Start by marking “Forbidden Fruit: Volume One” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Fruit: Volume One

Forbidden Fruit: Volume One

A collection of erotic forbidden romance novellas from some of today's best-selling authors. Release date: March 2014

Educate Me by Lexi Buchanan
Bianca is a new, 24 year old teacher at the local high school who can't stop thinking about one of her pupils, 18 year old Mason. Bianca soon discovers that Mason wants his hands on her just as badly. How can they have a relationsh
ebook
Published March 10th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Fruit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden Fruit

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie
Forbidden Fruit is anthology of 10 forbidden romance novella's. I read the following 3.

Average Rating: 3 Stars

Weakness by Missy Johnson
Rating: 3 Stars

The only way I was ever going to feel like I was achieving something was by using what I had between my legs.

Review:
Maya ends up in juvenile detention after stealing a car. But the institution becomes a blessing in disguise, because of a particular prison guard called Max. Their attraction is instant, Maya is used to getting her way when she u
Smitten's Book Blog

In Too Deep, by Morgan Jane Mitchell

UK AMAZON: http://www
Nadine
Feb 11, 2014 Nadine rated it really liked it
I read Educate Me by Lexi Buchanan. I swear I'm going to start rating Ms. Buchanan's books by how many cold showers I need instead of stars. Educate Me was a quick, light read. Sweet and so, so, so hot. It was the perfect Valentine's treat.
Fierce & Fab Promotions
Jan 16, 2014 Fierce & Fab Promotions rated it it was amazing
Forbidden Fruit: Volume 1 truly lives up to its title and it is a fantastic collection of 10 super-sexy and super-steamy stories in one book! It definitely left me hot and bothered and requiring a cold shower after reading.

Though ALL the novellas were great, “Strictly Off Limits,” by Jessica Hawkins truly resonated with me the most and I found myself reading this story over and over to savor each and every word, every moment and every scene of Dean Brittany and Alexandra James’ forbidden affair.
Glenna Maynard
Mar 10, 2014 Glenna Maynard rated it it was amazing
Wow what an a great collection from so many great authors. When I saw this release I knew I just had to one click! I have to say I am totally loving Rick from In Too Deep by Morgan Jane Mitchell I literally gasp aloud as I was reading. this is a set of hot sexy stories you don't want to miss out on!
Morgan Mitchell
Jan 16, 2014 Morgan Mitchell rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's live for only .99!!!
As a thank you the authors are giving away a Kindle!! http://www.themorganjane.com/2014/03/...

Second install to In Too Deep Coming Soon! https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Marie
May 03, 2014 Marie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: er, ebooks, 2014
Bintang 3.

Kenapa dikatakan terlarang? Karena terkait dengan aturan/norma kehidupan dan sopan santun. Ada saja kondisi yg membuatnya menjadi terlarang. Bisa umur (pasangan yg beda umur, tetutama kalau yg wanita lebih tua dari prianya), kondisi pekerjaan yg tak memungkinkan adanya hubungan cinta, hierarki dalam masyarakat (contohnya murid dan guru). Cinta tak lagi terlarang bila kondisi yg membuatnya terlarang sudah tak lagi berlaku (umur tak lagi menjadi masalah, pekerjaan dan posisi tak lagi men
UberApril
May 15, 2014 UberApril rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-books
One hot summer by Lisa M Harley
This is my first read by Ms. Harley. A 36 y/o widowed woman with her son's 18 y/o best friend. First person alternating POV. 2 stars

Weakness by Missy Johnson
This is my first read by Ms. Johnson. An 18 y/o in a juvenile detention center with her 35 y/o male guard. I can't help but think this is abuse of power by the guard even though he denies having ever done anything sexual with other inmates. Insta-lust: two conversations and then a blowjob. 2 stars

Try me by Stac
Holly Price
Sep 12, 2014 Holly Price rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-read
While I can't say that all of the books are 5 star ratings, I can say overall you get a 5 star experience here. Honestly, the 2nd 1/2 of the books are better than the first!

This book is full of unconventional relationships, danger sex as the title suggests forbidden fruit.
My highlights:

Jessica Hawkins - Strictly Off Limits - WOW! I would've bought this anthology for this book alone. I got sucked into the story of the sexy and much older Dean Brittany and Alexandra James. I was surprised at how m
Lisa
May 15, 2014 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"In Too Deep"
If you try to define this book you will come up short as it defies definition. It tackles subjects that I have not seen tackled elsewhere, while dealing with the mainstream subjects as well. Although it is short, it deals with these issues in a sensitive and in a way that leaves you thinking. Your typical book in this genre would concentrate on man and woman falling in love but what happens when either or both have intimacy issues? It starts with Lorraine attending a weekly meeting
Book Reading Gals
Sep 04, 2014 Book Reading Gals rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthologies
Title: Forbidden Fruit Anthology

