Start by marking “Forbidden Fruit: Volume Two” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Fruit: Volume Two

Forbidden Fruit: Volume Two

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  189 Ratings  ·  49 Reviews
A collection of erotic forbidden romance novellas from some of today's bestselling authors.

Release date: April 2014

Novellas include:

Dancing with Desire by Kasey Millstead
The rules are clear:
No sex with the patrons.
Dance like no one’s watching.
Fuck them with your eyes.
Make love to them with your moves.
But, no sex with the patrons. Ever.
Why is it, when someone tells you
Published April 2014

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Fruit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Fruit

Publication Date – April 2014
Type – Part of Anthology
Genre - Erotica
Rating – 4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary Copy provided by Author in exchange for an honest review.

Review
HOLY SHIT!! When the author approached me to read her novella – she warned me it was erotica and that she was writing out of her normal genre….but MAN…I wasn’t expecting this! I really should have looked at the name of the collecti
Lisa Karafa
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: yes
Perfect Modern Day Bedtime Story

Penny Reid provided a copy of Wicked Wicked Wicked Witch for review.

Being a huge Penny Reid fan and loving her sense of humor, I wasn't sure what to expect with her attempt to write erotica other than it would have a level of wit not normally associated with the genre.

WWWW did not disappoint. From the very beginning, Maleficent's character showcased Penny's ability to take a difficult situation and inject her special brand of sparkle. The fact that the story revol
Penny Reid
Jan 02, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)

Blurb for Wicked, Wicked, Wicked Witch:
Maleficent Taylor has a problem, she’s a witch who is infatuated with a prince. She’s not a real witch, but she does play one at the largest theme park in the world. This prince, however, is strictly off limits and he has been since their families clashed eight years ago, ending with her parents divorced and her brother in jail. In life and in the movies, the beautiful princess always ends up with the handsome prince, and the witch always loses. But, much
Carver's Book Cravings
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC of Dancing with Desire by Kasey Millstead

5 Stars

This book was HOT!!  It had me wanting more.  I wanted to know what happened with the couple.

Anna is a stripper at a high class gentleman's club.  The biggest rule is no fucking the clients.  That will get you fired.  She enjoys her job and has never had the desire to fuck a client until Ethan.  She can't get him out of her mind and pictures him when alone at night.  Will she risk her job to be with him?

Ethan wants Anna and h
Jessika Harper
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Burning Desire by Vicki Green

Parker is steamy! He is rich and successful.

Riley is a nurse. She is stubborn.

Even as a short story, you can't help but be completely drawn in from the first page! It was sexy, hot and steamy. Some parts I felt my mouth hanging wide open. One part made me sad but it was also a bittersweet moment. do not think the hotness level wasn't high because of the story's length because it was hot! Whew!

Surrendering Innocence by Amalie Silver

Christine is mom of a teenage boy wh
Ajs  Book Reviews
Apr 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Burning Desire by Vicki Green

Parker is steamy! He is rich and successful.

Riley is a nurse. She is stubborn.

Surrendering Innocence by Amalie Silver

Christine is mom of a teenage boy wh
Miranda Whore
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Taste of Mr. Davenport by Jessica Ingro
**This is a novella included in the anthology Forbidden Fruits II**

HOLYMOTHEROFALLTHATISSMUTTATSIC!
Jessica Ingro, you my dear, KILLED it with this one. When I saw that you wrote a novella for something called Forbidden Fruits all manner of horrors actually raced through my head and I was having vivid images of weird step-sibling relations and dirty old teachers hitting on students… but this… wow.

I had to make a NEW shelf on Goodreads just because this
Heather Carver
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Received and ARC of Duty of Care by Lisa Edward for an honest review!!

5 Stars

This book was really HOT. It was a great fast, short read.

Toni is just starting her new job. She is a nurse and had been working at a nursing home and is now working at a hospital with patients of all ages. She is excited to get into a different environment. Her very first day she is warned of the patient in room ten being a jerk. She doesn't let that affect her and she offers to work with him. She never expected to h
Liv Morris
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
 photo Teaser3jpg_zpsdf9ec5eb.jpg

Blurb: Her Secret Service by Liv Morris

When a hot Secret Service agent meets a beautiful nymphomaniac, rules are broken.

Cammie Douglas is a spoiled and promiscuous beauty who's completely out of control. She attends Southern Methodist University where her life revolves around finding her next hook-up. Her father, Senator Anthony Douglas is a candidate for President and fears his "little" girl's latest public scandal could damage his campaign. He bribes Secret Service agent Jude Warner into wat
Joy Whiteside
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to read and review a few of the stories contained in this anthology. From what I have read, this is an awesome collection.

Burning Desire- Vicki Green
This is an awesome read, written by Vicki Green. It moved along at an amazing pace, has characters that you fall in love with instantly and an amazing story that will keep you entertained throughout.

The Taste Of Mr. Davenport- Jessica Ingro
Jessica Ingro has written a wonderful story that has amazing cha
  • Forbidden Fruit: Volume One
  • Shiver: 13 Sexy Tales of Humor and Horror
  • Savaged
  • The Edge of Heaven (The McRaes, #2)
  • Spring Fling: A New Adult Anthology
  • Taboo The Collection
  • Taboo
  • Rewired (Progress, #3)
  • Dead Vampires Don't Date (Kate Storm, #1)
  • Tempt
  • Hot for Teacher
  • Twisted Magic (Raven's Cove #1)
  • StepSister Devotion I (A Stepbrother Romance, #1)
  • Forbidden Fruit
  • Flesh: Alpha Males and Taboo Tales (The Naughty List Bundles)
  • The Bad Boys of Summer Anthology
  • Breach Of Contract (Bound #2)
  • Love and Decay 2, Episode Four (Love and Decay 2, #4)
7011930
Kasey Millstead is a wife and mother of four children. She lives in a picturesque location in country New South Wales, Australia.

Kasey is the author of the #1 bestselling Down Under Cowboy series. She is also the author of The Steele Investigations series, Fighting to Stay and Illicit Desire.

When she is not busy writing, racing around after her children and husband or trying to avoid doing housew
More about Kasey Millstead...