Start by marking “Til Death Do Us Part” as Want to Read:
Til Death Do Us Part

Til Death Do Us Part

When Ian buys Elizabeth a Tiffany’s engagement ring, he unwittingly sets off a series of deadly events as the ring goes full circle -- passing through the hands of a hopeful co-worker, a young delivery boy, a beloved daughter and her father, a drug addicted twin brother, a drug dealer, and a pawn shop -- to be reunited with its intended.
Published November 30th 2013 by Bannerwing Books

To ask other readers questions about Til Death Do Us Part, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Til Death Do Us Part

Start your review of Til Death Do Us Part
Catherine Pratt
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don't know why but this book reminds me of the Hope Gem. It seems to me that whoever carried or wore the diamond ring had bad luck or died. That is what the Hope Gem did with royalty. This book was great. I loved the book. Stephanie Ayers is fast becoming my all time favorite author. This is the second book of hers I have read and love her books. I highly recommend this and all her books.

I got a free copy of the book and is voluntarily leaving a review
Cameron Garriepy
As the head of Til Death's publishing team, I'm clearly biased! Check out Stephanie Ayers' debut romantic-suspense/thriller novella and read for yourself!
Amanda Lindsey Bursting Bookshelf Blog
Tragedy surrounds a ring meant for happiness. One the ring is purchased things go awry and begin a cascade of sadness and death only for a twist to happen through an unfortunate event at the end. You'll see! Nicely written and thoroughly enjoyable read. Slightly dark and a hint of sadness corrupts the pages and the ring itself. You get drawn into the events that unfold and begin to wonder how such an inanimate object has so much hold on each of the characters that have it within their possession ...more
K.M. Jenkins
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-reviewed
The journey this ring goes on to find its rightful owner has twists and turns leaving you hungrily reading each page for more. I couldn't stop once I started and still wish the book was over. Stephanie did an awesome job tying each character together to create a twisted ending. Highly recommend this book, definitely the best horror/romance book I read this year.
David Wiley
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is a haunting tale that follows the travels of an engagement ring moreso than the characters. The connections between the people who hold the unfortunate ring are woven together nicely and the writing was short, punchy, and made you want to keep flipping the pages to find out what would happen to the person who unwittingly picked up the blue box. The writing is excellent in this story and the tale is gripping. The one thing I wished was to spend more time with the characters in the cen ...more
Emma Gitani
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A romantic horror is not my normal read, I like a good Urban Fantasy or Thriller, but this book has enough twists and thrills for anyone! It's a fast easy read and so exciting that I had to finish it the same day.
The story follows the travels of an engagement ring as it passes through the hands of multiple characters, reeking havoc with deadly consequences. First a coworker in love, to an Italian delivery boy who you immediately fall in love with, to the beloved daughter. That's when I said WOW
Sarah Wathen
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This action-packed, engrossing novella follows the journey of that most coveted and notorious emblems of everlasting love—the Tiffany diamond engagement ring. The ring was offered, refused, disposed of, scrounged, smuggled, re-gifted, stolen more than once, sold, bought, and finally accepted, as I flipped pages on the edge of my seat (or swiped through them on my Kindle). Unhappy with a current possessor of the treasure? Not to worry, because this story turns on a dime and there’s no time for di ...more
Kir
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a enormous fan of Stephanie's work, she is a writer that pushes the envelope and her own imagination to make a story readable and hard to put down. "Til Death..." is no exception. It opens strong and carries you through each story seamlessly. Each tale of the ring told in a way that reminds me of James Patterson's short but packed-full-of-suspense chapters.
A quick but powerful and romantic read.
Amanda Bayley
With Summer fast on the heels of Spring, it's time to grab this book and throw it in your beach bag! Stephanie spins a thrilling tale of love, loss, and horror without missing a beat. You will dive into the lives of a serie's of characters and watch as the one connection they all share brings this story full circle.
This is a nice, quick read delivering intrigue and action, page after page.
Adrian
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So exciting!

