Start by marking “Shiny: A Clockwork Fairytale” as Want to Read:
Shiny: A Clockwork Fairytale

Shiny: A Clockwork Fairytale

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Meg the pixie never had much interest in drab, boring humans; that is, until she spies skin of gleaming brass peeking out from beneath the sleeve of reclusive inventor Phineas Farnsworth. Her curiosity sufficiently piqued, Meg follows Phineas to his home, where an unfortunate encounter with his cat leaves her forever changed -- both inside and out.
Published January 5th 2014 by Daydreamer Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Shiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shiny

Jennifer Zuna
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read this short story this evening while settling in to bed. I was in love 2 sentences in! I read A LOT of books, but every once in awhile one really tugs my heart and sticks with me. THIS book will stick with me! I'm going to read this to my sons as a bed time story. I love steam punk and I love to get lost in the worlds of fairies and fantasy, and this story combines these 2 loves of mine perfectly. This is such a sweet story about friendship,love, loss, and promises kept. I could just pictu ...more
Nicholi Gold
rated it it was ok
Feb 06, 2017
Jean Marie Bauhaus
Jan 05, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
added it
Sep 13, 2017
Scarfacesteven
Oct 19, 2017
Jean Marie Bauhaus is a red-headed GenXer who speaks with a twang that attests to her Oklahoma upbringing. She developed a passion for good storytelling at an impressionable young age, and today channels that passion into writing quirky romance and fantasy novels.

A freelance blogger and book editor by trade, Jean is addicted to yarn, dark chocolate, and even darker coffee. She makes her home in No
More about Jean Marie Bauhaus