Start by marking “Betrayed (Breaking the Darkness, #2)” as Want to Read:
Betrayed (Breaking the Darkness, #2)

Betrayed

(Breaking the Darkness #2)

Kasha Alexander has been through a great deal since the death of her Gram, kidnapped, and abused, she has fought her way out of captivity with the help of the one man who just might be her saving grace, Graven.
Graven has been searching for Kasha for a millennia and now that he’s found her, he’s not about to let her go. He will protect her in any form, no matter what the co
Kindle Edition
Published October 29th 2014 (first published October 26th 2014)

Start your review of Betrayed (Breaking the Darkness, #2)
Leigha Perlewitz
Apr 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a series that has just climbed into your heart and soul, and will stay there forever? This series is exactly that for me. A while back, I decided to give Taken, the first book in the series, a try and I fell head over heels. This series is magical, enticing, sexy, and mysterious. This is one of those books that completely took my breath away and I devoured it in one sitting. Felicia Starr has an incredible talent with words and I can't wait for the world to discover her. Many ...more
Roxanne Kade
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't wait to read this book, and I was so excited that it started off right where book one ended. I was hoping to get all the answers to my many questions and to see where things would lead after the ending of the first book, but this story didn’t quite develop the way I was expecting.

It was more about Kasha and Graven’s relationship, not that I’m complaining because I enjoyed seeing them together, but I was expecting more from the Uni paranormal aspect because I still felt the details of
Wendy Dutcher
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome... supernatural...light vs darkness

This is book 3 of this series. It is an awe inspiring tale of a woman and her destiny amongst the natural and supernatural forces of good and evil. The characters are well defined and you get drawn into the story. Thanks to the Author, Felicia Starr, on an amazing series! I can't wait to read more!!!!
angel
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

So far these books have me hooked I've been reading for hours the story line is great including the characters! I would recommend this book! A 10 hands down!
Mollien Fote Osterman
Page Count: 259 pages
Heat Level: 1 flames out of 5
Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Graven has been searching for
Candy Cassin
Apr 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Each book just keeps getting better and better. I was drawn in quickly and couldn’t wait to find out where Felicia was going to take Kasha’s story next. Felicia paints such a vivid picture of it all. It makes you feel as if you are there and can visualize it all and feel right along with the characters. In Betrayed the journey becomes even more exciting. Some parts comes together to give us some much needed answers and some adds to the mysteries. I was so pleased when I would find I had pieced t ...more
Ann Marie
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Who doesn’t love Gargoyles? I have had a fascination with them since I was a little girl watching them on TV. So now I get to read about them as an adult in adult situations and I love it!!

I love Graven and Kasha!! She is coming into her powers soon and I know she will be powerful. As they begin this journey of discovering what Kasha is capable of they find love with each other. HOLY HELL hot and sexy sex scenes too!! *fans self. WOW Graven is one sexy beast!! Kasha may finally learn who killed
Miranda Hofmann
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*This book was provided to me by the publisher for an honest review. I am a fan of this author and I must say Ms. Starr has blown me away again! I read Taken (the first book), Marked (the novella), and this one within 2 days because I just couldn’t stop!
This book will leave you breathless and wanting more with the mystery surrounding Graven, Kaden, and Kasha. Luckily there will be a third one, unluckily is there is a wait for it.
I am quickly learning Ms. Starr will not disappoint to fans new an
Kimberly C. Winslow
Great read!

The author does a great job putting you in touch with the heroine of this series. She seems like the damsel in distress but in reality this girl can take care of herself. It seems to get a bit convoluted trying to fit a romantic entanglement into this very busy storyline and at times it just feels disjointed and like it's being forced. The flow is a bit muddy but the foundation, characters and premise are all solid and it ends up working!
Jennifer Burkhalter
Fabulous book!! Felicia Starr never fails to keep me captivated. I won't give any spoilers (I never do) but this book is fantastic. I love Kasha and Graven!! I definitely want to read more of them (along with Kaden as well ;) )
Venus Turosky
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE this series!!! Can't wait for the next one!
Venus Turosky
Jul 31, 2017
Stephanie
Feb 26, 2017
Karin Baker
rated it did not like it
Jan 11, 2014
Jamie Hancock
Apr 04, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Dream Peddler
  • Court of Nightfall (The Nightfall Chronicles, #1)
  • Her Dark Legion (Messenger Chronicles, #5)
  • House of Ravens (The Nightfall Chronicles, #2)
Author Felicia Starr lives five miles from her favorite Jersey Shore destination with her amazingly supportive family. She loves to spend time creating special memories with her husband and two young boys
Everyone expected her first publication to be a cookbook, but her love for writing has surpassed her love for cooking.

Felicia graduated magna cum laude from Kean University with a bachelor’s degr

Breaking the Darkness (3 books)
  • Taken (Breaking the Darkness, #1)
  • Delirium (Breaking the Darkness, #3)