Start by marking “Forever Wicked (Wicked Lovers #7.75; 1001 Dark Nights #1)” as Want to Read:
Forever Wicked (Wicked Lovers #7.75; 1001 Dark Nights #1)

Read Excerpt

Forever Wicked

(Wicked Lovers #7.75)

They had nothing in common but a desperate passion…

Billionaire Jason Denning lived life fast and hard in a world where anything could be bought and sold, even affection. But all that changed when he met “Greta,” a beautiful stranger ready to explore her hidden desires. From a blue collar family, Gia Angelotti wore a badge, fought for right—and opened herself utterly to lov
Published January 14th 2014 by Evil Eye Concepts Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Forever Wicked, please sign up.
Liz Wharton I believe the 1001 Dark Night series are a series of romance/erotica writers who contributed to a group project. I would read this with the Wicked…moreI believe the 1001 Dark Night series are a series of romance/erotica writers who contributed to a group project. I would read this with the Wicked Lovers series - it fits in with that group of characters. Enjoy! (less)

Ivy Deluca
May 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bdsm
Short novella as part of the 1001 Dark Nights series, this entry is written by Ms. Black and stars billionaire Jason Denning - when the story begins he is trying to track down his wife, who he hasn’t seen in almost a year. They literally had one night of passion and then she just left.

The Good
Hot sex? Check.
Sexy billionaire hero who will do anything for his woman? Check.

The Not So Good
I tried to sympathize with Gia. I really did. But she dropped the man she supposedly loves for a year because s
Shurrn
***I won a signed copy of this book as part of the following contest on the Tome Tender Book Blog***
I'd like to extend a sincere thank you to the author, Shayla Black and to Tome Tender for hosting the Giveaway.
Aly is so frigging bored
This was the 3rd and last try... Ms Black just isn't for me

The few notes I made while reading it[they are from the last third of the novella]
- Don’t worry about money, Gia. I have nine zeroes in my bank total. I can handle a day of shopping.
I feel a headache coming
-This relaxed version of her husband was giving, fun to be with.
I don't understand what this means
-OMG this dude wants to learn what love is by reading the dictionary!
-Why can't they talk to each other?! Is it out of fashion to commun
Bonnie-Anne Carmichael (Love Triangles Are Fucking Stupid.)
He. Got. Her. Put. On. Fucking. Desk. Duty.

This was enjoyable in parts but I couldn’t get past that bit. Also her dad thinking the hero was amazing for doing it.
Bobbi Romans
Jan 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
1001 Dark Nights, "Forever Wicked" is a decadently sweet read. Left confused and still wanting his wife, Jason plots to get her back. Rich and used to getting his way in life, he sets about a devious path of blackmailing her back into his life,

and bed.

But he didn't count on the strings Gia would bring to the bartering table.

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Kimber‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review

5 STARS

The Wicked Lovers series by the fabulous Shayla Black is an all-time favor of mine. Like all fantastic series, we find we have our favorites within, the ones that stand out, the ones we’ll read over and over, the ones that stay with us long after we’ve finished, and Forever Wicked falls right into these categories. I loved this story of Jason the billionaire and Gia the blue collar cop who meet
Deana-Coffee, Books, Life Blog
From the moment we got our first glimpse of Jason and Greta in Logan’s book of the wicked lover series, I knew there had to be more to the two of them than the dominant submissive relationship. They are the opposites attract couple.

Jason Denning is the powerful and wealthy man who is used to getting what he wants, pretty much when he wants it. He is also a sexy Dom at our favorite club, Dominion. He comes from the corporate high class world where things like marriages and children are arranged a
Zita
Jan 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An enjoyable sexy read!

Now what is a Dom to do when his perfect sub that he married disappears on him for almost a year? Well after seriously pining for her he tracks her down and tries to bring her back into his life using any tactic he can think of. But can he convince her to stay forever?

For a novella this story really captured your attention and had emotional depth to the characters. It has a great storyline; two stubborn people from very different walks of life finding their way back to eac
Darcy
I'm actually surprised that I liked this one as much as I did due to how Gia was introduced, as the wife that ran from her husband. I felt sorry for Jason, he just wanted his wife back, but wasn't sure where she was. Yes, he had the money to really find out, but he was giving her the space she asked for.

