Start by marking “Remember Me (Collective, #2)” as Want to Read:
Remember Me (Collective, #2)

Remember Me

(Collective #2)

An exciting new adventure from Stacey Nash, set in the world of The Collective.

When all is lost, she must remember...

Anamae Gilbert managed to thwart The Collective and rescue her father, even though his mind is now a shell. Determined to stop Councilor Manvyke hurting her family again, she’s training to become an active resistance member and enjoying a growing romance. Bu
Published October 1st 2014 by HarperCollins AUS Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Remember Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remember Me

Brenda
4.5

As Anamae (Mae) ramped up her training along with Will, Jax and Lilly, they were safe and secure at the farm which housed the resistance fighters – their rescue of her Dad from The Collective was poignant though – he didn’t remember Mae, didn’t remember any of his past; but at least he was in safe hands and the hope that he would recover was high. The Collective were evil; their plan was to take over the world – the resistance would do everything in their power to stop them…

Mae had removed h
Rochelle
I really enjoyed Forget Me Not, the first book in The Collective series, but Stacey Nash has kicked things up a notch in Remember Me.

Mae and Will have been training hard with the resistance. She is happy to have her father back – even with his memory gone – and her relationship with the gorgeous Jax is growing stronger by the day.

But then the resistance is attacked and Mae wakes up in an unfamiliar location. She can’t remember who she is and is taken to a large house she is told is her home. She
Diane Lynch
Mar 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 of 5 Stars

Stacey Nash creates another great book in the Collective Series, Book 2, Remember Me. Anamae Gilbert and friends are training to continue their fight against the Collective. Mae and Jax were captured by the Collective. Their memories were stolen, and they were programed into thinking they are part of the Collective. I really dislike the Collective. They are the epitome of evil.

I love Mae’s character. She is strong and smart. The characters are well-developed and believable. Stac
Angela Oliver
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was ok
Now, before I get too critical, I will point out that I have not read the first book in this series, and therefore may be missing some of the point. I found this on Netgalley, via Harper Collins and thought it sounded vaguely interested, and it was. Dystopic-style world, love triangle, the resistence VS the masses, it offered nothing new, but more of the familiar.

However, the entire novel is pretty much pointless, as far as I can tell. The main character, Mae, loses her memory in about chapter
Cait Brown
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First off the cover is deceiving but I have to say this was a good deceiving because at the moment I can’t think of a single thing in this book that really irked me. During the first 50 pages we jump sides extremely quickly. Anamae (like anime) our heroine who goes by Mae is part of the resistance against the government. When she is captured by the enemy and has her mind erased she has to fight for her memories back and go back to the life she left behind.
I read this book over a course of two d
Cathlin
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great sequel to the first. I think I may have liked it even more than the first. There were definitely some WTF moments, but I loved all the twists and turns. I especially loved that there was closure with the ending, but enough other unresolved issues to let you know that Mrs. Nash and the Collective are not done. #TeamJaxForever
Cassandra Page
I have been waiting for this book to come out for the past eight months, since I finished the first book in the series, Forget Me Not. And when it did come out I read it in just over 24 hours -- it would've been sooner except that I had to work. Pesky work! (Why can't someone just pay me to read all day?)

Now, I need to start with a disclaimer: Stacey Nash is a very good friend of mine. I adore her and her writing. So in the interests of fairness and an unbiased review, I'll follow up with this:
Sharon Xuereb
Sep 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted on Sharon's Book Nook!

A copy of this book was kindly provided by the author in return for an honest review

The first thing I will mention is that you need to read the first book, Forget Me Not, for the second one to make sense as the story is a continuation. OK now on with the review…

Remember Me was a fun ride and I was glued to this book needing to know what was going to happen next. I flew through it as a result.

