Start by marking “The Madam (VIP, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Madam (VIP, #2)

The Madam

(VIP #2)

Some people need love…

I need sex, money, control, and power.

Anyone could have those four things, but only one could have VIP. Becoming Madam was never a choice for me, it was a mandated order from the most powerful woman I knew- my mother. I was born to fill her shoes, never to make mistakes, or to show weakness.

You are the product of your environment. They say the apple d
Published May 19th 2014 (first published May 17th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Madam, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Pam
5 bow down to The Madam stars

Caution before reading: Check all your inhibitions, judgments, assumptions, values, and beliefs at the door.

The Madam is unlike any other, brilliantly ruthless, sensually sexual, powerful and in control. We first met The Madam in Ysabelle’s story VIP, and along with Ysabelle, we wondered,
“What happened to you? What happened to make you this way?”

The Madam took pity on us and shared her story. I don't think it was ever a question of what happened or who made The M
Alexis *Reality Bites*
FULL REVIEW POSTED 5-19-14
REVIEW -mature content reader discretion is advised.
5 STARS out of 5
Genre: Adult Fiction-Erotica-Dark
NOTE: This is not for the faint of heart this book contains sexual explicit scenes that include f-f, m-f-m, and plenty more.

“Darling, I don’t fit the part, the part fits me” -Madam

Madam gives every alpha male out here in book world a run for their money. You want to measure cocks? Hers is BIGGER! There is no one like her. SHE IS A BEAST! *Grins* An unstoppable, non
Debra
Jan 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing

★★★★☆ 4.5 Stars! ** Full review now posted.

"Some people need love...I need sex, money, power, and control."

The Madam is fierce, unapologetic, strong and BALLSY. She is not a person you want to cross or someone whose bad graces you want to find yourself in. BUT her story did make for one hell of a crazy, sensual, messed up, disturbingly fascinating and - without a doubt - ENTERTAINING ride filled with lot so sex, drugs and rock and roll.

I will admit The Madam is nothing like the first book in t
Candace
I was a little hesitant to read this book, because I loathed the Madam in VIP. Since VIP ended on such a positive note, I was hoping that the follow-up in the series would continue with the relationship between Ysabelle and Sebastian. I was initially disappointed when I saw that book 2 did not pick up where VIP left off. I got over that quickly!

This book goes back in time to tell the story of the Madam, beginning when she was a young child and ending a short while after the point where VIP left
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
MY RATING: ☆☆☆☆☆ "THE MADAM" by M.Robinson

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Complimentary copy provided by the author "M.Robinson" in exchange for an honest review.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Move over "50 Shades of Grey" and make room for "The Madam" this book was panty wetting hot!!

"From the moment you were born, you were mean't for greater things, things that the average person will never be able to achieve. A lifestyle made only for a "VIP"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you thought "VIP" was the best book you have read in 2013 you are in for a treat with "The Madam" you can no
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
I hated and liked Madam/Lilith in Book 1 but in her own book omg she was cray but I get why and let's just say that I actually liked her and that ending. OMG.
Dee Montoya
****4 Risqué Stars****
(ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review)

WOW!!!The Madame has rendered me speechless...

It's been a few days since I've read this book and I'm still thinking about it, I can't get away from the Madame, I'm obsessed and shocked by her story. When you read this book be ready to leave your inhibitions at the door, to forget about what's right or wrong, The Madame will own you and haunt you and there's nothing you can do but play by her rules, love her or
Michelle
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

☆ ☆ ☆☆ 4.5 Angel Stars ☆ ☆ ☆☆

“I don’t depend on anyone other than myself, because at the end of the day that’s all I have. I rely on no one and that’s what makes me incredible at what I do. I live in a man’s world and I fucking own it. Women rule this world and the only reason we let men believe they do is because they lead with their cocks. Our pussies hold the power. We give life and are the only thing organism in this world that can bleed f
Jettie Woodruff
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-books
I am not even sure what I just read. Overly impressed with M's work on this book. I thought I loved VIP, but now I think I just liked it. The Madam is sooooooo much better. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book and all the crazy that goes on. Kudos M. You did it. 5 stars all day long. This book is nothing like VIP. This book is crazy over the top. I highly recommend it to anyone with an open mind. YAY!!!!!!! So happy it lived up to my expectations.
Honey Warren
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"You don't run an empire by being nice." The Madam

I was anxiously awaiting the story of the Madam! I LOVED VIP and could not WAIT to find out what made Lilith into The Madam of VIP. Her story was even better than I was hoping for! She was the ultimate, self-proclaimed, puppet master.

