Start by marking “Dirty Little Lies (Fun and Games, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Little Lies (Fun and Games, #1)

Dirty Little Lies

(Fun and Games #1)

This is an alternate cover edition for ASIN: B00I1U15ZU previously published under the title Dirty Little Lies.

Twenty-nine-year-old Stevie Sinclair has just lost everything: her boyfriend, her apartment, even her ugly bird named Free. (Yeah, she knows it’s stupid name, so don’t start.) But most importantly, Stevie’s lost herself.

As she shuffles through her days in worn-ou
Published January 25th 2014 by C.J. Books

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Little Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Little Lies

• Lisa •
Feb 08, 2014 rated it liked it
THREE KINKY-LICIOUS STARS.

description

Readers if you like your books to be kinky, nice and all things spice and you happen to have a couple of hours to spare, then you might want to give this book a try. I don't think this novel will be providing anything original for those of you who like the naughty in their books but overall a likeable short story with a serving of kink ...

What's it all about?
Stevie Sinclair has just been forced to re-evaluate her life. Feeling alone and frumpy after the love of her life
Joëlle
*** Copy kindly provided by the publisher Barclay Publicity, via NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review. ***

This is the story of Stevie. She loves her boyfriend Max and everything, except their libidos, seems great. After she finds a pack of condoms in his bag she moves out. She wants to Get Her Sexy Back and gets the help from sexy Gabe.

This is as far as I’ll go telling the story since I don’t want to spoil too much. This story has been written numerous times : Problems relationship or wan
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Check out this and my other reviews at My Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest

Copy received via netgalley in exchange for an honest review

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Cont. Romance
Series : - Stand Alone
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? - Yes
Rating - 2

★Review★

You know when you are reading something it is not working for y
Pam
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2, arc, netgalley

This is a me vs. book kind of review, while I read it and finished it, it honestly didn't do nothing for me. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either for me either. It is an bringing-sexy-back-inst-lust kind of read where I found some of the events a little odd and couldn't process their choices. Oh well, on to the next.

ARC kindly provided by Barclay Publicity, in exchange for an honest review.
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
I love picking up a book that is totally different than what I thought it was going to be. But I guess with a name like Dirty Little Lies you should expect a little bit of heat and romance. This book was so much more than that.

For a quick and easy read this book is super hot. I'm totally in love with Gabe! He is gorgeous and single plus he is so sweet and sexy - honestly I wanted more!!

This is the first book that I've read by this author, Clare James, but I'm definitely going after some of her o
When Stevie discovers that her boyfriend, Max, is cheating on her, she decides to follow the advice in a magazine to "get her sexy back". While checking off "flirt with a stranger" off her list, she shows Gabe the rest of her plan. He volunteers to help, good guy that he is. Turns out he owns a sex club where she can have the sexual adventure that she desires. While getting her sexy back, Stevie starts to fall for Gabe.

This is a tough one to rate. It is similar to another book I read, so it is
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Jo Rushton ARC received for Honest Review

Wow, this book was a total surprise, I really wasn't expecting it to be so hot. "Dirty Little Lies" was a a smoulderingly sexy read and I bloody loved it. Not only was it full of yummy sexiness but there was a great story to go with it too.... RESULT!!!

"Dirty Little Lies" began with Stevie Sinclair, a woman who was left completely heart broken by her separation from her boyfriend. With insecurities setting in, what Stevie needed was some sound a
Janey
Jan 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, series, netgalley
This is a sweet story of self discovery, as Stevie Sinclair discovers all she fears she’s lost by not having realised a relationship previously.

She decides to get her sexy back, and that entails opening the flood gates for the minimal interaction already logged at the club.

Gabe Shannon is on his own mission, until he gets snowballed by Stevie, given he owns the club and wants her there and willing to open up to it.

The speed is great, and the interaction is well managed.

Gabe appears the serene, m
Beebs

Stevie and her boyfriend Max have been having problems and to top it all off she's just discovered he's cheating on her. While he's away on business she moves into a hotel with her bird Free until she decides what to do with herself now.

Fuelled up on ice cream and wine she reads a Cosmo six-step article and decides she needs to get her sexy back. In the hotel bar she meets Gabe and he offers to help her with her project.

Gabe is gorgeous, he's sweet, sexy and funny and pulls out all the stops to
Jenn
Jan 26, 2014 rated it really liked it

Looking for a quick read? Need a little spice, humor and steam? Then look no further. Gabe will melt your body in all the right places.

Stevie's life just went down the drain. No more: boyfriend, bird, apartment... gone!

Stevie dated Max for a year. Unfortunately, trouble had been brewing for awhile in this semi paradise of theirs. It finally comes to a head and she falls to pieces. She decides to get back control of her life, since Max took it all away, and ventures on a plan to get her "sexy ba
Alaina
Cute kind of audio book.