This was a fantastic read and we don’t have to get very ma
Pratr- Authors
Nov 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review for Paranormal Romance and Authors that Rock
4 Fangs
Remember Me is the second book in the Collective Series. In this book Mae and Jax are kidnapped by the collective. The collective wipe out their memories. They tell Mae she was injured in a training exercise and that is why she can't remember anything. With Jax they only wiped his memories from when he was with the resistance. The Collective have Mae go to school and training to learn the Collective ways. The whole time Mae feels as if so
Karla
I didn't read book 1. I don't think it has any bearing on my review. Daddy is kidnapped and is no longer the same man he was. Mae has a thing with Jax and Will loves her. She is fighting for the rebellion.

I guess that's what book 1 would have told me.(I many have missed out on the world building)

Now book 2, the beginning is good but it goes down hill from there. It does pick up towards the end, but I'm left with a feeling of 'too little too late'. I have no connection with the characters possib
Wattle
4.5 stars out of 5.

Remember Me is the second book in The Collective Series by Stacey Nash.

Jax and Anamae are kidnapped by the Collective, who wipe their memories and then send them to school and pretend everything is perfectly fine; all the while trying to get information. It takes some time but things slowly start to come back to them, and the build up is so t
Lauren McKellar
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Remember Me is the second book in Nash's The Collective series; and I have to say, for me, this is the book where things get serious :) I was lucky enough to beta read part of this manuscript, and it's clear how straight away from the get go, things have changed. Forget Me Not was a strong introduction into a world where fiction is fact, and nothing is as we know it--Remember Me plunges us into a much darker place, where the characters who were sweet and optimistic in book one are forced to conf ...more
AnaPIN
Jan 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: crit-14
Remember Me is the second book on the collective series and things get even more complicated with Mae no remembering and seeing everything with new eyes. Also we discover more about Manvyke what he is capable of doing to get what he wants, power.
This second book grabs you right from the beginning with a great character development and grow. Every single one of them has changed from what they discovered in the first book, but we’re still pending lots of rides.
This series masterfully written by S
Dana
Sep 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
In this second book in the series, Mae and Jax are kidnapped by the Collective and have their memories wiped so that they do not remember being part of the resistance. Anamae does not remember any of her past at all and is told that she is a member of the Collective and was injured in a training accident. She makes friends with a girl named Cynnie and feels a sense of deja vu about a boy named Jason (who is Jax). Will, in the meantime feels that Beau is not trying hard enough to rescue Mae and h ...more
Els (Tragic Romantic)
Sep 22, 2014 marked it as dnf
Shelves: ebook, netgalley
DNF at 14 chapters.

I tried, I really tried, but this is the second book and I don't care what happens to any of the characters. I don't care about the story or the world building or anything. I forced my way through fourteen chapters, and then read the last one just to see how it ended (predictably). I don't know, maybe it just wasn't for me?

I don't think that I can write a fair review because I don't see where I lost complete interest.
Kristann Monaghan
Oct 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Stacey Nash...you have done it again. Just when I thought The Collective series couldn't get any better, it did! This book ramps up from where we left off in book 1 and the action never stops. I felt so sorry for Will as he realizes his feelings but I am Team Jax all the way! The twists and turns with this second installment leaves you wanting so much more and many unanswered questions. I cannot wait for book 3! Young adult is not just for the young people! Read this!
L.L. Hunter
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Remember me starts off slow, but just before the half way mark, things got really exciting and i was hooked! I just love love triangles, and at one point there were 3 guys vying for Mae's attention. This series as just as exciting and addictive as all my favourite YA series. I cannot wait for book 3!
KyBunnies
****Update***

I have been told that there with be 2 more books in this series and that all questions will be answered

*****************

Originally posted at Bunny's Review

Remember Me: I normally would not read a series unless all books are published. The main reason is the cliff-hangers at the end. I have been known to throw a print across the room over this or hand my kindle to my husband and walk outside and kick a tree over digital. For me the worse part of a book is reaching the ending cliff-ha
Heidi
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Remember Me is the second instalment in a series and continues from where the first book Forget Me Not ended. I would not recommend reading this second part if you haven't read the first one before. You would be missing too much information to make much sense of the plot.