I actually liked the plan that Jason came up with, even if he presented it as something other to Gia. I knew with the time that Jason asked for his biggest push would be to win her over and that
Joann Maggio
Aug 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book was certainly out of my comfort zone as a reader. Upon saying that, I will say I enjoyed this novella. Jason Denning meets Gia under circumstances I would not consider love forever after. He did, however, see her true character and needed to be with her. He convinces her to marry him and the novella begins. She, too, has an immediate attraction to him and agrees to marry. But she put the marriage aside to help her family in crisis.

For me as a reader I looked beyond the Dom/ Sub taste
The BookChick
I enjoyed this book quite a lot. It was a nice intro to the 1001 Dark Nights series. It's definitely intrigued my interest in Black's Wicked Lovers series. I'm eager to read more. I enjoyed mostly every aspect of Forever Wicked. Jason was solidly alpha, a bit high-handed at times, but utterly likeable. Gia meant well...she really did...but, she made me want to punch her at times. She totally took Jason's choice away from him early in their marriage and then went ballistic when he did to her--to ...more
Maria Costantino
Dec 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I must say this was a good book Show that each of Jason and Gin had a problem if what they thought what Love was. Jason thought it was buying Gina love which in this case wasn't the case and Gin thought keeping Jason away from her family and be the woman she wanted because she thinks everyone around her wouldn't understand why she married Jason.

I really enjoy this books you don't have read them in order because each book is a diff kind of story which I love about it.
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
I'm surprised at how much I liked this; it had a lot of my pet peeves. A couple who do not talk, trust, and make assumptions about each other. Jason got Gia benched (which could make case she would have been benched anyway since she wasn't following protocol- or got dead. But either way it was high ended and I didn't like it). All that aside, I was pleasantly surprised.
Starra – HugBooks
May 02, 2015 rated it liked it
- 3.5 stars -
Limecello
Dec 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
I know, I know, we all know BDSM isn't my thing. This is ... BDSM lite? Like, some of it seems ... random? Clunky? In that it's just thrown in there - what's interesting to me is this is basically [IMO] a book of "after happily ever after" - it starts a year AFTER Jason and Gia have been married. Of course, they've been living separately for a year. So there is that.
Low key I wanted to smack both of them. Gia especially. Bitch YOU MARRIED HIM. FUCKING TALK TO THE MAN YEAH? Vigilante crazypants.
Stephanie
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, adult, romance
It was perfection! I love every page and it even though it was a novella, it was definitely the right length. I couldn’t be more happy at the end of this story. Jason and Gia are the perfect couple! I loved how the author wrote everything and how everything came together at the end. The control that Jason gives can be felt in the words and the way Gia wanted to ignore it was there, but she always gave in.

Jesus! Jason is a “saint”. They have been married almost a year and they haven’t “seen” each
Veronica
This book was amazing to read. I wish we could have read the entire story between Gia and Jason. They were first introduced in Logan's book for a very short period of time and I honestly didn't expect them to make another appearance.

This book happens much, much after the events in Logan's book. They were in love (despite Jason's dislike for the word) and got married. The marriage lasted for a day before tragedy took them away from one another. Although neither of them tried to file for divorce.
Jessica Smith
Blah

It's an okay book, short fast read, but it wasn't one I would rave about. I never really connected with the characters. I did like Gia, and felt the closest connection with her BUT Jason is a whole different story. At the beginning before they reunited I liked him, afterwards he was kind of a asshole, way to controlling that even when he finally admitted his love for Gia I didn't believe it. Also the same argument kept happening over and over so by the end I was just rolling my eyes and pas
Melanie Marnell
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jason, raised in the lap of luxury, only understans love as "what have you done for me lately " Gia, raisec in a loving Italian Catholic family, gives of herself without quest6. Their wedding night abruptly ens wnen Gia's policer officer brother is killed. Gia turns all her energies toward helping her sister-in-law and family cope with the loss, leaving her new husband and marriage behind. Now a year later can they overcome this separation and have a viable marriage? Can they find love?
Isabel Luna
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Me encantó. Es exactamente el tipo de historias a las que nos tiene acostumbrados Shayla Black. Tiene su sello de principio a fin. Lamenté que fuera tan corta.