Dirty Little Lies, also known as The List, was an okay kind of book. Cute, predictable, and ehh. In it, you will meet Stevie Sinclair. She's sort of trying to re-evaluate her life.. and it's kind of going okay. Then there's Gabe, who is there to help her through this.. sexually.

Of course this all about making herself look desirable and shit for her ex.. but we all know that they start to feel something for each others. Besides that, this book has some twists in it - that
Julie

description

Dirty Little Lies. Ugh. I wanted to love this book so much. I was just itching to read this one because I just KNEW that it would be amazing. Unfortunately, it just wasn't for me. Again, it looks like I'm in the minority on this one because a lot of my Goodreads friends really enjoyed it but it turns out that it just wasn't for me.

The book was going okay for me in the beginning. I enjoyed getting to know Stevie. I really felt bad for this poor girl. Can you imagine being with someone for so long
Rustys
Jan 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Little Lies 5 Star Review

OMG, I devoured this book, read in one sitting.
Stevie Sinclair, 29 lived with her boyfriend Max and was finally feeling settled in her life, grown up. Feeling comfortable Stevie let herself go, ratty pajamas, stained shirts, drabby hair and a failing sex life.
Her sex life was missing the important “O”.

Suspicions of cheating  photo LostLuggageKit.jpg

Stevie moves out and while reading an article on “getting your sexy back”, she sets out on a mission to win Max back.

Gabe Shannon is immediate
Escape into a Booksite
Jan 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Copy kindly provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Hot hot hot!! This book was one hell of a ride. Intense, sexy and just plain hot. I see a theme with some books out on the market these days, being that the main male character has some kind of sex club, but in this books it works really really well. Gabe is a great character and I really loved how he was with Stevie. I also really liked Stevie and how she came out of her shell with him. The sass between the two of them was r
(Nat) Reading Romances
Dirty little lies had a strong beginning, very promising, but wasn’t very invested in the characters, so I started to loose interest easily by the middle of the book. The club was a sudden turn of events, the heroine caught me off guard with her easy acceptance. I wanted to get to know the hero better but the story moved too fast. Sex scenes were very well written, but that doesn't save this book for me, it just was't my cup of tea.

I received this book through NetGalley in exchange for an honest
Felicia
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I was super excited to read this. It’s MPG erotica and from the synopsis I was super into it. But man, this was super underwhelming. I didn’t have high expectations even though I was super excited to start it. To be fair, I’m super excited to read any erotica I come across. But this one just completely missed the mark.

The characters didn’t have anything to them really. You learn of their jobs. And that’s about it. I’ve read super well put together erotica’s with a good story line, well written c
Nay Denise
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog-tours, favorites
I was sent this book from the author in exchange of an honest review.

May contain slight spoilers.

Clare James wrote a brilliant and hilariously seductive novel! Dirty Little Lies and phenomenal! The title is just perfect as well. I absolutely adored the characters, the sex scenes were funny and those plot twists blew my mind away. I absolutely need to read more from Ms. James ASAP.

This story follows 29 year old Stevie Sinclair after she finds out that her boyfriend, Max, is cheating on her. Max a
~~ 5 Dirty and Yummy Stars ~~

If you are looking for that fun, sexy, steamy but quick read….Well Dirty Little Lies is the book for you. This book was wonderful!!!!! I got the privilege to read part of this book when is was self published as a serial novella called The Club. Let me tell you I am so glad that Clare James created this into 1 complete book. This book will have you laughing, smiling, swooning, and for sure have your panties melting. This was an easy flowing book. It is primarily t
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
Oh my GAWD! This book absolutely grabbed me and hauled me right in, right from the very start. I absolutely loved and connected with Clare James writing style. No pretentious waffle, no padded out descriptions, it was just perfect and the icing on the cake – the humour!

I can really see this being made into a film as I pretty much ‘watched’ the whole book as I was reading it. How The Club could be filmed though might be a bit of a problem. :0) This book envelops you with it's sexy as hell encount
Rob
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gifted-books
It’s not often I read a book and actually laugh out loud! This book was hilarious in parts. I enjoyed reading Stevie’s inner monologues. Give the girl a drink and sit back and watch the car crash that pours out of her mouth! She’s a drunk sharer! She meets Gabe in a pub and totally shares so much I literally had tears in my eyes reading it. I can only imagine what I’d be thinking in Gabe’s situation. It was cute, it was funny and it was a way in for Gabe!!

