Start by marking “Second Touch (Emma's Arabian Nights, #2)” as Want to Read:
Second Touch (Emma's Arabian Nights, #2)

Second Touch (Emma's Arabian Nights #2)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  189 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
***Warning: This is a steamy BDSM romance with a sexy as hell Alpha male submissive and a sensual Domme who loves to please her man in the kinkiest of ways including bondage, flogging, spanking, pegging, light F/F play, voyeurism, exhibitionism, and a M/F+M/F scene so hot it just might melt your panties***

After the best night of her life, Emma Simonov can’t find the stren
Published December 31st 2013 by Honey Mountain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Second Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second Touch

Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
This is the second book of the Emma’s Arabian Nights series by Ann Mayburn. This is not a standalone book so make sure you Read First Kiss before this one. I haven’t read a book by Ann Mayburn that I didn’t like and after reading this one I can say that is still true.

The book starts off with a beautiful date between Emma & Ryan. Its very touching and for once Emma doesn’t have to be the strong one. Even though she is a sexual dominant she is still a woman and Ryan treats her like the most sp
Elizabeth
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was so not a fan of previous stories of a Domme ...you totally made me fall in love with Mistress Emma and a real alpha male Ryan. Thank you! Can't wait to continue their story.
⚜️Trea
Aug 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: challenges-2014
The serial aspect of this series wore thin for me in this book, especially with how it jumped right into a scene and the cliffhanger it left you on. I also didn't enjoy how much of a stalker Ryan became in this book, it didn't mesh well with the submissive aspect of his personality. Can we say Dom in every aspect of his life but the bedroom? I realize that's how the author wants him to be, but he even was acting like a bit of a Dom during a supposed submissive scene. That made me feel that he wa ...more
Siobhan Muir
May 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
I finished this book in less than two days (which is big for me since I don't get a lot of time to read). This is the second book in Emma's Arabian Nights and oh man, Ms. Mayburn sucks me in every time. Emma is a Domme and Ryan is her alpha submissive. It's hot, sexy, and emotionally charged series worth the read. Ryan made a pretty big mistake in this one and I'm sure there's going to be hell to pay for it when Emma finds out. Happily waiting on the next one.
at Romance Authors at Large Hot Reads
This novella continues on from the first book First Kiss. Ms. Mayburn delivers as expected with high sensuality, and kink with a heavy hand. What more could a girl ask for? If you're looking for a series that distinctly has a femdom for the lead, you will not be disappointed with this selection. Be prepared to melt into a pile of mush and fall for a hero that's totally worthy of his own harem. My only disappointment is that the book ended on a cliff hanger.
Monica Guidroz
Mar 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Whoa... This is the first story I've read with a male submissive and female domme (part one was in a boxed set that I purchased) and didn't think I would enjoy it, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Ryan is the sub in this relationship, but he's still swoon worthy alpha male who wants to protect his woman. And Emma's character is fun to read about. I'm definitely looking forward to the next part of the series.
Kellee
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read this in one sitting because I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN! While Ann writes some seriously hot books, and the sex in this one is off the chain, this is more than just a string of sex scenes. There's a story here. And as Emma and Ryan's saga continues to unfold in this second book, it just builds more anticipation for the next. Buy this book!
Katherine
Feb 18, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
I liked this second entry in the series. Emma and Ryan realize they love each other, they have some smoking hot scenes. And he does something to help her family, secretly, and I’m sure it’s going to come back and bite him in the ass. Looking forward to part 3.

Bought from kobo.
Mandie Trahan
Jun 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love this series.
Holy cow I didn't know I would enjoy the party scene so much. I'm looking forward to the next installment of the series.
Liz Donatelli
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for #3!
Angelina May
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As Always I loved it! I am half way through the Children of the Night (currently on Night's Pleasure) series and haven't been able to put them down!!
Amy Braden
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another winner!!

Ryan and Emma's story continue and I loved it. Seeing their relationship develop a little further was wonderful. I cannot wait for the next book.
Jodi Cain
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is some good reading..
Nicole Baylor
Aug 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
omg I can't wait for the third book!!!
Denise H.
Jul 18, 2015
Book Red
May 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Minding Mistress (Club Esoteria, #3)
  • An Indecent Proposition (Indecent, #5)
  • Bring On the Heat
  • Dream Vacation
  • Fight For Me (Fight For, #1; Invitation to Eden, #5)
  • Dial M for Menage
  • Escape From Reality (Invitation to Eden #3)
  • A Whole New Light
  • Shaken (The Martini Sisterhood, #1)
  • FrankenDom
  • Playing the Game (Neighborly Affection, #1)
  • Falling for Her Husband (The Renaldis, #3)
  • Being Amber (New Atlanta, #1)
  • Four For Christmas
  • The Naked Truth (The Confederacy Treaty, #2)
  • Taming Kalinda (Doms of Chicago, #2)
Ann is Queen of the Castle to her wonderful husband and three sons in the mountains of West Virginia. In her past lives she's been an Import Broker, a Communications Specialist, a US Navy Civilian Contractor, a Bartender/Waitress, and an actor at the Michigan Renaissance Festival. She also spent a summer touring with the Grateful Dead(though she will deny to her children that it ever happened).

Fro
More about Ann Mayburn

Emma's Arabian Nights (4 books)
  • First Kiss (Emma's Arabian Nights, #1)
  • Third Chance (Emma's Arabian Nights, #3)
  • Fourth Embrace (Emma's Arabian Nights, #4)