Start by marking “Girl Talk” as Want to Read:
Girl Talk

Girl Talk

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The world is full of negativity and so many girls are allowing society to dictate to them what and who they should be. Girls need to learn and understand that they are destined by God to become prosperous women.

Girl Talk is a collection of poems, prayers and words of encouragement that was written to motivate and inform all girls that they are worthy of great things and t
Paperback, 1, 100 pages
Published January 6th 2014 by Charming Gal Publications (first published January 3rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Girl Talk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Girl Talk

Publisher: Charming Gal Publications
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"Girl Talk" by Charmaine Galloway were a beautiful 'collections of poems, prayers and worlds of encouragement' and so inspirational and definitely written for any young lady. I only wish I could get this read into their hands because this author really gives us some good reading that is just for them.

Just a little about "Girl Talk"

From the beginning of the read this author talks of
Lisa Muhammad
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In today’s society, there are so many negative influences, abuse and bullying going on with our children that it was refreshing to see this book by Charmaine Galloway. She helps young ladies know that they are beautiful and that with every situation…”this too will pass.” Our girls need this positive reinforcement. It helps them to know life goes on. Don’t give in to the peer pressure.

I also enjoyed how the author broke the book up into sections and at the beginning of each section was a bible v
Kiesha
Mar 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-reads
I love this book. I like that its inspiring and conveys a message of self love. although the book is geared toward adolescent girls. I think women will get something out of it too. I love hoe the book has four parts that are have theme based that surround the issues that teen girls face. Within those parts Galloway conveys inspiring poetry that inspires, and encourages self- love and reespect. Another thing that is nice. Is that Galloways debut book of poetry. is included. so you get more inspir ...more
Barbara Williams
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I found this book to be very inspirational for young ladies. I can't wait for my daughter to read this so we can have a mother-daughter chat about the contents of this book. In a world of negativity, this is exactly the type of positive reinforcement that our girls need. The author gives them the truth in a very poetic way.

Barbara Joe Williams, author of "You Don't Even Know My Name (novelette)"
Karen
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Girl Talk…….I found this book to be very inspiring, this book can be an inspiration to young ladies around the world. This is a book with some powerful words that will assist a young lady in her trials and tribulations. Thanks Charmaine for the inspiring poems that will help our young ladies of the world. I know that this will benefit the young ladies that I know…
Autumn
Oct 07, 2014
Charmaine
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Regina
Tan Morgan
Apr 16, 2014
Diamond
Dec 05, 2014
Charmaine was born and raised in Toledo, Ohio. Writing has been her passion and a positive emotional outlet since middle school. As a teen, writing in her journal allowed her to escape the negativity of her world. Around that time she also began writing her first fiction novel. She finds joy in creating unique and awe inspiring story-lines for the characters in her stories. Ingenuity and imaginati ...more