Start by marking “Body Work” as Want to Read:
Body Work

Body Work

(The Brantons #1)

In an erotically-charged novella, Lisa Brady Delaney hires her first crush, Tyce Branton, mechanic to the stars, to prepare her classic cars for auction.

Every woman needs a good mechanic and Lisa quickly learns Tyce is a hands-on man: in the garage and in the bedroom.

Tyce is angry to see Lisa again, but has to wonder if she's the same girl he knew or an independent bea
Published December 22nd 2013 by Bonnie Edwards (first published December 27th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Body Work, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Body Work

Coco.V
Aug 26, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (8/26/2019)! 🎁
Debbie
Jan 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Quick hot read about reconnecting with the one person from your past who you've always known was your soul mate, and the one person who you've every really loved.

Lisa and Tyce both grew up in a run down trailer park and both had dreams of getting out. Unfortunately, Lisa left before Tyce and didn't believe him when he told her he'd get them both out if she'd just wait and let him prove it to her. Since then they have each missed each other. Years later, she's the widow of a wealthy man and Tyce
Silvia
Feb 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 STAR

its a very short story for me but hot as hell...tyce and lisa were childhood friend but they seperated and met again when lisa tried to auction her cars but she needed to fix them first..then came tyce..hes gettin hotter now and their chemistry blew up the roof he he he...their hot scene really sexy and awesome...they had to overcome their misunderstanding to get together forever...but after seperated in years they became mature and willing to understand each other...and finaly they could
Christine
Jan 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!!!! Great and fast easy going hot read right before bed!!! Awesome! I loved that she isn't a freaking gold digger! And I also loved that he didn't irritate me with bull crap either! I really did love this. Something I will definitely re read that's for sure!!
GTR33GURL
Jan 10, 2014 rated it liked it
This book was just ok for me I kept rolling my eyes very predictable and the plot was weak I liked the message that you don't need anyone to get you out of the gutter with determination you can do it on your own and Lisa and tyce did just that
Laura Lee McKellips
Feb 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
I got this book free. It was a good quick read. I loved the story of revisiting a first love and of course the cars. I wish it was a little longer, I would have loved just a little more tension between the main characters.
Kathy Harrington
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult
Once upon a time there lived 2kids in a trailer park.... Fast forward 12 years and you wouldn't know that about either one of them. Take one rich widow add one super hot mechanic and that equals hot sexy days. The story was well thought out with just enough teasing to make it fun.
Lisa McManus
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Spicy, sexy and a great story - loved it! Terrific strong heroine, tough but tender hero - loved their story. Great read for car buffs, and a better read for those wanting great writing!
Cyndi Hackett
Nice story about second chances. Hot and sexy read with a great back story.
Sebrina
Feb 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this one....

A quick and spicy read. Very well written. It made me giggle and also brought tears to my eyes. You can't go wrong with this one.
Katerina
I was pleasantly surprised by this!
Not just full of steam with not much of a story, but with an underlying message.
Great!!!
I will look out for more books by this author!
C.J. Fallowfield
Apr 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Phew, some one turn on the air conditioning, Bonnie Edwards knows how to turn up the heat in her sexy little novellas! This is my second read by her and I wasn't disappointed. A story of second chances, childhood sweethearts Lisa and Tyce came from a trailer park, Lisa in particular having a difficult childhood with a drunk and abusive mother. She swore to get herself out of that life, and when Tyce asked her to stay, she was too young and determined to move on to say yes. When they meet again y ...more
Melissa Feist
Sep 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Body Work was Hot Hot Hot!!!

I loved this book, the history between Tyce and Lisa was unique and bittersweet. I cheered for them from the beginning. Tyce was sexy as sin with a perfect blend of tough and tender. Lisa was Tyce's equal and smart as hell. She wasn't your typical trophy wife and I liked that. While they both had hard shells, it wasn't overly dragged out and once the sex started.....ON FIRE! I'll read more by Bonnie Edwards, I read the tease for Love in a Pawn Shop, and can't wait to
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Sep 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2015
Tyce and Lisa where childhood friends who grew up in a trailer park, flash forward many years and Lisa is now a widow of wealthy husband and Tyce has a successful body shop business and is the best mechanic around.

The reconnect when Lisa calls him in to fix up her husband old cars for auction and she is determined not to let him have an effect on her.

Only that doesn't happen,

This is a quick steamy read and about second chances.

4 stars
 ♡ One Click Romance ♡
Apr 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
A quick steamy read. I enjoyed it a lot.
Lisa is on a mission and in order to get it done she has to call in a man from her past. Can a childhood love be rekindled? Can the past be left where it's at? Grab a copy an check it out... but keep your battery powered friend handy or your shower ready, you'll need it.
LaGina
Sep 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
LOVE a story about "the boy next door" and even better when they go off to do their own thing and then reconnect a few years later. This story really touched my heart because I could put myself in their shoes and could feel what they where going through.
Kathleen Downey
Adult book. T

this book was an ok read. it was also a very predictable story. The ending was what I thought it would be. No substance.
Lindsey
Amazon Freebie 1/10/14
Mindi
Jan 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
3.5 stars. Quick and not bad.
Jenny
Jessica
May 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Lost and Found
  • Suited (St. Martin Family Saga, #4)
  • Ruin Me
  • Hooked (WET #1)
  • Rock Me (Love Me, #3)
  • The Hermit
  • Untangle My Heart (Tangled Hearts, #1)
  • Petty Cash
  • Crossed Lines (Blurred Lines, #3)
  • Bad Boy Billionaire: The Complete Series
  • Only Desire
  • Mating Addiction (Fated Date Agency #5)
  • Strings Attached
  • Sue and Tom (Yearbook, #2)
  • Wild (Chicago Underground, #4)
  • The Impossible Search for the Perfect Man
  • Delayed Delivery (Pursuit, #2.5)
  • Ever Since Eve (The Keeping Secrets Series, #1)
Multi-published author Bonnie Edwards lives with her husband and pets on the rainy coast of British Columbia. Her earthy, irreverent, love stories sometimes have a paranormal twist, likes curses and ghosts, other times not. But her books always entertain and guarantee a happy ending.
With four ongoing romance series (Tales of Perdition, The Brantons and The Christmas Collection) and contemporary f

The Brantons (3 books)
  • Slow Hand
  • Whole Lot O' Love (The Brantons Book 3)