Start by marking “Day 21 (The 100, #2)” as Want to Read:
Day 21 (The 100, #2)

Day 21

(The 100 #2)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  19,045 ratings  ·  1,853 reviews
No one has set foot on Earth in centuries -- until now.
It's been 21 days since the hundred landed on Earth. They're the only humans to set foot on the planet in centuries...or so they thought. Facing an unknown enemy, Wells attempts to keep the group together. Clarke strikes out for Mount Weather, in search of other Colonists, while Bellamy is determined to rescue his sist
Published September 16th 2014 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Day 21, please sign up.
Amanda Belick It's been said by show executives that when they were writing the show they only had the outline of the first book to go off of. I have watched the…moreIt's been said by show executives that when they were writing the show they only had the outline of the first book to go off of. I have watched the show and have read the first book and they are pretty much completely separate. Really the only things that are the same are the general idea of The 100 going back down to Earth and a few character names. Other than that pretty much everything is very different. I'm doubtful that the show will have much more than that in common with the next 2 books, and I've even seen on twitter that the writers have yet to read Day 21.(less)
Amanda Belick There is definitely going to be a 3rd book. It's called "Homecoming" and it's going to be released on February 24th.

Julie
Aug 28, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This continues to be the campy soap opera / shitty AU fanfic version of the show.

Let us itemise my grievances:
→ Clarke is more of a damsel in distress, to the extent of literally having to be carried back to camp in Bellamy's arms (when, you know who he did that for in-show? FINN). Which could be fine in a character, except that we have this pre-established version of her in the show -- I cannot help but think of the episode I Am Become Death, where she is literally (view spoiler)
Aishu Rehman
Love the books! Love the Bellarke combo. I love the way Bellamy looks at Clarke on the show - I so wish they'd follow the book series more closely. Clarke is also less selfish in the books, too. She doesn't let people get bombed and killed to save herself. Clarke's character just changes in the breeze on the show... One minute she's saving people, next minute shes willing to sacrifice whoever. It's just annoying. Books are so much better!
Renata
Feb 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Me ha encantado. En el primer libro Los 100 vemos como en la Tierra ya no se puede vivir y desde el espacio envían a cien delincuentes a ver si la radiación hace imposible la vida o no. La cosa es, que en el libro anterior Octavia desaparece y Bellamy, siendo el hermano protector desde siempre, se empeña en buscarla con la ayuda de Clarke. En el mismo tiempo en el campo de los cien llegados reciben ataques de algo que nunca esperaban, otros humanos que llevan tiempo viviendo en la tierra. A part ...more
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

2.5 Stars

Commercial Photography

Here we are with round #2 of The 100. I still haven’t watched any of the television series, but I did discover that I will indeed sell myself out and read the next book in a series if I’m offered the chance to do so for free. I’m such a cheap date : (

The world building from Book 1 is complete (and by complete I mean the “new world” is getting close to being on the dunzo list) and our pilgrims are settling in to life in the Hi
Riley
Jun 08, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, books-for-review
I'm basically skim reading these books for Bellarke moments at this point.
Eric Boot
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
FIRST READ:
Wow. This was so 100000000000000 times better than book 1! Compared to this, 'The 100' felt boring. This book contained so many cliffhangers and sudden changes, that I just couldn't put it down!
SECOND READ:
I got my hands on the third novel (Homecoming) some time ago, os I wanted to reread book 1+2 before I'd start it. And with pride I can say: LOVE IT STILL AS MUCH! This book deserves the title:

-KING (OR QUEEN IDK) OF PLOTTWISTS-

Amazing. 5/5 stars forever.
Fenia
Another beautiful 'the 100' story. Bellarke feels all over the place!!! And lots of surprises and plot twists. LOVED IT ♥
Jess
Aug 25, 2014 rated it did not like it
If you were waiting for Day 21 to bring forth the missing pieces—introduce a little spice into this relationship—then now’s the time to slowly back away, find the door, and bolt. Don’t look back. Save yourself.

