Start by marking “Kissing Eden (Kissing Eden, #1)” as Want to Read:
Kissing Eden (Kissing Eden, #1)

Kissing Eden

(Kissing Eden #1)

Have you ever thought of taking a vacation alone? I mean step on a plane, check into your hotel, and lie on the beach completely and utterly alone. No? Me either, but then right before senior spring break I got dumped.
Something about break ups makes you do things you didn’t want to do, and try things you didn’t know you were capable of.

That’s how I ended up at the Palm Pal
Published March 6th 2014 (first published January 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Kissing Eden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kissing Eden

Start your review of Kissing Eden (Kissing Eden, #1)
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

I wasn't expecting much before starting this, but it was actually really good.

Now, I know I carry on about the 'flow' of writing all the time in books, but it's important and makes all the difference to my reading enjoyment. This book was so easy to read that I plowed through it in a matter of hours without realizing I was so far though it. Of course, it helped that Grey was a brooding arsehole and Eden wasn't a whiny bitch.

Off to read the next one.
Cora Tea Party Princess
Jan 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
5 Words: fun, sexy, spring, quick read.

I really enjoyed this rather short novel. It was sweet and sassy and made me fall in love with it.

TA Foster has a recognisable style to her writing that I love - it's comfortable to read and easy to fall into, and it really brings these New Adult characters to life. It's age appropriate and it only serves to strengthen the characters.

I liked the main character Eden, how she was strong despite her heartbreak. She's a pretty girl-power kind of gal. And she's
Bethany
Sep 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Kissing Eden was a fun romance read. I really enjoyed it. I had received Loving Eden to read as an ARC, when I realized that was the sequel to Kissing Eden I figured I better read that first.

Eden Brady has just been dumped by her boyfriend right before their planned spring break trip. Instead of staying home alone, Eden decides to take her spring trip by herself. Once Eden arrives in South Padre, TX, her trip is off to a rocky start, with no luggage, no place to stay and no friends. Ch
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
4.5 South Padre stars.

First things first, my fingers are now itching to book the first trip to that island.

Even though it may have a lot to do with a certain handyman than with the view. Wistful sigh.

The book was really nice, a little cheesy at times, but I think Grey's gruffiness helped tone it down. I loved the setting and also Eden. I didn't have high expectations for her somehow, instead she turned out to be a really cool chick.

I especially liked the thought of them in that motel, all alone,
Lori Palle
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
“I was in deep—Texas-size deep.”—Eden

Eden was supposed to spend Spring Break with her boyfriend in a fabulous resort while sipping Margaritas on the San Pedro beach. “Suppose” being the key word. No matter; she’s still determined to enjoy her Spring Break—despite a disastrous flight, a stolen room, and lost luggage. But things never go to plan, because when Eden’s sure this Spring Break will be the worst ever, she meets Grey. Now things are looking up. Way up…

“Where had this Texas boy been my wh
Nerd Alert
Feb 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
******Given an ARC in exchange for an honest review for Nerd Alert Book Love Blog******
Eden Brady gets dumped by her jerk of a boyfriend just days before spring break. But she decides to take her already paid for trip. After a bunch of mishaps along the way, Eden ends up at the Palm Palace and Grey's front door. Grey is a hot, stubborn, hard headed, a bit rude, flirty handyman.
"...Ok, I get it. You're not Mr. Customer Service. Can I check in? I've had a really terrible day, and I could use a ho
Magen Corrie
3 stars!

*eARC received in exchange for an honest review*

My Thoughts:

I feel that Kissing Eden is a book that was made for lying out on the beach and reading. It really is a perfect summer read. It was fun, sexy, and light. And though I wished I could have loved it, I did find it to be quite an enjoyable read.

First, I’m going to talk about the detail in the book. It was very simply detailed, which there is nothing wrong with that, but I’m a person who thrives off of descriptive and deeply narrate
Angie Elle
May 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
***This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.***

First of all I just want to say this book is the perfect beach read! It’s a fun, sweet, sexy, and it flies right by!

Kissing Eden was a sweet story about finding love when and where you least expect it.

I didn't go on spring break with the intention of having mind-blowing, life-altering sex, but sometimes you have to deal with what life hands you.

