Start by marking “Forbidden Fruit: Volume Two” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Fruit: Volume Two

Forbidden Fruit: Volume Two

A collection of erotic forbidden romance novellas from some of today's bestselling authors.

Release date: April 2014

Novellas include:

Dancing with Desire by Kasey Millstead
The rules are clear:
No sex with the patrons.
Dance like no one’s watching.
Fuck them with your eyes.
Make love to them with your moves.
But, no sex with the patrons. Ever.
W/>Dancing
Published April 2014

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Fruit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Fruit

Publication Date – April 2014
Type – Part of Anthology
Genre - Erotica
Rating – 4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary Copy provided by Author in exchange for an honest review.

Review
HOLY SHIT!! When the author approached me to read her novella – she warned me it was erotica and that she was writing out of her normal genre….but MAN…I wasn’t expecting this! I really should have looked at the name of the collection it is part of maybe I wouldn’t have been so shocked.

Surrending to Innocence by Amalie Silver

Book – Surrendering to Innocence
Author – Amalie Silver
Publication Date – April 2014
Type – Part of Anthology
Genre - Erotica
Rating – 4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary Copy provided by Author in exchange for an honest review.

Review

Reading the Prologue – I didn’t know if I was going to be able to do it….could I get through this story that others would label as “taboo”? Why does it bother me…reading it? Well, I guess you can say the story hit a little too close to home….*wink

Now please Ms. Silver – never, ever again question your ability to write erotica because you nailed this sucker right on the head! Not only will this story have you squirming in your seat but it will have you practically rolling on the floor with the humor she incorporates into the story.

Oh My God how I loved Moan-a and the antics Christine got into – what a freaking hoot!!

So now I have to explain why I took a ½ star off….it was the ending…I know it had to end that way and it was for the best but shit….I would have loved to have read more about Watson and Christine!

Re-Cap
I can’t tell you much about the story without giving away the whole book and ruining for you – but I will leave you with this….take a thirty something divorced Mom…..her teenage son……her son’s “hot” friend……and a sex craved old high school friend and mix them all together – oh and did I mention that “hot” friend is a virgin?
Lisa Karafa
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: yes
Perfect Modern Day Bedtime Story

Penny Reid provided a copy of Wicked Wicked Wicked Witch for review.

Being a huge Penny Reid fan and loving her sense of humor, I wasn't sure what to expect with her attempt to write erotica other than it would have a level of wit not normally associated with the genre.

WWWW did not disappoint. From the very beginning, Maleficent's character showcased Penny's ability to take a difficult situation and inject her special brand of sp
Penny Reid
Jan 02, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)

Blurb for Wicked, Wicked, Wicked Witch:
Maleficent Taylor has a problem, she’s a witch who is infatuated with a prince. She’s not a real witch, but she does play one at the largest theme park in the world. This prince, however, is strictly off limits and he has been since their families clashed eight years ago, ending with her parents divorced and her brother in jail. In life and in the movies, the beautiful princess always ends up with the handsome prince, and the witch always loses. But, much
Carver's Book Cravings
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC of Dancing with Desire by Kasey Millstead

5 Stars

This book was HOT!!  It had me wanting more.  I wanted to know what happened with the couple.

Anna is a stripper at a high class gentleman's club.  The biggest rule is no fucking the clients.  That will get you fired.  She enjoys her job and has never had the desire to fuck a client until Ethan.  She can't get him out of her mind and pictures him when alone at night.  Will she risk her
Jessika Harper
Apr 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Burning Desire by Vicki Green

Parker is steamy! He is rich and successful.

Riley is a nurse. She is stubborn.

Even as a short story, you can't help but be completely drawn in from the first page! It was sexy, hot and steamy. Some parts I felt my mouth hanging wide open. One part made me sad but it was also a bittersweet moment. do not think the hotness level wasn't high because of the story's length because it was hot! Whew!

Surrende
Ajs  Book Reviews
Apr 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Burning Desire by Vicki Green

Parker is steamy! He is rich and successful.

Riley is a nurse. She is stubborn.

Miranda Whore
Mar 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Taste of Mr. Davenport by Jessica Ingro
**This is a novella included in the anthology Forbidden Fruits II**

HOLYMOTHEROFALLTHATISSMUTTATSIC!
Jessica Ingro, you my dear, KILLED it with this one. When I saw that you wrote a novella for something called Forbidden Fruits all manner of horrors actually raced through my head and I was having vivid images of weird step-sibling relations and dirty old teachers hitting on students… but this… wow.

I had to make a NEW shelf on Goodreads just because this novella didn’t fit under any of them. And the shelf
Heather Carver
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Received and ARC of Duty of Care by Lisa Edward for an honest review!!

5 Stars

This book was really HOT. It was a great fast, short read.

