Start by marking “O'Henry” as Want to Read:
O'Henry

Read Book* *Different edition

O'Henry

(Josh Ingram Series #1)

Spring of 2003. After spending eleven months at the Vandenberg Psychiatric Hospital of Massachusetts, Josh Ingram, once a decorated FBI profiler is released back into society.

Present day. While out learning to noodle for catfish in the Louisiana Bayou, Ingram gets notice the FBI is looking for him. O’Henry, a serial killer who once plagued New York City, has resurfaced.
Published December 23rd 2013

To ask other readers questions about O'Henry, please sign up.
T.G. Brown Hi Liu, yes, I'm busy working on the next Josh Ingram novel. It'll be released it in 2015. As a side note, the first book will come out as a paperback…moreHi Liu, yes, I'm busy working on the next Josh Ingram novel. It'll be released it in 2015. As a side note, the first book will come out as a paperback early in the new year. Thank you for showing an interest.

Terry(less)

Start your review of O'Henry
So, I Read This Book Today
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
The psychotic mind sees the world through its own prism and bends that world to its choosing . . . tell me, was the head close to the body? – Oliver Wilson, Psychiatrist – O’Henry

That’s when he hit her, when he saw how scared she was. He couldn’t bear it that she was frightened and asking for help. Asking for help is wrong. Because there isn’t any such thing as help in this world. ― Ryū Murakami, Piercing

The call comes at the most inopportune time. Well, not really a call so much as the rooster
Carol J. Timmerman
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a ride...enjoy every chapter as you follow the convoluted trail of a mega serial killer lures the retired black ops turned writer into trap after trap as he pursues clues. You can wrack your brain questioning... is this the killer...no... maybe this character? Excellent writing, a plot that draws you deeper into the motivation and actions of the main characters. You get to know the people and they are believable and engaging in their depth and quirks. Must read!
Carroll Blair
Jul 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really, really entertaining.

Full characters and powerful story line; one not easy to figure out. Would recommend this book, and will be looking for another, hopefully with Josh Ingram and his friends at the helm. Good read.
Gerrianne
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book!!!

I loved this book. It kept up the pace and I was hooked. Read it in one day. His character is laid back and also lethal.
Paul
Sep 30, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: won
I received a free copy of this book as a Goodreads giveaway.

This is of a genre that I enjoy, although I am generally hopeless at figuring out whodunit - don't even try anymore. Well-written, this book had a credible storyline , well-developed characters and an interesting and, for me at least, an unanticipated outcome.

Worth a read
Sara
Apr 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book for free as a Goodreads FirstReads giveaway, in exchange for an honest review.

This was an enjoyable, well-written thriller. The characters were very well developed, and I really liked Josh and Rachel as a partnership. I did figure out who the killer was about halfway through the book, but I still really enjoyed watching it unfold.
Patricia Bergman
Feb 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Although this book is not perfect, it is definitely exciting and had me guessing. I'm a little disappointed that the ending left some questions unanswered. I would love to know what happened to some of the more interesting characters. Hopefully, there is a future book to give me some closure. ...more
Steve
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Wanted a page-turning thriller but didn't find it. Couldn't get into the formula of ex-military, tough-guy turned writer/detective. ...more
robert hinkle
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Incredible!!

I really enjoyed this book and I am ready to r read the rest of his stories.I know that you will enjoy this artist.
Jim
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaway
I received this book from goodreads and thought it was great. A little weak in the middle but overall I could not put it down.
shirley
E Kay
Dec 08, 2016
Aleta
Mar 05, 2017
rated it did not like it
Mar 22, 2014
Apr 08, 2018
eugene niichel
Jul 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

• Daylight (Atlee Pine, #3)
  • A Call to Colors
  • Blacktop Wasteland
  • Paladin's Odyssey
  • The Dirty South (Charlie Parker #18)
  • 61 Hours (Jack Reacher, #14)
  • The Woman Who Smashed Codes: A True Story of Love, Spies, and the Unlikely Heroine who Outwitted America's Enemies
  • Dark Sky (Joe Pickett, #21)
  • Deep State (Jason Trapp, #1)
  • Win (Windsor Horne Lockwood III, #1)
  • False Flag (Jason Trapp, #2)
  • Robert B. Parker's Revelation (A Cole and Hitch Novel Book 9)
  • Fever Burn (Rachel Hatch #3)
  • The Next Accident (Quincy & Rainie, #3)
  • Woman in the Waves (The Driftwood Mysteries #3)
  • Don't Know Jack (Hunt for Jack Reacher, #1)
  • A Code for Tomorrow (Todd Ingram #2)
  • The Darkwater Bride
See top shelves…

t.g. brown grew up in Edmonton, Alberta, and attended the University of Alberta. He and his wife live in British Columbia.
He is currently working on the next Josh Ingram Novel.
website: www.thrillerreads.com

Josh Ingram Series (2 books)
  • Harvest: (Josh Ingram Series, Book 2)