Start by marking “Deník úúúplně obyčejného vlkodlaka” as Want to Read:
Deník úúúplně obyčejného vlkodlaka

Deník úúúplně obyčejného vlkodlaka

Jsem Luke Thorpe a je mi patnáct. Ve škole mi jde matika, zato sport je tragédie. No co, to by se dalo přežít. Nejhorší je, že nejsem tak úplně normální... Docela nedávno jsem zjistil, že jsem vlkodlak. Znáte to, dlouhá srst, špičaté zuby a vytí na měsíc – to umí pořádně zkomplikovat život. A když se poblíž objeví úhlavní nepřítel vlkodlaků, je na problém zaděláno.
Published 2013 by Fragment

To ask other readers questions about Deník úúúplně obyčejného vlkodlaka, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deník úúúplně obyčejného vlkodlaka

Kelly
Mar 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this with my 11 year old and we both loved it. Very much along the lines of Diary of a Wimpy Kid but with supernatural characters. Very funny. Great book for 5th grade and up!
David Suski
Finished this with my daughter. I'm not going to go too far into detail but I will say this: it wasn't terribly great. The plot was so corny it wasn't funny and just seemed cringey. The characters were one dimensional. The humor fell flat even for a kid. Finishing it was a slog. I almost gave it one star but I felt like it was so mediocre that it didn't even make me hate it enough for that. It was just blah from start to finish. No flare. No substance. Just words on a page.
Glenajo
This is definitely not my cup of tea, but I can see lots of my Middle School boys getting into this big time. Can't wait to see if I can attract a few. Lots of middle school humor and angst along with the ever popular werewolf.
Roxanne
Aug 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: werewolves, 2013
To be honest, I just brought this book on impulse. It was only $7 at Wal-Mart so I thought "Why not?"

Hairy-Not-Scary Werewolf is a middle school book. It written for around 4th or 5th grade so it's pretty light. I started school this week and haven't had a lot of time to read, so this was a perfect quick read for me.

Luke Thorpe is that kid in school that doesn't have a lot of friends and concentrates mainly on his grades not his social life. His life rapidly changes after he is bitten by a dog b
P.M.
Oct 05, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Luke N. Thorpe wants to ace his upcoming (3 months in the future) exams and go on to a career in politics. The only roadblock to his ambition is a disease (rabies?) which is causing him to do strange things like break his blazer and attempt to eat a roadkill squirrel. (He also marks his school desk as his territory in wolfy fashion.) Then a cool guy named Ryan Savage reveals that Luke is an alpha werewolf and is destined to rid the world of the vampires who stole the island of Hirta from the wer ...more
Barbara
The Diary of a Wimpy Kid set will enjoy this title which features a fifteen-year-old who realizes that he's a werewolf. Not only that, but he's an alpha wolf. There are plenty of humorous moments as Luke Thorpe goes from being involved in the debate club and chess club and serving as the butt of many classmates' jokes about his hair to consuming raw meat bought on sale at the local supermarket and seriously pondering road kill alongside the street. It's amusing to witness his meek reaction to cl ...more
Heather
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5 stars.

The book was ok. I like the journal entry style, but Luke's attitude turned me away several times even though I kept reading. I'm glad to say it DID get better somewhere between pages 80 and 100. All while reading this book I kept wondering how Luke could not know sooner what he was. The ending could have been a little better, but for a book set for this reading level it is a good book.
David Meza
Jan 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book because it puts you in the life of an Honour Student whose life slowly falls apart by discovering he's a werewolf. Luke tries to balance the bore of a normal life and the excitement and gore of a werewolf life. He has to learn to control his transformations, though, otherwise he might eat everyone in the school!
Yim
Jan 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is one of my favourite book series and this particular book doesn't let me down. I love it! I wish there'd be more scenes between Luke and Nigel though, as they seem to have many things in common and the two of them could have become a golden pair of supernaturals.
Alyson {Error Nebula}
Why did they post here the Hebrew version also? 0.0
Barbara Signorelli
I really thought this book was funny and I think my brother would really enjoyed it.
Rylee Driscoll
Feb 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was a fun, interesting read!! I totally recommend this book to kids 4th grade and above!! It reminds me of books like Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and Dork Diaries!
Kim
Sep 26, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Completely silly. There were parts that made me giggle pretty hard. This will appeal to lots of humor loving middle school boys.
Rebecca
I read this a while back and don't remember a lot about it, except that it was pretty ridiculous and predictable. Didn't love it.
SV
the worst book in the earth!
Denita