Start by marking “Wild Need (Chiasson, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wild Need (Chiasson, #3)

Wild Need

(Chiasson #3)

In this third thrilling story in the Chiasson series, New York Times bestselling author Donna Grant delivers a fiery tale about a man who embraces his heritage and a woman trying to escape evil.

STALKED BY DEATH…

Davena Arcineaux would like nothing more than to put her past of tragedy and magic behind her and stop running. Maybe even find a great guy to share her life with a
Published August 11th 2014 by DL Grant, LLC (first published July 16th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Wild Need, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Need

Vanessa theJeepDiva
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014, ebook, request, romance
Running from the powerful voodoo priestess that killed her mother sends Daveva right into the arms of the incredibly sexy Beau Chiasson. Her attraction to the man makes her long to keep him out of her mess of a life. The desire for him makes her want to keep him near her. Lyons Point offers no reprieve from the evil that is chasing her and she soon finds that Beau and his family is the key to surviving another day.
As a Chiasson Beau is no stranger to the supernatural that is present in the world
sherry smith
Aug 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wild need

donna grant does it again with a quick paced story that leaves you wanting more. always a good read anytime. all her books are great. keep them coming.
Bobbie
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Davena and her sister have been on the run since the night of there mother's murder. Tired of running Davena just wants a normal life. Beau's a hunter fighting the supernatural when he learns Davena is being hunted by something evil he'll stop at nothing to save her.
Tania
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: donna-grant
"Wild Need" by Donna Grant. Book 3 in the Chiasson series.

I really liked this novella about Beau and Davena. Even though it's part of a series, it can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading the series from the beginning to familiarize yourself with all the characters. This book may be a novella but it's twice as long as the first two novellas in this series. A lot more story is given about Beau and Davena.

Beau Chiasson is determined to stay single. He doesn't want to put a woman'
Teresa
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another winne!

This book was so damn good. A real page turner for me. I enjoyed the love story between Beau and Davena immensely and the action, suspense and drama was just as good as the first 2 books. Looking forward to the next one!!
Kristin & Sue Ellen ~ GirlyGirlBookReviews
As always another marvelous read by the talented Donna Grant. Fast Paced & Action Packed. Sexy & Seductive. Those are just a few of the many wonderful ways to describe Wild Need. I love this series and all the characters in it. I was hooked from the beginning and stayed up late into the night because I just couldn't put it down! I love reading stories set in Louisiana because there is so much history and magic there. The Chiasson Brothers are just too awesome! They are loving, compassion ...more
Kelly at
Review will be posted at www.books-n-kisses.com .

NUMBER OF HEARTS: 4 1/4
REVIEW:
Beau is the youngest of the Chiasson’s brothers. While he has always taking the stand that he doesn’t want or need love in his life (except for his family) he finds it hard to not notice the beautiful and mysterious Davena Arcineaux. But Beau is determine to do just that. Right up until evil touches his dreams. The smell of smoke and the taste of pure evil spars Beau into facing that fact that Davena needs him. But
Michelle Leah Olson
Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Chelle:
*Copy gifted in exchange for an honest review

--Actual rating 4.5 Skulls

Wild Need was another great Chiasson installment!

Beau is the softy of the Chiasson bunch, and his heart shown through like crazy in his story.

We meet some new (and awesome) characters to the world in Wild Need, Beau's love interest, Davena, has one heck of a story herself, and there was plenty of action and intrigue!

Wild Need is book 3 in Donna Grant’s CHIASSON series a
Candace
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Donna Grant spins her amazing brilliant imagination once again in the third installment of the Chiasson series, "Wild Need" is a story about Beau Chiasson, the youngest of the brothers, he has settled to live a life of a single man battling the supernatural in the Bayou of Louisiana, even with wedding talks and love all around him from his brothers and their girlfriends, Beau wishes to remain how he is until he runs into the lovely Devena, on the run from the powerful voodoo priestess Delphine w ...more
Ms. Jerry
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A very good series.

Donna Grant's books are very addicting and I always want more when I am done reading the book. Her warrior's and Dragon Kings Series are my favorite but there is something about the Chiasson Brothers and the strong women they are finding to love them. I cannot wait to read about there cousins the LaRues who are werewolves in New Orleans.

Everyone has to make up there own mind if they like a book or not but I would rate Donna Grant's books a lot higher than 5 stars if I could. F
Nickyrian
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The turn of events in this novella is instantaneous. I am not surprised about it since the story is short. If you are a follower of Donna Grant, you know how lovely she writes a supernatural romance novel. You will be sucked in to addiction. This Bayou series is not one of her stories to miss. I can't wait for the next installment, Moon Kissed, which is a combination of the Chiasson family (hunters of Bayou) and the LaRues (cousins of Chiassons and werewolves in New Orleans).
May 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy this series. Good quick read. The end of this one was very rushed for me. It didnt feel finished. The story just seemed to drop off. However, it was still a four star book! Developed characters, good world building, and great story. If you are looking for a quick, light read, this is great!
Mya
Aug 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Beau and Davena are a great match! This story was a nice fast pace and was over a bit to quickly for me. But it is a novella so it was expected. I am looking forward to meeting Riley (their sister) and can't wait for Christian to have his own book!
Kimberly Walter
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Passionate,thrilling and sexy. I loved it. Looking forward to next one.
Lois Alston
Sep 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great book

really enjoyed reading this book. can't wait for the next one. Donna knows how to keep a reader interested. keep up the great work.
Michelle the Romance Witch
Aug 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars. intense sexy and magical
Nikki
May 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
These books are too small :(
Josette Reuel
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this series and looking forward to book 4.
Yanli
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done
Super, me encanta esta historia, me la devoré. <3
Tammie Burnette
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
I like reading all of the different Donna Grant series. I like how she weaves this series with the Larue series. Very engaging.
Kelli Vormittag
Mrs. Gilbert
Nov 29, 2015
Melody Hillier
Jul 02, 2015
  • Sinful Deception (Covert Affairs, #1.3)
  • Asmodeus: Demon of Lust (Princes of Hell #1-4)
  • Diverted Heart
  • Saving His Mate (Crescent Moon, #4)
  • Christmas Ever More (A Lady Forsaken, 4)
  • Good Girls Don't (Everly Brothers, #2)
  • The Reaping: Arctic Wolves Novella
  • Prelude (Dresdan Coven, #1)
  • The Vampire Hunter (In the Company of Vampires #2)
  • Bear Essentials (Bears of Blackrock #1)
  • Heart of the Jaguar
  • Echo, Mine (Fallen Guardians, #1.5)
  • Angel Kin (Angel Assassins, #2)
  • Not Dead Enough (Project Rebellion: Sara #1)
  • The Carver's Magic (Carvers, #1)
  • Awakened by Fire (Dragons of Bloodfire, #2)
  • Flame and Ink: An Anthology (Happy Ever After, #1)
  • A Gypsy's Kiss (The Sectorium #4)
Donna is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over forty-five novels. Her most popular series is the breathtaking Dark King (aka Dragon King) series featuring dragons, immortal Highlanders, and the Fae.

In addition to her novels, Donna has written over forty short stories, novellas, and novelettes for digital-first and print release. She has been dubbed as giving the “paranormal g

Chiasson (5 books)
  • Wild Fever (Chiasson, #1)
  • Wild Dream (Chiasson, #2)
  • Wild Flame (Chiasson, #4)
  • Wild Rapture (Chiasson, #5)