If you’re a returning reader because The 100 (my angry review found here)enlightened you like no other then you will gobble this book up.

Day 21 mirrors The 100 in every aspect; vague mentions, mediocre language, consistent mediocrity, and lovely cardboard cutout characters. In essence, t
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤
**ARC kindly provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review**

They had been sent to Earth as living test subjects, the first people to set foot on the planet in three hundred years. But they were mistaken.
Some people had never left.

This book is...no. Just no. Everything I enjoyed about book one was the glaring problem in book two. It's like everything amplified until I couldn't stand it anymore.

It started up somewhat like the other, but this time, they were already on Earth. I liked th
Alaina
I just love bellarke.

Day 21 is the second book in The 100 series. This was a second time of rereading this book and I still really enjoyed it. I didn't like the little hints of a love triangle happening but I did love that Bellamy and Clarke worked things out. Secrets came out in the open and I get that it hurt at first.. but it helped them move on.

..and while that's super cryptic.. I'm going to leave it like that. I love Wells, Bellamy, and Clarke..but like as a trio of friends. I love Bellamy
Kayla
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: empty-my-tbr, i-own
A great sequel, can't wait to read the next book
mahana ✭
Sep 15, 2014 rated it did not like it
I honestly have no idea why I expected this to improve since the first book was terrible, but

Ali Can Bozkurt
Feb 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Aslında 5 puan da olabilir çünkü kitap aşırı hoşuma gitti. Of zaten son 50 sayfa çok sarsıcıydı. o.o 3. Kitap aşırı güzel olucak gibi.
Joost
Het tweede deel van The 100. Over deel 1 was ik zeer te spreken, vond ik Dag 21 net zo goed? Je leest het in mijn recensie!
Courtney (librarycutie)
Dec 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mine, read-in-2015, sci-fi
I think I enjoyed this book more than the first, simply because there were some twists and shockers. I certainly didn't expect it. I am also ashamed to admit I was comparing it, again, to the tv show. I kept wondering where the reapers were, the acid fog? Is there even someone named Monty or Jasper? I'm assuming there's no Finn either? Anyways..

Book Two of The Hundred, Day 21!

I will add that the major thing I love about this, is Bellarke. I actually started this series simply because the show is
Marcia
The 100 eindigde met een enorme cliff hanger, dus ik was dan ook zeer blij dat ik het vervolg – Day 21 – al in huis had. De 100 jeugddelinquenten die vanaf het ruimteschip naar de aarde werden gestuurd om te onderzoeken of de aarde weer leefbaar is, zijn inmiddels 21 dagen op aarde. Ze zijn de eerste en enige mensen die sinds eeuwen voet zetten op aarde, of denken ze dat maar?

Ik kan niet anders dan positief zijn over dit boek. Ik heb van begin tot eind genoten van Day 21 en ik ben blij dat er e
Emily (Obsessed Reader)
Apr 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
It took me a little bit longer to get into this one than the first book, but once I did HOLY CRAP. Lots of action, romance, and plot twists. Definitely a fun and exciting read...I loved it!
Sanara♥
4/5 stars.

This book was much better than the first one...more plot twists, more action and tense moments. Especially towards the end of the book.
Also I enjoyed the book more cause I stopped comparing it to the T.V. show...anyway the story line and the characters' personalities are different from the show, so it's just pointless trying to compare.
I've grown to like the characters more now. Except Glass. I kind of don't like Glass so I don't like reading through her perspective but only through
Feb 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Sara MinHerondale
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Okay, I really, REALLY enjoyed this one. I love all of the main characters (especially Wells and Glass), it's also really great that it's so different from the TV show (at first I thought that it'll be a problem, but I totally changed my mind). It's not perfect, it has some flaws, but basically, I don't care. I loved that it was short, quick to read, and not overly complicated, with romance (which was at some points too much, but hey, nothing's perfect). Can't wait to see what will happ
Özlem
May 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Actual Rating: 3,5