There prologue to MVP was at the end of the book SCORE!!!!! Can't wait for that book!

Read this series!
Donna
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We get to know more about “Madam” in this second book of the trilogy. She is one tough lady and you need to read this book to understand the first book and hopefully the next one. Very erotic, sometimes cruel, heartless, brutal etc, but highly addictive. Loved it. Moving on to the next book.
warhawke
Jan 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When I first found out about VIP 2, I secretly wished the book would be about Madam because she was mysterious and intriguingly bold bitch or even Brooke. The Madam was someone you’d love to hate. Then when I found out it is about her, I was so…

Before reading it, I assumed Lilith had a hard life growing up in unloved, poor, abusive environment (like Ysa did), but I’m glad that all shattered from Chapter 1.

For a while, I thought my mother’s favorite phrase was “you’re fired”, she was the Donal
Paula
May 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance, erotica

4 stars

M. Robinson is definitely a brilliant storyteller. This story is dark, twisted, dirty, erotic, fierce, manipulative, and scandalous. To say I was glued to the pages, with all the twists and turns, is a massive understatement.

The heroine, who is also the villain, does not pull any punches. She did some things that made me seriously hate her and want to rip her hair out. And one thing is for sure, do NOT mess with THE MADAM; she will f@ck you up.

The VIP series is truly amazing. It's nothin
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
I don't think it's made me like Madam any less reading this book. I can see now why she's the way she is but it doesn't help when she doesn't do good from her bad experience.
Michelle
Jun 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed
Screenshot_7

We first meet Madam in VIP, but in The Madam we get to read how her rise to power unfolds. The lengths she went to claim the power, control and money she knew she was born to have.

Much like VIP, The Madam begins at the beginning. A very young Lilith is conditioned to be exceptional from the minute she was born. VIP was her birthright, a legacy passed down one generation after the next. As she grows up she starts to realize that the desire to fill her mother's shoes grows and she begins to fall
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Jan 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Madam is a highly sexually intense and erotically-charged story of power, sex and control. Is there love? Yes, there is, in a way. The story of Lilith and her rise to become the powerful and influential head of a high-class call-girl operation is tragic at times and always gripping. Her mother trains her in the ways of the lifestyle, and Vivian will certainly not win any Mother of the Year awards. But she is sure of a woman's power and never lets her daughter forget it.

This story spans sever
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
Jan 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: may-2014

Freaking loved it.
I didn't know sometimes if I loved the madam or hated her. But I was HOOKED from beginning to end.

And don't even get me started on Mika!! Yum!

And I can't believe the ENDING. WOW didn't see it coming!! (view spoiler)
Jen
You love her.
You hate her.
You’re shocked.
Turned on.
Blown away!!!!
Yes ladies, I’m talking about Lilith Veronica Stone… AKA THE MADAM!!!

This chick is wild, crazy, and rules the world with her multi-million dollar VIP business and her pu$$y. When I read VIP, the first thing I thought was, “What the fuck did I just read?!!!” Well The Madam freakin rocked my world. You can hate her all you want, but she ROCKED in my book!!!! She was born into VIP and she plans on taking it to the top!!!

After reading
Kimerin's Confessions of a Bibliophile
It was a privilege to watch Monica's writing evolve into something so significant that it has the power to capture your attention and become consumed by the story. The Madam did that to me. The Madam has amazing character development and really adds to the overall premise of the series. I know what a lot of fans are thinking: what about Ysabelle and Sebastian? Calm down my friends, there are parts in this story that are told from Madam's POV that contribute to the scenes that occur in book 1. It ...more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Holy effing hell!!!!!!!! What the hell did I just read...... I mean I can't wrap my mind around it. I thought I loved VIP but shiz I loved loved The Madam. I mean I after reading VIP I was blown away by the story. M. Robinson knows how to write a story that leaves you breathless and questioning your sanity because you're like what the eff did I just read?

The Madam brought us a new level of insanity that is the only way to describe The Madam. She knows what she wants and goes after it. She will n
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it, dark
I seriously didn't think that M. Robinson could do any better than her debut novel as I loved it. However this book blew me away.

This is Madams story. We met her in book one and now we get to hear her story. I disliked her in book one however she's certainly grown on me after reading her story.