I loved it. It is exactly the kind of stories that Shayla Black has us accustomed us to. It has her seal from beginning to end. I was sorry it was so short.
Karen111
Mar 21, 2019 rated it did not like it
What a total cheesefest!!! 🧀🧀🧀
Jason threw money at everything - I could see why Gia was so irritated! And Gia’s utter disregard for Jason and his feelings for almost a year were unforgivable. He should’ve cut her loose. And I never want to see a penis described as an “engorged staff” ever again. Would not recommend.
Sassafrass
*3.5 STARS*

I felt ho-hum about this one. The story didn't grab me. I am glad that they got their HEA but I was a little bored with this one. My one saving grace was Christian Fox narrating. I thought he did an amazing job.
Francais Parker
Guy-Hero: B-
Love-Interests: B-
Suspense: C
Feels: B-

For you clean-readers: this book DOES have mature content.
Jelena Grujić - Lieutenant of Barad Dur
So sick of selfish arrogant as***es
Jennifer F
Feb 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotic, novella, 2017
I enjoyed reading this novella about Gia and Jason and how they come together to make their marriage work. Had a good plot line, flow, dominance, steamy romance, and emotion.
Angie-Leonie
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Been sitting my virtual basket for ages, so sorry. A quick wet gushy read, great for a Monday morning blues.
Rachel
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
My first Shayla Black. I'll be back for more!
Nyssy
Jul 23, 2019 rated it did not like it
Boo! Pick a part line! 😹
Janine
Jul 23, 2018 rated it liked it
I don't know if I liked it or not. The plot was ok - I guess I was just uncomfortable with the whole Master / Submissive thing.
Judy
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and sexy story of Jason and Gia's marriage. She left him after 12 hours and this is how he gets her back, just under one year later. Love Shayla Black's books!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Forever Wicked by Shayla Black 4 19 Apr 27, 2016 11:50AM
Shayla After Dark: * January 2014 group read 6 11 Jan 30, 2014 08:40AM
Forever Wicked 2 16 Jan 11, 2014 07:35AM

• Dungeon Games (Masters and Mercenaries #6.5; 1001 Dark Nights #5)
  • Show Me, Baby (Masters of the Shadowlands #8.5; 1001 Dark Nights #7)
  • Roped In (Blacktop Cowboys #6.5; 1001 Dark Nights #8)
  • Need You Now (Shattered Promises #1; 1001 Dark Nights #10)
  • Siren Reborn (Texas Sirens, #8)
  • The Flame (Desire Exchange #0.5; 1001 Dark Nights #11)
  • Bound and Determined (Sexy Capers, #1)
  • Brie's Christmas Pearls (Submissive in Love, #3)
  • Levi's Ultimatum
  • For The Sub (Mastered, #5)
  • The Highest Bid (Naughty Bits, #4)
  • High-Stakes Loving (King's Bluff, Wyoming #2)
Shayla Black is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than seventy novels. For twenty years, she’s written contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances via traditional, independent, foreign, and audio publishers. Her books have sold millions of copies and been published in a dozen languages.

Raised an only child, Shayla occupied herself with lots of daydreaming, m

Wicked Lovers (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Wicked Ties (Wicked Lovers, #1)
  • Decadent (Wicked Lovers, #2)
  • Delicious (Wicked Lovers, #3)
  • Surrender to Me (Wicked Lovers, #4)
  • Belong to Me (Wicked Lovers #5)
  • Mine to Hold (Wicked Lovers, #6)
  • Ours to Love (Wicked Lovers, #7)
  • Theirs to Cherish (Wicked Lovers, #8)
  • His to Take (Wicked Lovers, #9)
  • Wicked for You (Wicked Lovers, #10)