Yep, hâlâ dizinin daha iyi olduğunu düşünüyorum.
thegirlwhoreadssbooks
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bookshelf
Even better than the last one! This book has more action, more drama, and it's so addictive. In this book, Kass Morgan shows us a little more of the past of some characters, like the Bellamy's past, which is (for me) the best part of the book and it's maybe the main thing that made me enjoy this book so much (ok, the Bellamy and Clarke's scenes were my favorites as well).
There are a lot of differences and changes in this book's adaptation to the television, and I watched the tv show before know
Gözde Türker
İlk kitap kadar akıcı olduğu bir gerçek ama ben kitabı bir haftada bitirdim resmen. Bu seriyi seviyorum, konusu filan çok iyi ama anlatımı bana çok yavan, çok basit geliyor. Kalemi biraz daha sağlam olsa gerçekten beş yıldızı hak edecek benim gözümde. Beklentilerimi tam anlamıyla karşılayamadı ama üçüncü kitabı kesinlikle okuyacağım. 21. Gün, ilk kitap kadar heyecanlı bir yerde bitti. Üçüncü kitaptan umutluyum ve neler olacağını da çok merak ediyorum.
Duygu Pınar
Mar 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Bir şok edici son isterdim ama neyse bunla idare edelim :) 3. kitabı merakla bekliyorum.

Düzeltme :Seri için yaptığım genel yorumu buradan okuyabilirsiniz.
Simona Stoica
Jun 06, 2015 rated it it was ok
Nicio îmbunătățire, doar dramele sufletului. Ugh. O să fie o recenzie foarte acidă.
Lluxita
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Odette Knappers
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
What a book! A lot of things happen, which makes it a really faced-space book. The things that happen are not predictable, I was suprised multiple times while reading this book. I loved every page of it, can't wait to read the last book in these series! So curious to how it all will turn out!
Kelsey van Dillen
Wauw kan ik dit boek ook zes sterren geven? Veel spannende scènes en cliffhangers maken dit tot een boek dat je niet kan wegleggen.
Lees nu de recensie op www.ditisdeformule.blogspot.nl
Samantha Renee
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wild from start to finish.
setting 1 5 Sep 06, 2017 12:06PM
2017 Reading Chal...: Day 21 by Kass Morgan 2 16 Sep 01, 2015 03:11PM
The books with looks: Day 21 by Kass Morgan 4 5 Aug 26, 2015 10:18PM
  • The 100 Society
  • Shift (Realms, #1)
  • Divided (Dualed, #2)
  • Chasing Stars (After Eden, #2)
  • The Fall (The Glimpse, #2)
  • Captive (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #2)
  • The New Order (The Young World, #2)
  • Rebel Nation (Viral Nation, #2)
  • Witch Hunt (Witch Finder, #2)
  • In a Handful of Dust (Not a Drop to Drink, #2)
  • Worlds Collide (Sunset Rising, #2)
  • Strange Skies (Burn Out, #2)
  • Is a Worry Worrying You?
  • Echoes of Us (The Hybrid Chronicles #3)
  • Unravel (Linked, #2)
  • Mirror X (The Van Winkle Project, #1)
  • Savage Drift (Monument 14, #3)
  • Under Nameless Stars (Zenn Scarlett, #2)
Kass Morgan studied literature at Brown and Oxford, and now resides in Brooklyn, where she lives in constant fear of her Ikea bookcase collapsing and burying her under a mound of science fiction and Victorian novels.

The 100 (4 books)
  • The 100 (The 100, #1)
  • Homecoming (The 100, #3)
  • Rebellion (The 100, #4)
“I love you,” he whispered, staring into eyes that were aglow with firelight, and something else.
“I love you too.”
34 likes
“Was that Clarke really in there somewhere? The Clarke who could look so gravely serious one moment and then burst into laughter the next? The girl who found everything on Earth miraculous, and kissed him as if he were the most incredible find of all?” 33 likes