Start by marking “Love After All (Yesterday's Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love After All  (Yesterday's Love, #2)

Love After All (Yesterday's Love #2)

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  313 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Even though Danielle knows that Todd Hardaway is the man of her parents’ dreams, her heart feels empty. Then she meets the idealistic and attractive Carson Turner, and she feels a flicker of something that might be love. But her cold, dictatorial boss is Carson’s father, which makes Danielle wonder if a relationship between them is even possible.

Carson has spent his life
Published October 1st 2000 by Covenant Communications Inc

To ask other readers questions about Love After All, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love After All

Sep 20, 2011 rated it really liked it
"Love After All" was a good book, but I liked some of Michelle Ashman Bell's other books better. This was still a book that I really liked.

After Danielle breaks up with two people, she feels like she will never get married. She wants to marry someone she loves and not just someone that her parents approve of. She meets Carson, her boss's son, and it's love at first sight. She isn't so sure about him because his father is very mean. Then she loses her job. She can't buy the apartment anymore. C
Feb 24, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: lds-fiction
Danielle breaks up with Todd, the seemingly perfect guy that she can't seem to make herself love, despite just about everyone she knows giving her grief for it. But as the months roll on, she feels like she's drifting--she's doesn't care about her job much, she hasn't had any other love interests come along, and she still lives at home. Then Carson Turner, son of her boss, comes into her life. They feel a connection, but it doesn't seem like much can come of it. Her decision to take charge of he ...more
Apr 21, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adults mostly, LDS people
Recommended to Kelsey by: My aunt
This is the sequel to to "Yesterday's Love" which is a wonderful book. The thing I find interesting is that most of her books all focus at least a bit on finding love, but they all are totally different stories! Also, with this trilogy ("Yesterday's Love", "Love After All", and "Love Lights the Way") I really like how each book is a different perspective, but the main characters are all family members so once you read the first one about Miranda, you can remember the events that happened in her ...more
Jun 30, 2010 rated it really liked it
Losing her job could very well be the best thing to happen to Daniele. She finds an amazing job that is stimulating and creative, accepts a calling to be a YW advisor that invites service, which she takes to a new level. Getting acquainted with Carson Turner before losing her job, and then getting acquainted with "Harry" Turner, his father, after losing her job makes her the "link" between them and reuniting the two before it's too late. Daniele's calling in YW and the girls she serves brought b ...more
Dec 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: lds-fiction
I didn't realize this book was a sequel when I began reading it. Even so, it holds up pretty well on its own and works without having read the first. While I liked the story I also wouldn't say it's anything special and was pretty to predict what would happen. A quick read, a fun little filler, not much more.
Cute, but not really realistic.

*** SPOILER ***

I liked the main characters, but felt that Danielle's plan to get Carson and his father reconciled was a bad one! Would anyone really spring something like that on someone they loved?
Apr 09, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novels
I loved this book everyone! It is such a good example of when you serve others, it's then you find true happiness. After i read this book, i really want to do more for the needy. Please read it to find the true meaning of Christmas.
Sep 25, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Julie by: Kamee Groethe
Another cute lds love novel. Read these books by this author when I had morning sickness, and they kept me occupied!
Nov 22, 2008 rated it really liked it
It was a good book, nothing profound, just a nice read. Michelle Ashman Bell always gives a good read.
May 08, 2008 rated it really liked it
Cute love story that centered around serving others.
Danica Page (One Page at a Time)
I liked this book. I like Bell's style. This book was touching. Not my favorite book, but a good read.
Jul 15, 2008 rated it liked it
LDS fiction again, but I actually liked this one. The plot line kept you guessing throughout the book. The dialog was a little mundane at times, but it kept me interested.
Jun 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Very good book! Loved it!
Feb 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book! It left a lot of imagination and I enjoyed how it ended.
Cassie Johnson
Kathryn Cooper
Jul 22, 2008
  • Echoes
  • The Heart Has Forever
  • Ties That Bind (Rebekka, #2)
  • Run Away Home (Home Trilogy, #1)
  • Diamonds and Danger (Gems and Espionage, #3)
  • Timeless Waltz (Keane-Morrison Family Saga, #1)
  • Just Call Me an Angel
  • Desire of Our Hearts
I grew up in St. George, Utah, where a lot of my family still lives, but now reside with my husband and family in the Salt Lake City area. My favorite thing to do is support my kids in their many interests. Between basketball, ballet and piano lessons we squeeze a lot into a week, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
More about Michele Ashman Bell...

Yesterday's Love (4 books)
  • Yesterday's Love (Yesterday's Love, #1)
  • Love Lights the Way  (Yesterday's Love, #3)
  • Pathway Home  (Yesterday's Love, #4)