Start by marking “Rancid (Trap #2)” as Want to Read:
Rancid (Trap #2)

Rancid

(Trap #2)

In the long-awaited sequel to Toxic, Kai battles Seekers and Unwanteds alone, desperate to save his family from Belial's evil schemes. Lizzy attempts to save a friend from death with help from two strangers, and Taryn wrestles with the desire to use magic when he knows that it is wrong.

WARNING: The Federal Department of Adventure strongly encourages travelers to bypass El
Published November 8th 2013 by Fiction on Fire Publishing (first published October 29th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Rancid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rancid

Lavay Byrd
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow! What an amazing sequel to Toxic! In this book, the plot gets even thicker as the wicked Belial launches an even more diabolical scheme to take control of Eltraria. Meanwhile, Lizzy and Taryn struggle in helping Kai as he is succumbing to a fatal disease. They are joined by two new characters, Aric and Rev, whose story shed some light on Belial's past and a clue behind the deadly disease. But this is just the beginning.

The first time I met Aric, it took me a minute to figure out who he is. I
Jessiqua Wittman
Jan 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
First off... the cover to this book is downright awesome. When you're holding the book in your hands, the colors nearly shimmer in intensity. It's pretty neat-o.
About the inside of the book... Since Rancid is book number two in "The Trap" series, it was nice to meet a couple new characters, (including a new flying horse!)
The story was an easy read. I spent most of the day involved in it on and off. I felt happy when the characters were happy and was sorry to see it end.
Honestly though, I felt li
Laurie Penner
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Having enjoyed Toxic so much I wasn't sure if Rancid would be as good, but it's better! The even-more-developed characters from Toxic continue their incredible adventure along with a few new characters (not all human) and I found myself caught up in how each person would overcome their personal trap. The biggest mystery that starts at the beginning is carried throughout the book and I was truly unable to determine how it could possibly be solved!

The message that this book conveys with what can t
Anna
Jan 23, 2015
Grace Jones
Dec 02, 2015
Vicki Lucas
May 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Abigail Bucks
Rebekah Yarman
Jan 22, 2019
Rebekah
Jan 22, 2019
Sending people on death-defying trips in which they can only return home after battles and great heroic acts. No, not a ticket agent - just a writer.

Trap (2 books)