Start by marking “Angels in Leather (Rebels on Bikes, #1)” as Want to Read:
Angels in Leather (Rebels on Bikes, #1)

Angels in Leather

(Rebels on Bikes #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  6,392 ratings  ·  492 reviews
A girl on the run.

Her father gave her one task before he died. To deliver a package.
Now she has the baddest biker in the state after her.

He wants what she's got.

Secrets in both the past and the present threaten to destroy what she is working so hard for.

He threatens to ruin her heart.

Two worlds will collide to make something explosive.
Published February 11th 2014

Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
1,352 books — 2,679 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeOwn the Wind by Kristen Ashley
Motorcycle MC
632 books — 1,289 voters

More lists with this book...

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Angels in Leather (Rebels on Bikes, #1)
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4,5 BROKEN,INTENSE,STRANGE HOT STARS!!
description

This book was amazing from the beginning and I truly couldn't put it down!!Such a roller coaster of emotions!! It was different from your typical MC books!This book is dark. It has some ugly situations in it.It was going from one drama to the next one!!

Axel is a tortured soul and Meadow is fighting to survive the chase..

description

Angels in Leather is the story of Meadow.We read about her struggles to run and keep hidden the one thing her father made her promise to
Debra

4 stars!

Bella Jewel has done it again. Once again she's created an awesome, riveting, deliciously dark biker romance. Still, it wasn't your regular/typical biker story but instead it was original, captivating and I could not put it down once I started it.

Meadow is a young girl on the run. Ever since her father died over a year ago she's been running from the man who killed him in cold blood. A man named Axel. A man she once used to adore, one she used to know so well. All of that changed
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

I know how it feels to be surrounded in darkness, Cricket. But don't you ever... ever let it consume you.

If you're looking for a dark and gritty biker book, you really don't need to look further than this. Angels in Leather was an addictingly dark thrill ride that I couldn't put down until the last page.

I was completely enthralled from the prologue. I also may have also been confused as hell, but I knew I couldn't put it down until I figured everything out. Every time I though I had one
Wendy
I am a huge fan of Bella Jewel and I absolutely love biker books, so it pains me to say that this book was definitely not for me. It happens... nothing to do about it....but it still sucks, because I was really looking forward to reading this one. After reading the blurb and all the awesome reviews, I had such high hopes :(

such high hopes - Google zoeken

I like my hero and heroines to be badasses and I don't mind if they are a bit on the cray-cray side...but this was just a bit too much even for me. I also don't think the
✿kawehi.reviews
*3 stars!*

I have read my share of MC reads and Angels in Leather just did not do it for me. It was on the boring side and I merely got through it just to say that I finished it.

As to what I found lacking? Well, I don't know. I can't exactly point it out. Something or things just felt missing to a point in which I just didn't buy the story or characters at all.

The only thing I know for sure is that the ending was seriously rushed and kind of me left me feeling unsettled.

I'm sorry guys, but I'm
MelissaB
My thoughts on this book are very mixed. If you can shut off your brain and just enjoy the relationship, you may enjoy this if you can ignore all the issues.

First, I will start off with the things I did like. Despite all the issues, the story was very readable and kept my interest. The sex scenes were hot, they both got off on rough sex and rape fantasy type scenarios, which is fine with me when both are into it.

Now for the not so great parts. The biggest issue is that the story felt so jumpy
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
3 Axel and WTF Stars

It's brutal.
It's raw.
And it's dirty.

An MC president with huge sex issues has to hunt down the daughter of his kinda mentor to retrieve a USB stick that has to-kill-for information. Enter torture, guilt, mindscrew and surprisingly satisfying HOT sex and you pretty much got this story covered.

description

I think that was a good story and it could have been great with a little more insight to the heroes psyche.
I struggled right until the middle and I felt a little rushed to the end, when
Belle Aurora
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Farrrrkkkk....

That is all!!!!
Ailene♥
Feb 15, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 1-star
This contains spoilers.

The premise was what really drew me in. There’s something that’s a bit different about it. It still involves MC people and all their fvckedupness, but it also focuses on the angle of a young girl being chased for she’s holding a significant piece of information. Well, naturally I’d be so curious what the information was for esp. when I got a glimpse of it. I just needed to know...

