Start by marking “Breach (Breach, #1)” as Want to Read:
Breach (Breach, #1)

Breach

(Breach #1)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  8,761 ratings  ·  1,023 reviews
Librarian's note: This is an alternate cover edition for ISBN13 9780615789682.

His body was sin, his cock was sin, and I was a sinner.
To keep myself safe I hide in the world and let life move around me.
My new partner, Nathan, isn’t safe. Far from it.
The darkness coils around him, hidden by a shield created by a blinding smile. But those who live in darkness see past the faç
Published December 31st 2013 (first published April 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Breach, please sign up.

·  8,761 ratings  ·  1,023 reviews

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Breach, book 1 of 4.5. Inter-office forbidden romance with rough & kinky sex plus a dirty talker!

“He was rough and dirty, and I knew my body was ruined for any other man.”

Books should be read in this order:
Book 1: Breach
Book 2: Infraction
Book 4: Breached
Book 3: Reciprocity
Book 4.5: Release

Breach (book 1) opens up to transactional attorneys, Delilah Palmer, Lila and Nathan Thorne sharing an office at their law firm. Despite taking and instant dislike to each other they share a fi
Candace
This is definitely one of those times when I find myself in the minority. Most of my friends loved 'Breach' and I, sadly, did not. I was really looking forward to reading this book and I was sure that it would be right up my alley after hearing about all of the steamy sex scenes that filled the pages. I love some smutty goodness, after all!

Unfortunately, there was little else but sex to fill the pages. From start to finish, this book was filled with pretty much nothing but sex scenes. I'm no pru
Debra

"I wanted to be a part of it, be a part of his soul. He was my God, and I worshiped him."

WOW. What an amazing, intriguing and mind-blowing story... It managed to captivate my entire attention from the moment I started reading it. Breach is a dark, gritty, emotional, realistic and heartbreaking story. And above all that, this book is OFF THE CHARTS HOT!!! Seriously. Keep a bucket of ice nearby because you're going to need it.

"His body was sin, his cock was sin, and I was a sinner." ~ Delilah

Christy
Mar 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!
Not only did I love the story, which was beautiful and heartbreaking, I loved the characters, and it was seriously one of the hottest books I have ever read. Ever.

photo 79ea7f8b-3a6a-4b42-8ecb-607268d511e4_zps55be6715.jpg

Delilah Palmer is an attorney at a law firm who has been severely overworked the last few months. Not that she minds too much. Lila has a few friends, but she mostly keeps to herself. She has suffered abuse growing up, and it has shaped her into the woman she is today. On the outside, she is a nice normal person
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
“His body was sin, his cock was sin, and I was a sinner.”

description

I had trouble deciding whether I was going to give this 2 or 3 stars, and in all honesty - it probably deserves three. At the end, I chose the former because if I was having to decide in the first place, it means there was a significant reason why.

Breach was one of those stories that took a while for you to get into it, but by the time you were partially invested in the story - it hit the ending chapter. And while this ended in a cliffh
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
2 Stars!
RANT TIME!!!

People have gone on and on about the dirty talking in this book...
I AM SORRY; FROM NO ANGLE DO I SEE IT AS 'DIRTY TALKING'

IT WAS ABUSIVE TALKING AND SO NOT HOT. CURDE AND ABUSIVE.
And then people say Travis is bad, abusive and mental... Well what the fuck is Nathan then? :\

I don't know who was raping who in this book.. Either Lila was attacking Nate or Nathan was attacking Lila, but I swear they were raping each other at points in this book; rape was happening... LOL!!

I g
~IreneOust~
Apr 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Here goes ...

I don't usually read reviews before I pick up a book. There are two reasons for that: A. I don't like any sort of spoilers before I start a book and B. I like to form my own opinion.

I do, however, tend to read reviews after I finish. Again, there are two reaons for that: A. to see what others thought and why (especially if their rating is way different from mine) and B. to have a laugh.

Having said that ...

I can see why so many gave this book a low rating.

