Start by marking “Larry's Got a Secret Too” as Want to Read:
Larry's Got a Secret Too

Larry's Got a Secret Too

This is the sequel to Nina's Got a Secret. Nina has been on an emotional roller coaster since the events highlighted in the book. While she's searching for ways to save her marriage she discovers something disturbing...her husband Larry has some secret's too.
Published May 15th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Larry's Got a Secret Too, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Larry's Got a Secret Too

Start your review of Larry's Got a Secret Too
Cheryl
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was another excellent book by Brian w smith. Nina was really in for a surprise by larry's secret. I couldn't wait to see what happened. I highly recommend this book
Mztiffanydivine
May 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As usual Brian W. Smith does it again. I was patiently awaiting the sequel to Nina's Got a Secret and I must say it was well worth the wait. In Larry's Got a Secret Too, you will find more lies, betrayal and some downright dirty secrets. This time around it isn't just Nina with secrets, but Larry and Barbara as well. An old enemy of Larry and Barbara's resurfaces and he's dead set on telling Nina the truth. Little do they know they truth is closer than they think.

Brian does a wonderful job in de
Anna Johnson
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I really do hope there's a third book. I wonder how Larry feels now that Nina knows his secret. He once told Nina that he has all the leverage; so he basically ran things. Well now Nina has all the leverage she needs against Larry and Barbara. There has to be a third part so I can see how Nina use her leverage against Larry.
Angela S
Dec 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Not much action

Compared to the first work, Nina's Got a Secret. This book just didn't have the energy that was felt in the first work. I was waiting to be still on the roller coaster ride, but it felt like the ride may have malfunctioned.
Anita Dawson
May 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again, the author brings it with a twist at the end. Larry and Nina have made so many mistakes in their marriage. Dealing with the grief reveals something strange about Larry and his sister. Kudos to the author.

Second time around:
When someone is willing to forgive others for what may seem like an unforgiveable act, makes me wonder what they are hiding.

As a parent, Nina should have never let Larry nor his sister solely care for her daughter. In her need to stay married, she allowed her daug
Lisa
Mar 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the sequel to Nina's Got a Secret. I just could not get over how deceitful and conniving Larry and Barbara were. Barbara almost appeared to obsessed with her brother which was a little disturbing. She hid behind the title of a christian but did not display the attributes of one. I felt the ending was a little rushed but overall the novel was a good read. I wonder if Mr. Smith will write a 3rd book. I would more than likely read it if he decides to do so. I will watch for other t ...more
Diamond Jones - Cox
I couldn't wait to read the sequel and to found out what secret Larry was hiding. Part two was a good book but, I was a little disappointed with the way things ended. I wanted to know where Nina planned to go.
Cherie Pearson
Feb 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Once again this author leaves you wondering what's next
Renee
Nov 20, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The author continued his roller coaster ride with the reader by once again engaging them into the characters' lives with an unexpected end.
Ellowyn
Jun 02, 2016 rated it liked it
This book is the sequel to Nina's Got a Secret. This is a good page turner. I was a little disappointed in the ending.
Michelle Bass
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I so love the characters in this sequel. Larry has a secret too. But his sister Barbara knows about it too. What will Nina do stay or Run? Thought Provoking!
Stephanie Watkins