However, I found out that the chasing and hiding became more of like a foreplay between the
Katie
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 SEXY MC STARS

description

This book totally embodies everything that I LOVE about a good MC Romance novel...

sexy alpha bikers...loved the guys in this book. Axel was a hot and broken alpha and I LOVED him. I also loved the rest of the men in the Angels in Leather MC!
description

a strong 'I don't take shit from anyone' heroine...Meadow was such a badass girl and she was one of the strongest heroines I have ever read! She didn't give in to Axel's bullshit and that's what I Loved the most about her.

steamy hot sex
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
5 Gritty, Raw and Twisted as Fuck Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When Darkness and Lightness Collide

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I finally got around to reading this!! And as always Bella Jewel delivered another biker book that I could not put down!! Loved it, inhaled it, breathed it!!

A girl on the run with the baddest biker (Axel) in the state after her

"Axel isn't the man I remember, and the idea of being caught by him scares me."

Axel is the President of the MC club Angels in Leather, he's gorgeous but with a heart of steel..He has thick black
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 16, 2014 rated it liked it
3 Deeply Tortured, Dark and Gritty, MC Stars * * *

Bella Jewel has dived deep into a darker harsher world of MC’s. In this new series, Angel’s in Leather, her characters are not easy, typical or one dimensional. She gives us people who have been tested by the horrors of past experiences… who are tied together by an invisible thread causing questions to remain unanswered and locked away.

None of this story is pretty. All of the characters have been damaged or broken; have been taught evil or been
Gail - Slitty
Feb 15, 2014 rated it did not like it
This book earned a one star for the poor writing, but mostly because pieces of other books and a television show have been used to create this story. I have to admit that the author earned 5 stars for being creative enough to "borrow" pieces from different books to use in this book, I would have never thought taking characters and from UnAttainable and UnDeniable, and tossing in some dialogue from Bared To You,and a couple of other books, then adding SOA storyline to complete the story. The ...more
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
Feb 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!!!

I'm a huge fan of Bella Jewel's MC Knights series, I love them.... but this one didn't do it as much for me.

It has all the elements that I want a biker romance book should have, there's action, suspense, the hot factor and the bad ass alpha male. The story is edgy and dark, which I really enjoyed.

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
Feb 06, 2014 rated it really liked it

Well well, you need to read this book for

"AXEL WRAITHE"

Axel is dark, delicious and mysterious biker. And he is tattooed and pierced. He pulls you in with the story. Thou I wish he was darker. The only dark side I saw was his twisted ways of having sex... but wait, that I would say his fetish.

Feels like he is hiding something big inside..........

photo d3b76a97750a5031b2de4e8ba06c593e.jpg

Meadow, our girl, has been growing up with Axel, she adores him. They were tight until one day Axel goes missing for 6 months and when he returns he
Magical Reading Nook of Ahtohallan
It is really hard for me to review Bella Jewel books. For one I always feel like I'm one of those slap stick chicks fan girling so hard they need knee pads.

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

So, I am going to do the best I can, without all the oh my gods.

This is one of those stories that rides that fine line between dark romance and just a really broken romance story.

For the most part I don't believe Axel and Meadow for the most part were 'meant to be', believe they were broken to the point
Sarah :)
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amazing, biker
Wow, such a roller coaster of emotions.... I don't even know where to start, this book was absolutely amazing!!
Axle is a tortured soul and Meadow is fighting to survive the chase. Like most MC books, it is a dark erotic relationship.... I love how it was not rainbows and unicorns and don’t believe that belongs in a biker book!
I loved the two leading characters Axel and Meadow aka cricket. Axel, he is so sexy, so freaking alpha just makes my heart thump.
Meadow, I just love her, she is my girl.
Chris- Bookaddict
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 awesome stars

Got My ARC

Heather Maven
Feb 20, 2014 rated it did not like it
I normally don't believe in leaving negative reviews. I come from a place where I want to build up the things I love, rather than put down those things I do not. After much thought, I've decided that this review needed to be written. It is very clear to me that the author is in need of some feedback that will help her future writing (since I see she has several books already lined up). This book is underdeveloped. It is riddled with typos and errors. She used the term (in some form or other) ...more
Hel
Feb 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