Does this book mainly consi
Liz
“His body was sin, his cock was sin, and I was a sinner."

description

I first read Breach in 2014, and I will never forget the emotions that this dark romance evoked in me. Breach is the first book in the Breach Series and believe me when I say, once you start this journey you will not want to stop! Now that I have had the opportunity to re-read this beauty, I can honestly say that Nathan and Lila were even sweeter the second time around. K.I. Lynn delivers a perfect blend of complex characters, an intric
• Lisa •
Apr 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to • Lisa • by: Christy
5 BROKEN STARS

"Can two broken souls make one whole person?"

description"/

WOW, what an Heartbreaking, sensual and outright gorgeous story. 'Breach' has taken my reading experience totally by surprise. They say every good story has a memorable beginning, middle and end. With that thought in mind I can say I was convinced from the start, addicted by 50% and completley in love by the end ... See for yourselves readers, you will not be disappointed.

What's it all about?
Delilah 'Lila' Palmer is a successful lawyer a
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
5 Broken Stars in Hell

"My heart, my soul… they’re gone, dead, but my body remains. This is my purgatory."

description

There are some people broken on the inside as well as the outside. Empty shells that somehow keep breathing, wishing they were dead. Consumed by darkness, tormented by demons, haunted by reliving their worst nightmares in the unforgiving daylight. The light that shines without reaching their souls.

description

They live in a prison of their own making, unable to escape. Inside the walls they built arou
5,000 NATHAN-IS-MY-UNDOING STARS!!!!!!!!

photo 843894_zpsaaa0198b.gif

photo 772544_zpsbcf0dd2c.gif

photo slapped_zps65ef9093.gif

This is book is everything I love in a book. I laughed. I drooled. I broke into pieces.

My Nathan:

You know you don’t have to climb all over me to get my attention. Lifting your skirt works very well.

Keep your stand.

Nathan has secrets, but he masks them well. We actually don’t find out all of his secrets in this book, but I didn’t mind the cliffy. Nathan is…enough for me. Dirty talk is my #1 turn-on, and he takes the cake! I love how rou
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

4.5 dirty shocking stars!!

Holy Shit! I think this is the first time I've read a book with such dirty sex. It was insane, hot at times but still insane!!

Normally I'm don't rate book high which is mostly about sex but this book is so different. To a point that the dirty sex is what made the story..

"Time to fuck that pussy of yours. That’s what you want, isn’t it? You like being fucked fast and rough, don’t you? You want my cock to own your pussy and pound it hard.”

Let me start.. After reading tha
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Well, it looks like this is just one of those 'everyone loved it but me' books. Just goes to show you that this story is not for everyone.

How do I even eloquently sum up the first half of this book? Oh...right!

Basically, the first 50% is just filled with angry and rough fucking (it was not sex, fucking is the best way to describe it) with barely any plot. We get a few glimpses into the darkness that Delilah hides. But that is pretty much it.

I almost DNF'd it 4 times. Luckily a few of my GR frien
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4,5 HOT,DIRTY, INTENSE STARS

OMG Why I haven't read this book sooner???Why????
I love it!!I loved everything about this book!!The story sucked me in immediately!This book is so intense!!There are so many feelings..passion,love and pain..

"When he punished me, I could feel my whole being open up to him. He filled me with an emotion I couldn't describe, but I know I wanted more of it. I craved it."

“He was playing my body in a way only he could. No other man would ever be able to make me feel this w
Aestas Book Blog
**** NEW COVER ALERT ****

Both heart breaking and intensely passionate, Breach tells the tumultuous story of two broken and damaged people finding love, security and healing in each other.

It's a dark, gritty, captivating roller coaster ride from start to finish and will leave you eager to jump right into the next book!

I'd originally been holding back on reading these books because despite them sounding so intriguing to me, they were part of a still-incomplete trilogy and I knew that book #
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
So, I'll be honest...what drew me to this book was all my friends telling me what a dirty talker Nathan was and Holy Cow - they were right. But as always, that's only part of the story.....