Series: Anthology

Author: multiple

Genre: Erotic
Thoughts: I am always a bit leery of anthologies....I usually buy them for one or two, then don't like any of the rest of them. Yet I hang onto the book because of the ones I do like. I was tempted to buy this anthology for one author only - Jessica Hawkins. Followers of the blog know how I raved over her Cityscape series....and the chance to read something totally new and fresh by her? Oh, I was tempted!...LOL Then I
Emily Gould
Apr 02, 2014 Emily Gould rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy of Forbidden Fruit and was pleasantly surprised, I didn't know what to expect when I started reading these novellas and I hadn't heard of any of the authors before.

Honestly not all 10 books are 5 star reads but they are all worth a read.
The sneaky, forbidden, hot sex that was going on in these stories is what made them so captivating. There's students and teachers, prisoners and guards, step brothers and sisters, bosses, lawyers, step milfs and let's not forget The Naughty Au
Kelly
May 15, 2014 Kelly rated it it was amazing
In Too Deep by Morgan Jane Mitchell

I received a copy of this in exchange for an honest review.

I am not addicted to sex but to getting off. I seek out men on a nightly basis who are willing to do anything to please me. And they get nothing in return.

This was my first time reading something from this author and she didn’t disappoint. Loraine is a sex addict but she doesn’t ever actually have sex. She hunts for men and after they go down on her she leaves them high and dry because she feels she can
Brittany
May 31, 2014 Brittany rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alexandra James is looking for a quick way to make money. Her father knows a guy that needs a temporary secretary. The man that is now her new boss is not what she expected.
She expected her dad’s friend, but what she got was a domineering hard-a**. His rule against interoffice relationships is broken by the end of the week, and he’s f***ing her over his desk. Let’s not forget that he’s thirty years older than her.
She got the money she had worked for, bought the dress she wanted, and got the g
Abbie
Apr 20, 2014 Abbie rated it it was amazing

-in too deep-
By: Morgan Jane Mitchell

"Of course, a group of actual sex addicts would think I was the strange one. Feeling exposed, I crossed my arms over my chest."

Wow. This novella was so good. Loraine didn't expect to see her boss in her sex addict meeting but unfortunately she did. I say unfortunately but honestly I don't see anything unfortunate about it! Rick sets out to fix Loraine. Who isn't a sex addict per say. Her addiction is slightly different than her fellow sex addicts but it is st
Kelly Mccurdy
Apr 27, 2014 Kelly Mccurdy rated it it was amazing
~~I received this from the author in exchange for an honest review~~

This is for the novella in this anthology: In Too Deep

This is the first book that I have read my Morgan, and it isn't going to be the last! This is a very sexy book. You have Loraine who needs to have sex everyday, you also have Richard who also needs to have sex every day. Richard has vowed to fix Loraine's problem. What Loraine doesn't count on are the feelings that she has towards Richard.

I couldn't put this book down. I rea
Ashley
May 05, 2014 Ashley rated it it was amazing
I don't usually read anthologies but I thought I would give this one a try, the stories sounded pretty hot. It took me all of two days to read all of them; I couldn't put my kindle down! There were some that I just couldn't get into as much as the rest, but they were all still worth the read.

Strictly Off Limits by Jessica Hawkins was one of my favorites. Mr. Brittany was hot and demanding. I really wish it was longer, I was nursing a book hangover by the end.

In Too Deep by Morgan Jane Mitchell w
Lisa
Jan 02, 2014 Lisa rated it it was amazing
I need to admit that I got this collection just for Jessica Hawkins' novella, Strictly Off Limits. It's short, but OMG it really packs a punch. Dean Brittany... he makes you wish he was your boss just so you could crawl across the floor to him! He is sexy in a way that a younger guy just can't touch. He knows what he wants... and it's Alexandra. He's straight forward and confident .... and dirty... . I don't want to give too much away, but try not to get over-heated while reading this story.

I wo
Amber
Feb 18, 2014 Amber rated it it was amazing
This is a great way for you to fall in love with new authors. Get to love there short stories and makes you go read the other books they have. I have to admit this book caught my attention as I love Jessica Hawkins writing.