5 ~ I FUCKING LOVE BELLA JEWEL stars

I love me a good MC book and lets just say this author knows how to write one!!! Ive read this book in one sitting. I was so damn nervous how their story will process that I couldnt put it down although I had to get up really early for work. You just have to LOVE Axel and his MC members. Seriously girls? Who wouldnt enjoy a god damn biker - damn HOT, fucking gorgeous and dangerous as all hell! *insert dramatic sigh here* ... I LOVE AXEL WRAITHE ... He might be
Đurđica Sarjanović
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Always nice to read Bella Jewel. She never disappoints
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
~ 4.5 Hearts ~

Bella Jewel, this has got to by far your be your best book yet... it was freakin' amazing and I just loved the roller coaster ride it took me on. I was constantly on high alert from the minute I turned the first page and it kinda stayed that way for the most part as I read the cat and mouse game that played out before my very eyes. "Angels in Leather" was fast paced, exciting, thrilling, heart breaking yet heart warming all at the same time.. jeesh my emotions were tugged left,
Ivana Azap Feješ
Meadow is on the run from Axel, he wants something that she has. Meadow loves Axel, he has always been there for her... until that day when she lost everything and all she has is the promise to her father to run and deliver a package. I like how we get Axel's POV also, as being in his head and feeling his pain, made it so, while not able to truly forget how his behaviour was to Meadow at the start, it helped to understand it somewhat. Although the H in the book is the prez of the Angels in ...more
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
3.5 stars rounded up to 4.

Book started off really strong and grabbed you straight away.

Possibly a more angsty and darker MC club feel than her other MC series. It is raw and gritty and a darker read then the MC Sinners one (even though they touched on some pretty dark themes themselves)

I really
Judy
Angela
Feb 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!! Holy cow what a ride!! Wow! That was a freaking book. If my emotions weren't all over the place, I may be able to write a proper review. I felt like in the beginning I didn't know if there was going to be a happily ever after or not! My heart hurt for both of them. I loved how Axel was broken, but also total alpha. Meadow - which I wasn't sure about her name...but yeah I loved her as the h! She is my type of h. She's strong and independent. In the beginning I was stunned and scared to ...more
Vallsykes
I passed on this author's other biker series. What was I thinking to give this one a chance? It just didn't come together that well, at all.
*Marsha,Marsha,Marsha* It's always Marsha
3.5 a tad confused stars

I'm not sure what I want to say. I had so many questions while reading this and still had so many after reading it. It's dark and gritty and I guess I just wanted a bit more of what on earth had happened earlier and during. I was very intrigued with the beginning and the running; but I was also frustrated at how much more I kept wanting to know.

Axle and Meadow are quite the pair and have quite the history. In fact at the beginning we only get a glimpse into their past
Serena (The Book Comedian)
2.75 Stars

Read until 72% dropped at 75%

Dude some of the dialogue for this was just too cheesy
Kj

Let me start by saying I have previously read Bella Jewel's Enslaved By The Ocean and really liked it. Buying this book was automatic for me. Unfortunately it wasn't worth the almost $4 it cost on Kindle. It's almost as if Ms.Jewel slapped this together or watched a bad episode of Sons of Anarchy and copied it.........well I guess that analogy doesn't work because I've never seen a bad episode of Sons.

So there was Axel...........

description

He had a thing for Meadow and she adored him even when she was a

Leather special bag in Los Angeles 1 1 May 14, 2019 09:39PM
Any cheating???? 5 114 Apr 14, 2014 08:06PM

• Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC, #1)
  • Outlaw (Evil Dead MC, #1)
  • Craving Redemption (The Aces, #2)
  • Ride (Bayonet Scars, #1)
  • What Doesn't Destroy Us (The Devil's Dust, #1)
  • Ryder (Scorpio Stinger MC, #0.5)
  • Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
  • Seize Me (Breakneck, #1)
  • Severed Angel (Severed MC, #1)
  • Thrash (Bayonet Scars, #2)
  • Lash (The Skulls, #1)
  • Misled (Death Dwellers MC, #1)
  • Knox's Stand (The Last Riders #3)
  • Craving Constellations (The Aces, #1)
  • Outlaw's Kiss (Grizzlies MC #1)
  • Holding On (Lights of Peril, #1)
  • Extreme Love (Love to the Extreme, #1)
  • Biker Bait (Lost Souls MC, #1)
Heya!! My name is Bella, I'm a new aussie author and I am as crazy as they come. I'm playful, friendly and always up for a chat so stop on by x
“Believing something is just a way of trying to convince yourself that something you so desperately want is real.” 15 likes