*
Em
It was so good to have a little bit of extra time with Crunch and Victor. The trouble is, rather than feeling satisfied, it's left me wanting to know even more about these two. I love Mr Crunch with those sexy leather trousers and muddy boots and Victor with his sweet little smiles and dirty talk!

Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn)

This shorty serves as an epilogue of Stung. While it does not exactly spell out the answers readers are seeking for this unconventional pair of lovers, we at least get a taste of what they are both like when their life is not at stake.

Crunch decided to pay Victor a visit in the city. It was a reunion after a long parting between him and Victor subsequent to the liberation of the Honeyhill prison camp. He wasn't sure if he would be welcome with open arms by the man who fills his every waking mome
Vallie
Mar 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow. This short blew my mind. I haven't read the full length novel which precedes the events in this short, but I got a pretty good idea of what the world building must be like and I am definitely intrigued. This is a historical, set in a dystopian/zombie apocalyspe world, if I got it right. The MCs hadn't seen each other in a good long while, and they reunite for one night. Boy was that reunion hawtttttt. But it wasn't 14 pages of PWP. Everything was described very vividly and I am shocked at h ...more
Ashley♥Alexis
But...but...but it was so short! I feel like at this point I'm pretty emotionally invested in this couple and K.A. Metikan is clearly playing with my emotions. Why?!!!! I cant even even right now *sigh* too short! They're such a precious couple, I hope they can get their shit together.
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
Apr 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
4 I so want more of this story stars!!

After this taste of hope we were left wanting more. Even though they started with acting on their needs with others they ended up having a special bond. I loved getting another glimpse into Victor and Crunch with this short little story.

I know it was written as an epilogue but I was STILL left with wanting more and I hope maybe one day Victor & Crunch will jump back into the heads of K.A. Merikan and demand that they want more. I'm a hopeless romantic
Christy
It was wonderful to be given the opportunity to revisit Victor and Crunch, my guys from 'Stung'. Seeing them again fairly recently after the intense ending of the book was a great way for me to reconnect. Wait, what am I saying? It wasn't me that needed to reconnect, it was them! *grins*

After several months of staying in touch through letters, Crunch surprises Victor at his home when Crunch gets unexpected leave due to a blizzard. Crunch isn't 100 percent sure of his reception because why would
K.A. Merikan
Jan 07, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
When we published “Stung”, we didn’t want to have an epilogue. We felt it would unnecessarily stretch out the story. But the little idea of ‘what happened next’ with the couple, kept knocking on our door. So we decided to put out this FREE extra story of a little reunion Victor and Crunch managed to have back in London :)

AllRomance - https://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...

Smashwords - https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HR9AEJO

Or on our website for the P
Rachel
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh loved catching up with Victor and Crunch, more please! LOL!
The Novel Approach Reviews
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you’ve read the outstanding Stung, you already know that a happy ending for Victor and Crunch wouldn’t, or couldn’t, include anything quite so simple as the two of them riding off into the sunset together. Crunch has to save the world, after all, and Victor had a life to return to that has nothing to do with the hard manual labor and harsh conditions he was forced to live under at HoneyHill, where gruesome happenings were par for the course, and shutting down that operation then cleaning up ...more
Samantha
Jul 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-read
3.5 rounded up.

Another cute little look at Victor and Crunch a few months after the previous book. I wanted a bit more of what was happening on the plague front, but overall it was a nice little peek at them coming back together.
Kristy
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
THE perfect short story follow up to Stung. The chemistry between Victor and Crunch is titillating and seductive. They're banter as fun and enigmatic as before. I can't get enough of this world and the guys within it, to include Victor and Crunch! Once again Kat and Agnes rule the literary world!
Gwynn
Apr 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Too short, way too short. That goes both for the reunion of Victor and Crunch and for this book. I love the interaction between these two men and hope we'll get to see more of them in the future.
Susana
Mar 11, 2016 rated it liked it
A short follow up in Victor and Crush’ story, it describes the first encounter between the lovers after the camp experience. Victor is back at home, and some months have gone by, when Crush gets some free time and is able to visit the sweet prisoner he cannot forget. Overwhelmed by the luxury surrounding Victor, Crush feels utterly inappropriate till Victor sweet welcome reassures Crush he has not been forgotten. They pick up where they left it with an easiness which talks about true co
Darold
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved the entire series of Zombie Gentlemen novellas. I really hope the authors revisit some of the different characters I've become vested in. As for this story, I find the final sentence extremely ominous and I'm hoping for another short story to prove my first impressions wrong.
Marie
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
Janie
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was ok
Totally not for me, I just couldn't make myself like it.
Petra
Mar 04, 2017
Ilona
Jun 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

K. A. Merikan are a team of writers who try not to suck at adulting, with some success. Always eager to explore the murky waters of the weird and wonderful, K.A. Merikan don’t follow fixed formulas and want each of their books to be a surprise for those who choose to hop on for the ride.

K.A. Merikan have a few sweeter M/M romances as well, but they specialize in the d
More about K.A. Merikan

Zombie Gentlemen (8 books)
  • July (Scavengers #1) (Zombie Gentlemen)
  • August (Scavengers #2) (Zombie Gentlemen)
  • September (Scavengers #3) (Zombie Gentlemen)
  • Eton Mess (Scavengers #4) (Zombie Gentlemen)
  • Off with Their Heads!
  • In His Shoes
  • Stung (Zombie Gentlemen)
  • The Copper Horse: Fear (Zombie Gentlemen) (The Copper Horse, #1)