We have two severely messed up people...wait, more than messed up...they are broken, that are extremely attracted to each other. It doesn't help that there is a non-fraternization policy at their work which definitely amps up the intensity. And why not throw in some, or a lot, of jealousy? Just to get things n
Fathima

5 Vajayjay-burning stars !!!!!

Holy freaking shit !!!!

photo tits_zps6c97de14.gif

Ummm , hang on a sec .. I need some crushed ice .. Wait , no , i'll just take a cold shower later because this book is just soooooooooo ....

photo HOT_zpsf250ee90.gif

.... and that ending .. Well , can I please get book 2 - Infraction like yesterday ... ?? *  photo flirtyeyess2_zps15796494.gif *

I am minting a new bookshelf just because of this book ... Its going to be called ' VAG-BURNERS' !!! For books
"That's All" Ash
Hollywood had nothing on us. Awards could be given for the lies we told, and the feelings we hid under a mask of hate and indifference.

photo Love-sex-and-sexuality-30379762-500-281.jpg

Physical attraction is very powerful thing, isn’t it?

I mean, you can be physically attracted to a person you despise;
A person you shouldn’t be attracted to;
A person who can make your thoughts a little bit mindless;
A person who can leave your heart a little bit ribless.

And all the while…

You keep standing there, wondering what’s suddenly missing until you fi
destini mia
Apr 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

"You know, you don't have to climb all over me to get my attention. Lifting your skirt works very well," he said.

Me reading Breach in public:

I know what to expect when I read a book like this.
1. Hot sex.
2. Dirty talking alpha-male.
3. Shitty heroine.
4. Some kind of emotionally and/or physically damaged main character(s).

What I got was . . .
1. Sex hot enough to burn a hole through my pants.
2. A dirty talking alpha-male that could singe the ears (and eyes) of any reader.
3. A heroine with a
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

This is me now!!

photo tumblr_ls4v0hEWib1r3ty02o1_500.gif

5 EARTH-SHATTERING, SOUL-FUSING PERFECT STARS

photo tumblr_mq7fj7d0rc1s590sfo1_500.gif

"The day was the same as the one before as he took from my body, my heart, my soul. In return he gave himself to me the only way he knew how: with bruising hands, passionate kisses and hard thrusts"

photo tumblr_mepma8IMXP1ql9k9zo1_500.gif

Nathan and Delilah are two damaged souls. They work together at a law firm. They clash at first but the frustration turns into sexual tension and they embark on an relationship.

"You should stay away from me, Lila. I'm no good for
Lucia
Apr 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Breach is a story about to broken souls who find themselves pulled towards each other and form intense, passionate and extremely sexual relationship. I felt in love with characters and was deepely touched and captivated by their story. I LOVED IT!

My Lila and Nathan:

Delilah (Lila) craves gentlesness amd kindness. Emotions that were absent in her past. Always rejected in the past, she feels unworthy, useless and boring. She wears a mask every day, hiding her insecurities. Until one day, new and re
Amy | Foxy Blogs

He was a broken man, and it made me wonder - can two broken souls make one whole person?

Lila & Nathan are both fighting demons from their past that hinder their relationship from moving forward. They work together in a law firm where there is a strict non-fraternization policy. Both are forced to conceal their relationship in the public.

What happens behind closed doors is a whole another story!

Why three stars...I like a story with my sex and 85% of the book was just sex. The story was i
Desiree
☆5 HOT AS HELL STARS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This book was just HOT.HOT.HOT!!! I loved Nathan even though he's broken and royally fucked up. Ohhh and I can't forget about that dirty mouth of his. Sigh. :))

Favorite Quotes:

♥ “Look at her. She is fucking gorgeous and sexy as hell. Sin should be her middle name.”

♥ “You are my cock slut, my sex goddess, and my beautiful girl. That’s all you need to know.”

♥ “What was that?”
“I’m fucking yours!” I growled out in frustration and embarrassment.
“That’s right. Mine.”

Argh
Sandra

DNF at 56%

Guys, how in the fucking world can you love this book?
This is the worst thing i have read in a VERY long time.
I HATE Breach with a PASSION, and i'm not going to be nice about it so be warned .

tumblr lrwlyma DCc1r3ty02o1 500 zpsc62c21be

So i started this book in July while i was on my vocation, i heard so many fantastic reviews and all my friends seemed to love it. Naturally i had to know what every one was talking and raving about so i bought the book and read it (well, i tried).