This book is raw, angsty and intense. Madams story is full of twists and turns that will have you gasping. There is also plenty of hot, erotic scenes.
Loved this story and I'm so looking forward to book t
Efrat Almog
Oct 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF
I'm speechless.
Eye Candy Bookstore
May 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Madam did not disappoint. I was very pleasantly surprised with the Madam’s story. I am usually not a lover of “back stories” or flash backs but M Robinson wrote the story of Madam perfectly. I was completely absorbed and entertained throughout the whole book and couldn’t put it down. I needed to know what made this woman “tick”.
Lilith Stone, the one and only Madam from book one of the VIP Series was born to become a VIP. Her mother groomed her from a very young age to become the charming, co
❤️Melanie
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So Fan-fucking-tastic!! Can't wait.
Holy shit Madam is ruthless. Another amazing story by M. Robinson. I must say the details in this story are mind blowing. The relationship between Madam & Mika have the hopeless romantic in me wanting more for them but Madam is clear on what they are.
I am excited for the next book and the little glimpse that was given is already heartbreaking.
Vanessa
This book...um, yeah. No words...okay, I have a few but you have to wait. Review to come with my tour date of 1/23/15...
Page Turning Book Junkie
Shelves: fav-must-read
*ARC provided for blog tour review* For your next fix: http://www.pageturningbookjunkie.blog...

5 out of 5 Dark, Disturbing, All-Consuming, Holy Hotness Stars!

[image error] photo themadam_zps1aadb790.jpeg

*Taps mic* Attention ladies and gents...the Madam has arrived and she is taking no effin prisoners! If you are looking for a kissing during sunsets while riding unicorns type of love story, then you are in the wrong place. The Madam is down and dirty, and takes the life that was given by the balls. If you read VIP, then everyon
Nina ~ Social Butterfly PR
Nina's review

Fear makes you weak and I am not a weak woman.

I must admit going into The Madam, I was a bit skeptical….I wasn’t at all crazy about the bitch in the first book, so I knew M. Robinson was going to have her work cut out for her in book two convincing me to like Madam. You see in VIP, Madam was a real piece of work. Everything about Madam was arrogant, crass and conniving with little sincerity or warmth but when I opened up The Madam…her story….I realized not everything you see on the
Gwen ~the Book Diva
4.5 "Low down-dirty" stars!

*ARC provided to G the Book Diva Blog in exchange for an honest review* SEE GIVEAWAY LINK BELOW!

For shame Madam!
 photo madam_zps02cdb83d.gif

This is Madam's story told from her POV alone. It's a prequel to VIP, then runs parallel and jumps just a bit into the future. It does't have much to do with the characters from book 1 although she does talk about them. This still should not be read as a standalone because you'll need info from both books to read #3.

As messed up as Madam was, I couldn't
Review Date: May 13th 2014
Steam Rating: Nuclear
Overall Rating: 4 STARS

Review:

My name is Lilith Veronica Stone, aka Madam, and this is my story.

And what a story it was! Madam is a unique person to put it mildly. You will hate her, you will envy her, and at times you will even pity her. Will you ever like her? Well I can tell you that
Kerri Mirabella
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Sexy Stars. Holy Hell...if you thought you loved VIP well then you are in for a treat. This book is filled with raw intensity and M. has stepped it up quite a few levels with this one! I mean, I almost don't even know what to say! Let me start off by saying that reading book 1, VIP, is a must before diving into the Madam. The Madam is a woman that I LOVED to HATE in VIP. I found myself wondering what the hell could've possibly happened to her to make her the way she is. Well, The Madam answere ...more
all things about The Madam 39 48 May 31, 2014 08:58AM

• Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Atonement (Alfonzo, #4)
  • Shadows of Deceit (Sin City Heat, #5)
  • Soul Resurrected (Sons of Wrath, #2)
  • Breaking Shaun (Breaking Free, #2)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • Stripping Asjiah II
  • Something like Normal (Something like Normal, #1)
  • Rewired (Progress, #3)
  • Leverage (The Mistaken #2)
  • Conflict (Control, #2)
  • Mr. Seductive (Heartfelt #2)
  • Yes, Master
  • Overwhelmed (Blurred Lines, #1)
  • Lily of the Springs
USA Today Bestselling Author of El Diablo, The Good Ol' Boys Standalone Series, The VIP Trilogy, Tempting Bad and Two Sides.

www.authormrobinson.com