Toni is just starting her new job. She is a nurse and had been working at a nursing home and is now working at a hospital with patients of all ages. She is excited to get into a different environment. Her very first day she is warned of the patient in room ten being a jerk. She doesn't let that affect her and she offers to work with him. She never e
Joy Whiteside
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to read and review a few of the stories contained in this anthology. From what I have read, this is an awesome collection.

Burning Desire- Vicki Green
This is an awesome read, written by Vicki Green. It moved along at an amazing pace, has characters that you fall in love with instantly and an amazing story that will keep you entertained throughout.

The Taste Of Mr. Davenport- Jessica Ingro
Jessica Ingro has written a
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
Really written for those who LOVE forbidden romances.
Good bit of fun.
✿kawehi.reviews
Mar 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
*Note to readers: I'm only rating and evaluating Lisa Edward and Nikki Worrell's stories as those were the only parts of the anthology that I read to review*

**Duty of Care by Lisa Edward**

3.5 stars!!

In a nutshell, newbie healthcare nurse, Toni Masters, moves into small town and ends up finding her first charge to be the hell raising and most antagonizing patient on the entire hospital floor: Michael "Harley" Davidson.

As you can imagine, sparks go off between these two. Only with Harley still recovering f/>3.5/>**Duty*Note
Shay
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Taste of Mr. Davenport by Jessica Ingro
~~This is a novella included in the anthology Forbidden Fruits II~~

I just finished The Taste of Mr. Davenport and I loved it. It was hot and steamy and honestly what would you do if you had an attraction for your best friend's dad. Trust me, nothing like you imagine, sexy, built, a charmer. How would you feel if you found out he was attracted to you too? Your 19, hes 37. Big age difference but would you go for it? Hell yeah buddy! You
Heather andrews
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received, 'Dancing with Desire' to review from Kasey Millstead so I haven't read the other stories in this anthology just her novella in the book. Let me just say that if the rest of the stories are as good as Kasey's then I'll be buying this book for a FULL REVIEW! Not much to highlight or note in this story, but what I did highlight will get your panties wet ladies, Ethan I just wanted to take him home, "I'm going to eff you, Anna. Here, in front of everyone, or in private. The choice is you ...more
Amber
Apr 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
This review is only for the novella 'Her Secret Service' by Liv Morris

I was given an ARC of Her Secret Service by Liv Morris for an honest review! I received the ARC late last night, and finished it today! While the book wasn't too realistic, it was incredibly hot!! I'm not worried about the realistic part of it, because it's fiction. A lot of people don't read books for the realism of them! They read them to escape into a different life, a different world, even just for a litt
Quimataz
*Review for Burning Desire by Vicki Green

Parker is rich, successful and all kinds of Hot.

Riley is studying to be a nurse. With only six months of training, she's surprised when asked to go to assist a dying woman in her home. From there the story unravels beautifully making you wish for it to never end.
There's sad moments, but also steaming hot ones too.
If you are looking for a quick read that'll leave you panting... look no further because this is it!
Melissa
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of Dancing with Desire by Kasey Millstead for an honest review.

Wow. This story is HOT. If you love erotica this is for you. I loved how you could feel what she was feeling. Her desire becomes yours. Very descriptive without being over the top. I felt like it was longer than it was because I was so involved.
I have yet to find a writing by Kasey Millstead that I don't love. :)

I will be buying the whole book ASAP!!

Thanks Kasey!
Bella
Apr 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sins of the Flesh - Adriane Leigh

Holy Hotness!!
Tressa and Father Rafael work together and have spectacular chemistry together.

"He was beautiful. He was forbidden. He was sexy and fucked like a man starved."

This was a quick, extremely hot read, made all the more sexy by the taboo factor.

Highly recommend!

Can't wait for Sinful Things!!!

I need to read the others in this anthology.
Peta Benjamin
Apr 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic
Dancing with Desire is a short novella in the Forbidden Fruit Volume II. I was gifted with a complimentary copy for an honest review. This was a quick read and lovers of Erotica will enjoy it. It was a well thought out storyline and written well.
Eriska
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ITS FUCKING AWESOME!!!
Luv all the stories in this volume!
Wondering will it continue on Vol 3?? #hope

and I'm looking forward to read the epilogue of The Taste of Mr. Davenport..

Adriane Leigh
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE!!!! http://amzn.com/B00JPHFK18

Taboo erotic short stories by your favorite authors!
Julie (Jewlsbookblog)
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, short-read, romance
I thought this sensual short story was well written with a great message! I wonder if Penny will write an epilogue for Mal and Phillip..
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review of The Taste of Mr. Davenport by Jessica Ingro

4.5 Stars

18+ Review

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fuck your friend's shit hot father?"

With an opening line like that, how can you not keep reading! I was lucky enough to get an ARC of The Taste of Mr. Davenport by Jessica Ingro, one of the novellas in Forbidden Fruit Volume Two.