I really enjoyed the characters in Forget Me Not and loved how Stacey has developed them further in this second part. Although I read Forget Me Not over a year ago, I had no difficulties being completely absorbed into the plot o
Katie Hamstead
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure to read this for Stacey as a CP. Remember Me is a fantastic continuation of Mae's story. We see The Collective in more detail, learn parts of their history and politics, and through Mae's eyes we see the plot thicken. We also get to know some unexpected characters.
You also get to see through Will's eyes as he continues the fight against the Collective. I loved this added perspective as Will has such a big heart and burns with conviction.
Not only does the plot thicken in this c
Charissa
Nov 09, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014, dystopian
This sequel is darker than Forget me Not. Mae has lost her memories and doesn’t know who she is. Everything confuses her and the reader too, as we see everything from her perspective. I kept wondering where she was, how she got there, and what everyone else knew. At times I wished the pace had been a little faster because this one was easier to set aside than the first book. Still, wanting to know the answers to Mae’s questions kept me reading. Excited to see how the love-triangle develops in th ...more
Lisa
Dec 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: net-galley-arc
You can find more reviews Mademoisellesnow Blog

First things first for all of you wanting you to read this book. You would need to read the first book first otherwise you’d be like me completely confused as to what’s going on. The book itself was well written, the characters were loveable and I still pushed to finish the book even though I was quite confused. I loved it and can’t wait to see more from this author.
Tania Joyce
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loving this author's writing. The book held me captivated with the main character having lost her memory. It was brilliant work. The tension between the characters is awesome with Mae struggling with her feelings between the two boys out for her affection.

Great world created and awesome characters.

Looking forward to the next one!!!
Peggy
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The series continues with this being the 2nd book. And again, Stacey Nash doesn't disappoint! The story plot is amazing! Not a plot you would think once you are looking at the cover of the book of this series! Characters are amazing! Can't wait to start the next one!

*Received for an honest review*
Melissa
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
An engrossing sci-fi adventure that leaves you wanting more. I am excited about this series and can't wait to read more in the series and by the author.

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review by Netgalley!
Jessica
Nov 30, 2014 rated it liked it
Good book- but be sure to read the first one before taking a gander at this one! It can stand alone but the first one helps build the world a little more.
Sharon
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I beta read Remember Me and I just love the twists that Stacey Nash brought to this book. It's a great sequel.
Emmaly
Nov 08, 2014
Dion
Oct 10, 2014
Natalie Ellis
Nov 11, 2014
  • Divided (Open Heart #1)
  • Awakenings
  • Fall for Me
  • Isla's Inheritance (Isla's Inheritance, #1)
  • Damselfly (Faeble, #2)
  • The Mackenzie Legacy (The Athena Effect #2)
  • Matters Arising from the Identification of the Body: A Guerline Scarfe Investigation
  • Blood of Retribution (Witch Fairy, #9)
  • Finding Home
  • In Stone
  • Losing It: A Collection of VCards
  • For Love or Money (Main Street Merchants #2)
  • Out of the Shadows (Shadowlands, #1)
  • The Day of First Sun (Wizard Hall Chronicles, #1)
  • Cassandra (Delphic Women, #2)
  • Trusted (Trusted, #1)
  • Induction Day (Butterman Travel series #2)
Writing for the young and new adult market, Stacey's books are all adventure filled stories with a good dose of danger, a smattering of romance, and plenty of kissing! Her debut novel, Forget Me Not was released as a three book series through HarperCollins Australia during 2014 / 2015. And her Oxley College Saga is out now.

Hailing from the Hunter Valley in New South Wales, she loves nothing more

Collective (3 books)
  • Forget Me Not (Collective, #1)
  • Never Forgotten (Collective, #3)