BAD.IDEA.

The characters were absolutely disgra
Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
5 Talk Dirty to Me, Mr. Thorne....I'll be your Cock Slut Stars!!

Breach is the story of a forbidden office tryst in a company where the non-fraternization policy is iron clad. It's about two very broken individuals that find healing in each other. Will they be able to find love with one another or will they break each other further?

Delilah Palmer, Lila, is a control freak in every aspect of her life. It's the only way she can keep up the facade; Lila needs everyone to see her as a strong, self-as

Clumsy Storyteller
unpopular opinion here. This was an OKAY read for me. it didn't blew me away. just Meh.

RTC.
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
This Review was Posted at Angie's Dreamy Reads!

Where do I start?? Good gracious. I’m honestly not sure how I feel about this book. There were so many disturbing moments that I don’t even know how to describe what I felt. It’s not your run of the mill erotica that’s for sure. It was dark and very gritty and at times made my toes curl. I hated everything about Nathan the main character. He was so demeaning and condescending to Lila (the main female character that I wasn't sure I was going to be ab
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)
first 50% of sex +second 50% of emotional angst + cliffhanger ending
= BRENCH (with 3.5 rating)

I actually summed this book up in ONE equation !!! LOL

Make that 'women' will you ? ;D
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Hulya by: Hanife
"You are my cock slut, my sex goddess, and my beautiful girl. That's all you need to know.”

... and that's Nathan Thorne. 😃Pls say hi to my new book boyfriend. 😍 If you're into dirty talking and dark romance stories, you should seriously give a chance this series ASAP! 😘😘😘

“His body was sin, his cock was sin, and I was a sinner."

Crystal~BIG book addict~
4.5 I Need Nathan Stars!

Wow, what a great book! I wasn't sure what to expect going into this book. I definitely got a lot more than I bargained for.

Nathan and Delilah are both lawyers. They are stuck in the same office working together. Delilah has very low self worth. She wasn't wanted as a child and was verbally and physically abused. In her mind, she knows a gorgeous man like Nathan could never want someone like her. She is so broken...

I wanted to be part of it, be part of his soul. He was
YA Buddy Readers'...: Breach by K.I. Lynn - Starting Thursday April 12th 2018 6 8 Apr 19, 2018 09:59AM
SO HOT! ANY BOOKS LIKE THIS ONE?? 7 190 Sep 02, 2014 10:24PM
BR: Breach BR 7/24 286 47 Jul 29, 2014 10:59AM
August 11 Breach Read/ReRead..Get your fix Nathan style! 143 81 Aug 16, 2013 04:31PM
August 2013 - Breach READ/RE-READ Honeybears Party!!! 305 59 Aug 10, 2013 10:20AM

• Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
  • Blind Obsession
  • Surviving Raine (Surviving Raine, #1)
  • Beneath the Burn
  • Waking Kiss (BDSM Ballet, #1)
  • Obsession (Darkness Falls, #1)
  • The Lonely (The Lonely, #1)
  • Edge of Obsession (SKALS, #3)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Night Owl (Night Owl, #1)
  • Horrorscape (Horrorscape, #2)
  • The Art of Control (The Art of D/s #3)
  • Color of Loneliness (Color, #1)
  • Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies, #2)
  • The Tied Man (The Tied Man, #1)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 1 "Taken" (My Masters' Nightmare, #1)
  • Resist (Songs of Submission, #6)
  • The Fifth Favor
K.I. Lynn is the USA Today Bestselling Author from The Bend Anthology, Amazon Bestseller Becoming Mrs. Lockwood, and the Amazon Bestselling Series, Breach. She spent her life in the arts, everything from music to painting and ceramics, then to writing. Characters have always run around in her head, acting out their stories, but it wasn't until later in life she would put them to pen. It would turn ...more

Breach (4 books)
  • Infraction (Breach, #2)
  • Reciprocity (Breach, #3)
  • Breached: A Companion Novel
“His body was sin, his cock was sin, and I was a sinner." ~ Delilah” 58 likes
“Maybe I'll paint you white. Fuck. You'd love that, woudn't you? Have my come all over your body.” 30 likes