After a breakup with her boyfriend, Eden decides to take the spring break tri
J
Mar 03, 2014 rated it liked it
2.5 rounded up to 3. This is one of those books where you really like the premise but the book just doesn't hit the mark. I liked the character of Eden, going to South Padre Island alone on Spring Break because her boyfriend has broken up with her and took the room her parents rented for the both of them to house he and his new girlfriend. Eden is forced to stay at a rundown motel run by Grey, who we learn a little later inherited the place from his grandfather and feels obligated to try and fix ...more
Carol
Sep 19, 2020 rated it liked it
How is it you can date a douche and never realize it? Eden put up with a boy friend for way to long that never took her on a date, unless his friends came along. His first priority was always himself and it took for him to break it off with her, before their spring break vacation, for her to get a clue.
Eden's first solo vacation has already started out with issues. She is seated beside a old flirt, her luggage gets lost, and to top it all off her reservation for the hotel has been taken by her
Nabila Anjum
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
sweet, and fast paced!!
Gabbie (Rampant Readers)
favorite quotes
“‘Wow. I don’t even know how to tell you how pretty you look.’ Grey looked awestruck. ‘Thanks. I think you just did.’ I took the flowers. ‘I thought you weren’t the wine and roses guy.’”
“‘Hey, he did not put the fate of the Palm in your hands. He knows what he’s dealing with here. What you did for him is incredible. It shows how much you love him. He knows that.’ The prickly feeling transferred from my neck to my stomach. ‘Did you just say the L-word?’ ‘Oh, come on, Eden. I don’t
Chu
Mar 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
[image error]

Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

Bad luck just knocked on Eden’s door, and nobody prepared her for the havoc that it caused days before senior spring break.

some_text

Her douche of a boyfriend, Brett, just dumped her 3 days before their planned vacation for Spring Break. Argh. I so hate him – he’ a complete ass, and a player. I count Eden lucky she is not to spent another day with him.

some_text

Instead of moping around or going to her parents, she decided to take the vacation on her own – YAY! L
Casey
Jan 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Kissing Eden by T.A. Foster was a book that I really enjoyed reading. This one was light and easy, and a quick read that I had fun reading. I have really become a fan of T.A. Foster, because she has such a great writing style that I instantly become invested in. I always find her characters to be likable and real, and her books always have a great flow to them. This book is the perfect beach/vacation read, or one for when you just want to lose
Cathy
Feb 26, 2014 rated it really liked it

Kissing Eden
By: T.A. Foster
Release Date: March 6, 2014

Description:

That’s how I ended up at the Palm Palace.
That’s how I met Grey.
That’s how my spring break tur
Chelsea (Starbucks & Books Obsession)
Kissing Eden was a very cute contemporary romance and I really enjoyed reading it. I like T.A. Foster’s writing style and I think she comes up with some very creative plot lines that make reading one of her contemporary novels fun and exciting. With all of the new adult and contemporaries that I read, it is refreshing to find something that grabs your attention.

Eden is headed to Texas for her spring break and she’s going alone. After her boyfriend for the past year breaks up with her 3 days befo
Elizabeth (Your Ordinary Bookworm)
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, for-review
Initial Thoughts: If you're looking for a quick and fun read, this would be it. It was fast read that I enjoyed. It was a bit predictable at parts and it didn't feel realistic in the sense that I don't anyone has that much bad luck plus I don't think you can fall in love in a week. But that's my opinion! Besides that, it was a good read.

The Characters: Eden. Eden has really bad luck in this book. I felt she was a strong character but maybe a bit too easily attached to people with cause conflicts
What Makes Patri
Feb 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, rprc2014
We are The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club, to know more about this book, go to the post in our website:

Kissing Eden by T.A. Foster

If you are interested, you can visit our website:

The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club

The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club's Review:

Rate: 4 stars

Review:

Kissing Eden is one of those New Adult reads that you love from the very first page. It was funny, sexy, hot and definitely the "Spring Break theme" I was looking for.

Eden was supposed to have a rom
Richa
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc, blog-tour, for-review
Originally posted at City of Books

Kissing Eden seemed like it had an interesting premise, and Eden seemed like an independent kind of girl. So I'm sorry to say that this book ended up being a bit of a disappointment. I did enjoy some parts of the book, but I also had quite a few issues with it.

Eden has some seriously crappy luck. Her boyfriend of a long time dumps her days before spring break, when they had already made vacation plans. So Eden decides to go on vacation alone, but the airline end
Raquel
Feb 22, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed, arc, new-adult
Honestly I was hoping for a little bit... more. The premise for Kissing Eden is definitely promising, but I was constantly annoyed with Eden's character. She's kind of a whiny, naive little girl. I do feel bad for her when she gets dumped and the scene I liked her in the most was when she punches her ex. That was epic and he totally deserved it, so kudos to you, Eden. However, things kind of went a bit downhill from there. I'm not going to say I totally hated the book, but I thought things happe ...more
Bonnie
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!
I received this EARC for an honest review from InkSlinger PR Blog, so that is what you are going to be getting!

This story was just AMAZING! The characters in it were so filled with depth and emotion, it was just so fun to read... Eden Brady was trying to move on from her boyfriend who dumped her just days before they were supposed to be on spring break. They were supposed to go together, but instead she decided for herself that she needed time away, so why not go anyway by herself?