When I read Strictly off limits in this series by her I was hooked I wanted more. Dean an older male who is confident and knows what he wants. Then you have Alexandra younger who didn’t even consider older male. The chemistry in the book has you squirming in your seat if you k
Jennifer Treviño
May 06, 2014 Jennifer Treviño rated it it was amazing
Great story! I look forward to reading more!, May 2. 2014
This review is solely on In Too Deep by Morgan Jane Mitchel at this time. I will update later when I get a chance to read all of the stories included. I do not normally read this genre, but I have read all of Morgan Jane's previous work. I decided to read this since I loved all of her others! Her writing style & characters especially! This short story was no different other than a lot more sex. ;) Great story! I look forward to reading
D.L. Gallie
Apr 04, 2014 D.L. Gallie rated it really liked it
I was gifted this book and I am super happy that I was given it. I loved all the short stories and I loved how different each of them were. But the one thing they had in common was steamy steamy sex and characters that you cannot help but love. Some of the characters are from unconventional relationships that just seem to steam up the pages.
If I had to choose my fav out of the collection I couldn't possibly do it because they were all awesome in their own way. I now have 10 new authors to work m
Angie Klug
May 12, 2014 Angie Klug rated it really liked it
I have to be honest here, I don't normally enjoy reading short stories. It's just never enough for me. I really bought this for only one of the features in this anthology...

In Too Deep by Morgan Jane Mitchell

I read about the follow up full novel to In Too Deep, and I couldn't read this prequel.

Hot Hot HOT! I loved it...but it's a cliffy...thank god, I have the full length coming up!

I tried one or two of the other stories but unfortunately I just wasn't into any of them enough to finish right no
Hayley
Mar 11, 2014 Hayley rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic collection of short story's I'd not heard of a few of the authors on this anthology but when reading there story's have found some fantastic reads.
There is a collective mix of types of story's and some left me wanting to read more, I am definetly going to be following these new authors as there writing styles have me wanting to see what other books they have released.

A fantastic 5*s and now I can't wait to start volume 2
Morgan
Mar 24, 2014 Morgan rated it liked it
The very last story was my favorite. I can't wait for Morgan Jane Mitchell's next book. The other stories were blah. Strictly Off Limits by Jessica Hawkins was pretty good. The others were so riddled with grammatical errors that I couldn't enjoy the story. One author in particular used the word "your" instead of "you're. I hate to sound like a pretentious bitch, but seriously? These "authors" are getting paid when they can't write any better than a 4th grader. I wish I was so lucky.
Lynn
Apr 17, 2014 Lynn rated it liked it
I tried reading all of these but sadly I couldn't make it through all of them without skimming or all together giving up. The ones I did read all the way through I thoroughly enjoyed though.

These are must reads...
Jennifer Robinson
Apr 02, 2014 Jennifer Robinson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot, own
4.5 Stars
I really enjoyed these novellas. I had no idea I would get sucked into the world of forbidden love. Although all 9 were good I have to admit I especially loved Jessica Hawkin's novella the best.
Lisa Guzman
Jul 10, 2014 Lisa Guzman rated it it was amazing
I will be honest... Not all stories in this collection are panty dropping stores. However all the stories were really good. Some were more steamy or racier than others and some were very tame. All in all I felt this entire series was deserving of five stars.
Wulan Finlay
Mar 23, 2014 Wulan Finlay rated it really liked it
my my my...one words for this book INCREDIBLE.hot and forbidden desire to become one and make the reader addicted like mr.actually my fav story is try me and strictly off limit its totally good and make me wants more.overall this book is recommend for all who love reading diffrent love story.
Mar 15, 2014 Laura rated it really liked it
This anthology was fantastic! There were a few editing issues which is why I rated it a 4 star. Morgan Jane Mitchell's In Too Deep was the best of the group! I had to go get the second installment of the Table 21 series.
Kathryn
May 24, 2014 Kathryn rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
This collection of stories is very diverse, and it's hard to give it a cookie cutter rating. Each story has its own strengths and weaknesses, but for 99¢, you'd be stupid not to buy it. <--- yep, I went there.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Deleting myself from a book 4 27 Apr 26, 2014 12:17PM
  • Forbidden Fruit: Volume Two
  • Savaged
  • City of Champions (A Gateway to Love, #2)
  • Crossroads
  • The Obsidian Collection
  • The Bad Boys of Summer Anthology
  • Spring Fling: A New Adult Anthology
  • My Dirty Little Valentine: An Erotic Anthology
  • The Things That Make Me Give In
  • Some Like It Hot
  • Occupational Hazard: The Ultimate Workplace Romance Box Set
  • Sophie's Sweet Seduction (Sweet Temptations #3)
  • Rapture
  • Hot Laps (Racing on the Edge, #6)
  • Exposed Anthology
  • The Saving of Benjamin Chambers (Uni Files #0.5)
  • Revving Her Up (Full Throttle, #1)
  • Amuse Bouche (The Winemaker's Dinner, #1.5)
Lexi Buchanan is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author and smut peddler. When not writing stories that'll make you sob, sin, or melt your panties, you'll find her sitting in the sunshine or yelling at the cat to put the hamster down!

Thank you to each and every one of you for your continued support.
More about Lexi Buchanan...