This was a fantastic, quick read that kept me on the edge of my seat, and what a happy ending!
Jeanne Richardson
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 1st book I've read written by Stephanie Ayers; she has done an great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

I received a free copy of this book via booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review
Diana
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a quick read that will keep you on the edge of your seat Till Death Do Us Part is it. It didn't take me long to get hooked. The further I got into the story, the faster I read. I had this book finished in about an hour because the storyline is that good! I loved how the characters were all tied together in some way by a ring. Considering all of the other outcomes in this book, I was pleasantly surprised by the ending. Yet another fantastic twist!
Tanya
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
He finds the perfect ring, or so he thinks. The ring will be the centre of many different events, including murder. Is the ring cursed? Is the ring waiting to be reunited with its true owner? See if it will

Barbara Strickland
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short and clever and sweet

This is a bit of a ride but a short and clever one. Worth a look just to see what that ring can do. Cryptic I know but if you read the book you will see what I mean.
EJ Hatton
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is absolutely amazing to read. The way the story flowed from beginning to end is astonishing. It's definitely had me hooked. I would definitely recommend buying this.
S.K. Gregory
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
An entertaining short story in a similar vein as Christine, except the evil object an question is an engagement ring.
Tina
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story. The tension just builds and builds until - well, no spoilers. Read the story and find out.

Stacy Overby
Jun 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I finished reading Til Death Do Us Part by Stephanie Ayers about a week ago. I had to stop a little and think about this review. Not because the book was bad, but because of how intricately woven the story was. The main character, so to speak, is a diamond engagement ring from Tiffany’s. I do not think you could pay me enough to take that ring anywhere along the way. Most of the people who touch that ring in this story end up dead.
One aspect I loved about the story are how each vignette is caref
Adan Ramie
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Til Death Do Us Part is an action-packed drama that dips into the lives of a cast of characters who all have some connection to one diamond ring. Unfortunately for everyone whose lives are touched by this seemingly innocuous piece of jewelry, it brings with it a spark of darkness that shoots a crack through each of them at their core, leaving each of them reeling from grief - or worse.

From the first time I heard the premise for this story, I knew I was going to enjoy it. I put it on my TBR List,
Beth
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Interesting twists and turns really help the reader realize just how intermingled we are in time and space!
Connor Rumpf
Feb 01, 2016
Karen
Dec 03, 2013
Stephanie
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, written-by-me
Kim
Jan 14, 2017
Lisa Briskey
Oct 02, 2018
Jessica Anne
Apr 01, 2016
Marie
rated it did not like it
Jan 29, 2016
Lisa
Dec 12, 2013

• Treasures of Darkness Book 1: A Christian Based Family Survival Series
  • The Spiritualist
  • Witches of Wyvern's Landing: Discovery
  • Patchouli Lost: After Dinner Conversation Short Story Series
  • Red Tide: Dangerous Waters (The DeLuca Vampires Trilogy Book 1)
  • Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #2)
  • The Fae King's Curse (Between Dawn and Dusk #1)
  • Between Dawn and Dusk (Between Dawn and Dusk #0.5)
  • The Girl Who Cried Werewolf (Of Fates & Fables Book 1)
  • Scorched Uprising (Reign of Fae #2)
  • Heart of the Fae (The Otherworld, #1)
  • Daughter Of The Night
  • Playing with Fire (Criminal Elements, #1)
  • Singe (Firebloods #3)
  • Our Song
  • Shade (Shade Series, #1)
  • Blood and Pitch (Mab's Doll #3)
  • The Green Witch: Your Complete Guide to the Natural Magic of Herbs, Flowers, Essential Oils, and More
Stephanie Ayers is the word whisperer where horror and fantasy collide. A published author with a trunk full of tricks thanks to a checkered past, she haunts Irish castles and snowy mountaintops in her dreams while living the unicorn life in Ohio disguised as a human. When she isn’t listening to the voices in her head, she spends her days as a mom, gramma, cat mom, avid flea market shopper, and Ne ...more

News & Interviews