Eden goes on
Ashley - Book Labyrinth

Eden’s spring break starts off on all the wrong notes, and I found it easy to put myself in her shoes and really feel for her. I thought she handled the situations she was put in with incredible grace, considering everything going wrong. Personally I would have freaked out way more, so I could tell from the beginning that Eden was strong and unflappable. As the book goes on you learn how smart and hardworking she is. I really admired how Eden was willing to take her vacation time and us
Andrea
Mar 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Actual rating: 3.5/5 stars.

Vacationing by yourself isn't an easy thing to do. It's especially difficult when your boyfriend dumps you right before your huge spring break trip and then steals your hotel room from under you, so that he can shack up with his latest hook-up. Eden has some amazing inner strength to deal with that and everything else that the Universe throws her way as she heads down to South Padre. Not many girls would be able to handle themselves with such poise and determination. I
Cindy
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
***I was given a copy from Reading Bliss in exchange for an honest review***

Eden Brady’s boyfriend Brett has just dumped her three days before spring break. They were headed to South Padre Island in Texas for it. Now Eden is taking the spring break trip on her own. But her bad luck is just beginning. Her flight is overbooked so she is forced to take a later flight. Then her luggage is lost, and then she gets rum spilled on her. Brett has taken her reservations and has brought another girl with h
Danielle
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing

This was my first ever T.A.Foster book and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!! Call me a romantic, but I love books like this!!! When I am having a bad day, books like this one put me in a good mood. It makes me all warm and fuzzy!

Eden has had a crappy bunch of things happen to her in the last week. Fist her long time boyfriend dumps her, then she goes on the Spring Break trip they were suppose to go on together alone. Then the airline looses her luggage. When she finally arrives at the hotel, her ex is i
Michelle
Mar 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Kissing Eden is a quick and fun spring break story. It manages to be both the perfect beach read, with a super sweet and hot romance, while managing to stay more realistic by infusing bumps in the road along the way. T.A. Foster writes great New Adult novels. The romance is sweet and her books are always a great, fun read.

Eden is off to spend spring break on her own. I wasn't sure if she was crazy brave, or just plain crazy at first. She had planned the trip her jerk- I mean boyfriend- and he d
Lustful Literature
Mar 20, 2014 rated it liked it
**MEGAN'S REVIEW**

This is a cute little story, that mistakenly I went thinking it was about a high-school girl. The blurb and beginning of the book when the spring break and senior talk went on I thought she was in high school. But it wasn’t until she was carded that it came out she was really of age and in college. And with that sometimes I thought she was still ‘young’. Just the way she spoke and thought.

So, it’s Spring beak time… Eden is in college and right before it’s time for the her jacke
Tash
Mar 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
The quaint intertwined love of a broken heart and a broken hotel ignites passion and romance in Kissing Eden by T.A Foster. In a charming and charisma filled novel, we were introduced to Eden and Grey as strong willed passionate and loyal characters. Oh and isn’t Grey such a romantic name. The narrative brought a Texas charm to Spring break with Eden escaping to a charming vacation hot spot and catching the eye of a exquisite irresistible man. When reading, I loved the dynamic that was created t ...more
Ana
Mar 04, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. This was a fun, quick read. It made me wish for sunny days and pretty beaches and handsome strangers. The story takes place over the 8 or 9 days of spring break and, because of that, everything about the book was fast…relationships were built quickly, friendships formed at breakneck speed and trouble starts on page one. And, in part, that’s what makes it a great escape!

I enjoyed both Eden and Grey, the main characters in this book. Eden’s life has just been turned upside down by a nas
BookHookup
Mar 30, 2014 rated it liked it

• Fueled in Fire (Ravage MC Rebellion #2)
  • Connected in Pain (Ravage MC Rebellion, #1)
  • Sealed in Strength (Ravage MC Rebellion #3)
  • Connected in Code (Ravage MC Rebellion MC #4)
  • Razor (Bad Boy Stepbrothers, #2)
  • Addicted (Bad Boy Stepbrothers, #1)
  • Touch (Pagano Family, #2)
  • Her Best Friend's Brother
  • Break Away
  • Leaving Paradise (Leaving Paradise, #1)
  • This Time Around
  • Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry #2)
  • Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry, #3)
  • Return to Paradise (Leaving Paradise, #2)
  • Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)
  • We Own Tonight (Second Time Around, #1)
  • Regretting You
  • Deep (Pagano Family, #4)
T.A. Foster is a Southern girl whose heart and spirit are connected to the beach. She grew up catching rays and chasing waves along the North Carolina Outer Banks and now resides in the state with her adventurous pilot husband, three children and canine kiddos.

Her long love affair with books started at an early age, and as soon as she was able, she transformed imaginative stories into words on pa

Kissing Eden (4 books)
  • Loving Eden (Kissing Eden, #2)
  • A Very Grey Christmas (Kissing Eden, #3)
  • The Kissing Eden Series