Start by marking “Mountains of Dreams (Sea of Dreams, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mountains of Dreams (Sea of Dreams, #2)

Mountains of Dreams

(Sea of Dreams #2)

Once the world was normal. The day after the change, there were new creatures galore and nearly every human had vanished. The survivors gathered together to make a new society and Sophie, a seventeen-year-old from Oregon, does her best to fit in. Desperate to find a reason for living, she travels east to Washington, D.C. to meet with the new President of the U.S.A. and fin ...more
Published December 31st 2013 by C.L. Bevill, LLC (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Mountains of Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mountains of Dreams

Kerry
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

Just pulled me in from the very paragraph sentence. Same great characters we met in the first book plus several more fascinating humans and non-humans!
Tamara
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dreams

This was a good ending for this particular book and I really do love all these characters even when they are crazy and unpredictable
Adrienne
Oct 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this author, and I loved the first book in the series, Sea of Dreams. The second book was no slouch, and can stand alone if you haven't read the first one. Sophie wakes and finds herself on a mountain and everyone has mysteriously disappeared. Walking for miles, she finally finds others, and new creatures, including fairies that befriend her along the way. In this second book, Sophie has volunteered to help reorganize what is left of the United States, and has to travel from the West Coas ...more
Cyndi Fowles
Aug 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Mountains of Dreams

This is the 2nd in a 2 book series. It ends well. It could be picked up and added to, and I actually would like the author to continue to write stories about this new world.
Characters are well developed and the plot works. There are typos, but it is only a few and none are glaring.
I whipped through this story as well, stopping only when I had to charge the Kindle, much to my family's disgust.
Patricia Kirby
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Bevill, when are publishing the third book?
"Sea of Dreams" and "Mountain of Dreams" are wonderful books. My daughter soon read both after my recommendation. She loved them also. Such an imagination.
What a premise! Thank you.
Gay
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Aventures in a new world. This was an interesting take on the end of the world as we know it. However, some things stay the same. Some people want to rule the world, instead of helping it grow. I loved all the new creatures.
Nina
Sep 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book. This book is the second in a series and the story continues......
Ann Salmon
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love loved this book will there be another it was so good is there any more like these , fantastic
Dillyknitter
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed both books in this series very much. The author has a great imagination. I hope there will be a third book.
Cheryl
May 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: c-l-bevill
Thank you for Recommending it ... it was great ...
Rebecca
Rogers
Sep 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
great 2 3 Oct 06, 2013 06:01PM
C.L. Bevill has been in the U.S. Army, cleaned floors, a graphic illustrator, a therapist, and a stay at home mother. She lives in the Alabama area with her husband and daughter and keeps plugging away at the next great American novel.

Sea of Dreams (2 books)
  • Sea of Dreams (Sea of Dreams, #1)