The secondary character in a book doesn’
Carla
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Five crazy hot stars!!!!!!
ARC for honest review on Netgalley.
Well this book was just perfect!
Stevie is an amazing character, when we first meet her she is broken, she doesn’t feel sexy anymore and she is in a pleasure-less relationship where she is definitely not happy.
When the secrets come out she has the perfect excuse to run away from her life and following this crazy magazine article she starts to “Get her sexy back in six easy steps”.
But that wouldn
Clare James
Jan 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Hi all!
I'm the author of Dirty Little Lies, a very steamy romance!
Warning- this is much hotter than my New Adult romances :)

Stevie Sinclair is my favorite character ... evah! She is sassy, funny, and just makes you feel good. We all need a Stevie in our lives.

This is a story about a sexual adventure, love, romance, and finding yourself. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

It's being called "panty-melting hot" -- need I say more?

Hugs!
-Clare
Noelle
May 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Short, hysterical, and sexy-TASTIC!
Jodi
Jan 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this quick little erotic read
Lady Heather

"A copy of this book has been provided by Barclay Publicity via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review"
Erica Paré
**Contains some spoilers**
Well this was a well written book that I found flowed really well. The story line picked up and got my attention from the very beginning and didnt lose it until I was finished. I liked Stevie but my favorite character, well other than the bird obviously haha, was Gabe. He was like the dream that most women have. Was all about Stevie and not about just himself. And all this time we think that he is there to help Stevie through the relationship that crumbled before her, t
Wendy
Jan 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
A truly moving book about a woman who has let her self-esteem and confidence bottom out. This is a novel most women can identify with at some point in their lives. From Stevie’s inner dialogue to her embracing her fears and pushing forward, you will laugh and cry…and be inspired!

Being in one of the longest relationships of her life, Stevie is in a rut. She sees Max, her live in boyfriend, as just another ‘Ken Doll’. He is visually appealing, they have a great friendship, but in the boudoir he c
Books2fashion
Jan 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
How to get your sexy Back in 6 easy steps. Well Stevie Sinclair is about to find out! And Claire James does a very good job telling how Stevie goes about this adventure in Dirty Little Lies.

Stevie is in a relationship with Max. They have been living together for some time now and her sex life with Max sucks balls. Max just doesnt give Stevie the tingling, butteflies and orgasms. Stevies attention span with men, careers, apartments, hair color... are very frequent changes.

Stevie and Max have a r
Christina
Jan 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2014
*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

Stevie is a young professional woman living in a committed relationship with her boyfriend Max. Everything is nearly perfect about their relationship, except the sex. To put it bluntly, the sex sucks. So when Stevie happens upon the package of condoms in Max’s valet bag, she knows that he is getting his needs met elsewhere.

Max loves Stevie, but he knows that he just doesn’t “do it” for her, at least on the sexual level. There’s heat there, but he ju
preppea
If you’ve started wondering if you’d like a little kinky in your reads but have been scared to step out of your comfort zone, DIRTY LITTLE LIES is an easy introduction to sexual exploration without going straight up naughty.

Stevie has the perfect relationship. Okay, so the sex is below par and she can’t remember her last orgasm, but everything else is exactly how she’s always dreamed it. So when she finds condoms in her boyfriend Max’s suitcase, she’s blindsided. Devastated. Beside herself.

Aft
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
YA Buddy Readers'...: The List by Clare James - Starting December 21st 2018 5 11 Jan 03, 2019 10:10AM

• Nashville Naughty (Nashville, #2)
  • The Rules of Love (Rulebook, #1)
  • Learning from Isaac (Tarnished Souls, #1)
  • Ruled (Hard Riders MC, #1)
  • Endless Nights (Vegas Nights, #2)
  • Rock Stars Do It Dirty (Rock Stars Do It, #2)
  • Manaconda (Hammered, #1)
  • Already Written (A Hollywood Exchange Novel)
  • Roar
  • At Your Beck & Call
  • Dare Me (Dare To Love)
  • Breathing Black (The Black and White Duet, #1)
  • Obsession (Obsession, #1)
  • Icing on the Cake (Close to Home, #2)
  • Her Destiny (Reverie, #2)
  • Three-Ways (Detectives Seagate and Miner Mysteries, #4)
  • Unequaled (No Rival, #3)
  • The Light House
Clare James is the author of steamy contemporary romance and new adult novels: BEFORE YOU GO,MORE, DIRTY LITTLE LIES, TALK TO ME, and JUST LISTEN. A former dancer, Clare still loves to get her groove on—mostly to work off her beloved cupcakes and red wine.

A fan of spunky women, gorgeous guys, and super-hot romance, Clare spends most of her time lost in books. She lives in Minneapolis with her two

Fun and Games (3 books)
  • The Game (Fun and Games, #2)
  • Dirty Little Secrets (Fun and Games, #3)