When I mentioned the premise to some friends their initial reaction was "gross", but seriously folks,
UberApril
May 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-books
Dancing with desire by Kasey Millstead
This is my first read by Ms. Millstead. The story focuses on a dancer, her sexy client and his wife. I was enjoying the story until the whole open marriage plot came into play then I lost interest. 3 stars

Sins of the flesh by Adriane Leigh
This is my first read by Ms. Leigh. O-M-G. I want Father Rafael but damn the ending sucks, it's part of a trilogy or something continuing mid-2014. I want to know more about that night Tressa alludes to at the beginning o/>Sins
Lynne
Shelves: loved-it, arc-read
Thank God this book came to me at the right time that it did. I was in such a book funk/rut that I seriously wanted to pull my hair out! Sexy, a bit taboo, fun, quick read. Would I have expected anything less or different from Ms. Ingro? I think NOT!

"A Taste of Mr. Davenport" by Jessica Ingro introduces you to Claire. She is a college student about to start her final semester. But before that, she is hanging at her friend, Elise's, home for the summer. Off from college for the time b
Heather
Book Title: Forbidden Fruit, Volume 2
Rating: 3 stars

Review: Forbidden Fruit Volume 2 is an erotic short-story anthology with an forbidden love theme. The stories (listed below) include the forbidden passions of patient/nurse, step-dad/step-daughter, prince/wicked witch and more. If taboo pairings like that squick you out, avoid this book; but if you can read this with an open mind, you’re in for a treat.

The books are:
* Dancing with Desire by Kasey Millstead
Sylvia Nguyen
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Five Hot as a Texas Summer Night Stars. For her Secret Service
Author Liv Morris delivers a Sizzling Story she goes right to the point of the story, and is a short read that will leave you wanting to email the writer, asking for more of this two characters, author Liv Morris, has the writing style that I like! easy as if She was sitting with you having a cup of tea in the living room, telling the story in person, me, being from Dallas and driving the streets she mentions on one of the chapters m
Ashley
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So I couldn't wait for this anthology to come out. I've been looking forward to it since I finished the first. It took me around two to three days to finish, I really couldn't put it down!

Dancing with Desire by Kasey Millstead completely caught me off guard. I was ready to hate Ethan, it seemed like he was cheating scum. But you find out later not everything is what it seems and I'm glad I kept reading. The ending was HOT.

Sins of the Flesh by Adriane Leigh was amazing. Fo
Donna
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was browsing for my next read when I came across Liv Morris, Adam's Apple came out. I was intrigued by the cover, yeah I know what you're thinking a cover. After reading it, I went out and bought everything she published. Suffice it to say when I was given the opportunity for the ARC I jumped at it. Her Secret Service Jude a Secret Service agent is a strong silent type with a past that follows him. Cammie is a spoiled rich girl daughter of a senator with a presidential campaign under way. When ...more
Charlene Williams reiser
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of Tempted by Roxy Queen for a honest review.

Avery and Beverly have been friends for years, Avery had inherited her parents lake home when they died and needs to clean out and repair for possibly renting out a cottage house on the property. Beverly has problems with her 19 year old teenage son and sends him to spend the summer with Avery to help her with the cottage house.

Avery and Tyson work together on the house and are both tempted for each other.

Wulan Finlay
Mar 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
well when the first time i read this book i know i will love love it!!!
and definately i do.the story just flow like water and i like the writing style.even some book makes me so curious and totally want to know the end like sins of flesh and the taste of mr.davenport.so i can't wait for that.and the make love scene is so so HOT.4,5 for this book.

• Kissing Tolstoy (Dear Professor, #1)
  • Scenes from the Hallway (Knitting in the City, #6.5)
  • The Varlet and the Voyeur (Rugby, #4)
  • Beard with Me (Winston Brothers, #6)
  • Kissing Galileo (Dear Professor, #2)
  • A Proposal
  • Motion (Laws of Physics, #1; Hypothesis, #2.1)
  • Time (Laws of Physics, #3; Hypothesis, #2.3)
  • Space (Laws of Physics, #2; Hypothesis, #2.2)
  • The Three Slips
  • Beard Necessities (Winston Brothers, #7)
  • A Crack in Everything (Cracks Duet, #1)
  • Let's Get Textual
  • The Confession
  • Remedial Rocket Science (Chemistry Lessons, #1)
  • Marriage of Inconvenience (Knitting in the City, #7)
  • Rough Ride (Chaos, #4.5; 1001 Dark Nights #76)
Kasey Millstead is a wife and mother of four children. She lives in a picturesque location in country New South Wales, Australia.

Kasey is the author of the #1 bestselling Down Under Cowboy series. She is also the author of The Steele Investigations series, Fighting to Stay and Illicit Desire.

When she is not busy writing, racing around after her children and husband or trying to avoid